Serie A: vs. Palermo, January 30th, 2010.

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by marakana11, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Bruticus

Bruticus Member

May 18, 2009
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wonder why as well? Surely your not suggesting there is some FBI/GESTAPO/KGB-esque conspiracy with which we are controlling the referees, because anyone who doe think this is quite frankly an utter moron.

Seriously I love how these accusations only come out when we start winning and other teams lose, back in November when Benitez was doing his best Ciro Ferrara impersonation and Milan were flying high opening up a 10+ point lead, you didn't hear any of this. Now we got our shit straight and we are coming home strong its the same old "zOMG da ReFS WORK FOR Intaaarr!"

FFS did you even watch the game? Palermo were awarded a penalty and could of easily went up 3-1... But wait Pastore must be on our payroll too!You want some one to point the finger at I suggest you look in your own backyard, the refs had nothing to do with Ibra hitting the post...

I suppose beating the league champions of Spain, England and Germany was alll due to the refs as well in last seasons champions league.

2. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    You are quite right, but you are feeding the troll. More foolish posts are sure to follow after feeding time.

3. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He has no where else to get fed, his banned from the milan forums:p
    Gian needs to respect where he is at, strong opinions and comments dont roll here unless they add to the civil discussion