SMACK/RIVALRY Thread Pt.7 Haters, Muppets, Delusions and Excuses.

Discussion in 'Portugal: Clubs' started by GoodDead, Apr 10, 2010.

1. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, with Magnusson up front

2. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    I won't because that post you quoted was posted by me when I was exceptionally drunk last night :D Bigsoccer and majorska just don't mix..

3. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Drunk posts, are the best posts.

4. Vitua1987

Vitua1987 New Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All you Benfica fans are the same, ignorant and dont know when to shut your mouths, you guys gotta remember who was chamions the past four years? Porto has been the best portuguese club in the last 15-20 years or so, and im sick of those dumb ass wiretap vids, Benfica and LVF are the ones who control the refs, everytime Porto plays a tougher game its weird how the referee is from Lisbon...have fun this year winning the Championship cause next year itll be ours again. I know that for a fact.

5. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    You go girl!

6. Vitua1987

Vitua1987 New Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nice comeback ******, u got nuthin to say about ur piece of shit club that took 5 years to figure out and how to beat porto by cheating in the tunnels and shit.

7. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    show some facts that show salazar benefiting benfica?? if you look in the last 40 years sporting only won 8 championships. they sure miss those salazar days

9. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    porto started dominating because they got control over the refs. thats how they won and became a strong team in the last 15 years. pedroto was the mastermind behind that then PDC just continued his work.
    the wiretaps just prove that. how PDC controlled the refs. picking them out, paying them trips to brazil, giving them "fruit to sleep" etc.... thats something you can't deny.

now about LFV controlling the refs thats a good joke. plus you saying porto when they play a thougher game they put refs from lisbon LOL
    show me what games where those.
    but instead i can tell you that 3 of the 4 ties and 1 loss benfica got this year was with porto own's ex super dragao JORGE SOUSA AND ARTUR SOARES DIAS. just them 2 robbed benfica 9 points this year.
    and those 2 refs kept braga in the run for the title, that braga-guimaraes says it all.

10. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lol the tunnel shit happened after the game where porto played against a benfica bench team (porto's own ARTUR SOARES DIAS did his job of taking a couple benfica players out of the porto game the week b4 in the game against olhanense/porto B team) and porto still got their ass kicked.
    the greak HULK the 100 million euros player was just frustrated that he got SHUT DOWN by mediocre player like c.peixoto.

and in the taca da liga final. even with the help of the ex-super-dragao JORGE SOUSA (but acording to you in the though games porto gets lisbon refs lol) that let bruno alves and meireles provoke, and hard tackle benfica players the whole game without doing anything. still got their ass kicked
    3-0.

don't worry in 2 weeks more is coming.

11. Força_Portugal

Jun 10, 2009
    Tri-State Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  12. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    that's cissockho's cousin. now i see where he got the teeth to pass lyon's medical after he failed at ac milan.

13. Força_Portugal

Jun 10, 2009
    Tri-State Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wrong, thats benfica's number one fan.

14. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sore loser much? A Porto fan crying about cheating is ********ing priceless.

15. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article1021003.ece
    “Juventus came for me when I was 19,” he says, with noticeable bitterness. “After the World Cup, Inter made a big offer, one which would have made me the highest-paid player in the world. And yet I was not allowed to move. Why? Salazar was not my father and he certainly was not my mother. What gave him the right? The truth was that he was my slavemaster, just as he was the slavemaster of the entire country.”

You know what? ******** it. You win. How the ******** could keeping the best Portuguese player of all time at your club POSSIBLY help you? All nonsense!

16. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Why you mad for?

17. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I didn't realize my frailties till now!

18. Guilhe

Guilhe New Member

Jan 26, 2008
    And Salazar did all that because he wanted Benfica to suceed, instead of ****ing all over another contry's History think before you post. If Salazar was a Benfiquista like so many people who know absolutely nothing about Portuguese History try to make others believe why was Sporting the team invited by the goverment to play in the Champions League first edition when Benfica had been the champion? Is it possible that Salazar wanted Eusébio to stay because facist regimes aren't keen on letting big country personalities moving away?
    Is it possible Benfica would make a considerably amount of money by selling Eusébio?

19. SLBCarlos

SLBCarlos New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Newark NJ USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    after rotunda do marques in lisbon was reservada. now was ROTUNDA DA BOAVISTA in PORTO. also "RESERBADO". by BENFIQUISTAS
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTkzg2TdyUY"]YouTube- "RESERBADO"[/ame]

20. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'd reply to this except that your grammar sucks so I don't know how to/where to start picking away your points (notably the run-on/unfinished thought of a first sentence you put in there, I'd like to aim at that first). Think before you post. Plzkthanksbuhbye!

21. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wow they got balls hanging up signs in the middle of the night in unpopular areas. :rolleyes:

Buncha **************...

On second thought, I guess that's what you expect from something related to Benfica.

Bwahahahaha

22. Guilhe

Guilhe New Member

Jan 26, 2008

Thanks for your help, I'm sorry about my English, unlike you I don't like to disrespect other cultures be it their languages or History. I'll try to make my points clearer:

Why did Salazar want to help Benfica?

Do you think it's strange for a fascist ruler to stop a top national athlete from leaving the country?

If Salazar was a Benfiquista why was Sporting invited by the government to play in the first edition of the Champions League ahead of Benfica (champion at the time)?

Hopefully you'll be able to understand my rudimentary english this time and answer the questions I posted.

23. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    You capitalized H in history and failed to capitalize English in your last sentence. Your grammar is still not up to par with Aveirenses's standards.

24. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    But why did this part of your post magically disappear then? You know, the one that made absolutely no sense?

"And Salazar did all that because he wanted Benfica to suceed, instead of ****ing all over another contry's History think before you post."

:confused:

To answer your other points... Why bother asking why Salazar wanted to help Benfica if you're attempting to answer that very question with your follow-up question relating to his politics?

"Do you think it's strange for a fascist ruler to stop a top national athlete from leaving the country?"
    That's beyond the issue. It would've been the same story had he been communist. Regardless, if he was Sportinguista, don't you think he would let Eusebio move? Pensa pa, pensa!

"If Salazar was a Benfiquista why was Sporting invited by the government to play in the first edition of the Champions League ahead of Benfica (champion at the time)?"
    Wow. Half of a good point, I'll give you that, except that you should go look at half the other teams that were in that edition of the CL. Half of them didn't win dick domestically for 94-95, just FYI. But I'll give you the reason why Sporting was picked instead of Benfica, and that is that at that point in time, Sporting had previously won more league titles than Benfica.