Serie A is dying...

Discussion in 'Italy' started by canzano55, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulieMM

PaulieMM Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Owned.... are you retarded!!!

Your guys gave up Ibra and Thiago Silva to just name TWO there were many more!

Balotelli is a clown, even Mancini didn't want him anymore and Man City barley broke even on the sale...

As for the brace... even Allegri said that it wasn't a PK.

Big FIX.

Whos owned now.

2. PaulieMM

PaulieMM Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Allegri: 'It wasn't a penalty'
    By Football Italia staff
    [​IMG]
    Massimiliano Allegri is pleased with Mario Balotelli’s debut brace, but admitsUdinese were hard done by. “It wasn’t a penalty.”
    The Coach spoke to the media after their 2-1 victory, secured with the last kick of the game with a spot-kick after Thomas Heurtaux appeared to get the ball in a tackle on Stephan El Shaarawy.
    “We were lucky when it came to the referee’s decision. I am pretty honest when it comes to evaluating incidents and I will say that the Udinese player gets the ball. It’s certainly not a penalty that you can give.
    “It is a shame, as Udinese played well and so had we. The team played an excellent first half and Udinese were non-existent during that period, while in the second we were lazy and paid the price.
    “We are young and must improve, because we can’t keep risking dropped points after dominating like this. In the second half we lowered the tempo and had too many individual moves. After the equaliser we started playing again, but we shouldn’t get ourselves into these situations.”
    Balotelli was originally meant to be on the bench, but went into the starting XI when Giampaolo Pazzini picked up a thigh problem in the warm-up.
    “He played very well and has some exceptional qualities, but then we all knew that. I was also fortunate, as he wasn’t meant to start. He has to improve, seeing as he is only 22.”
    Milan had a disastrous start to the season, but are now level in fourth place with Inter.
    “The tournament is still long and I know it is difficult to finish third, especially when we were 10 points behind.”
    Allegri was asked about reports linking him with the Roma bench for next season after Zdenek Zeman was sacked.
    “I am happy to stay here. After all the criticism that was aimed at me, we are ready to start a new era.”

Daei_10 repped this.
  3. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Slowly but surely, Milan with their young team keeps creeping up the standings.

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    alright im going to put this thread on time out. To much off topic stuff to many personal attack.