Serie A is dying...

Discussion in 'Italy' started by canzano55, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Mourinho is cool bro.Would like him here at Milan....but he loves Merda so he wont come

2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    We have a new super-secret Rivalry Thread and I'd be glad to tell you about it if you know the secret password.

3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    who cares?? that was a long time ago. this is a different milan team! fiorentina started off hot but now they're cooling down. happens every year. some random ass midtable team starts off well/ is in the top half of the table for a couple of months, then reality sets in and that team returns to mediocrity ( fiorentina/catania/ )

is this the new rivalry thread?? Dante

4. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I dont care for it.Im talking to Giancarlo and Ross23 in PM.That's all I need

5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If I said it out loud here it wouldn't be a secret any more...

GC...lulz... just lulz....

6. PaulieMM

PaulieMM Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Seriously... Ok If you like Mou I've got nothing bad to say to you about that. I don't share that opinion but I respect it.

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    So if a team you support can't win it all it means shit happens.

But if some low mid tabled EPL team happens to beat a mid tabled Serie A team, it automatically means that the whole of the EPL is better than the whole of Serie A? :ROFLMAO:

ok gotcha :thumbsup:

8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I don't understand why people hate him TBH.I mean yeah he's arrogant but atleast he's not a fake sissy bitch like Guardiola for example
    Cunteh has to be the most hateable coach ever...did you see him complain over the referees.He even complained about them in Interviews and as usual started to put pressure on them.********ing disgusting SOB.

9. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Oh you mean a Mourinho tactic?

10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    conte can't shine jose's shoes.

sheva07 repped this.
  11. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    God just for once would love to see Mourinho as our coach.What a badass ************************ [​IMG] plus a funny guy too with lots of Charisma [​IMG]

12. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Would love for Jose to return one day.

13. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    um guys thread getting off topic here if this continues the thread will be shutdown.

14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    All threads go off-topic.Thread should be closed anyways....I think it has served its purpose

15. PaulieMM

PaulieMM Member

Jun 29, 2008
    While I don't like the things that have come out of Conte's mouth lately I do find it hard for me to hate him.

I loved him as a player.

I respect the way he turned the deteriorated Juve culture back into what it once was.

I even like his hair plugs...

All in all I feel that their way of winning early on this year has been suspect, but remember your rooting against the national team for the most part when you hate Juve. I often remind myself of that when they piss me off

16. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Eeeeeeeeeew...this idiot is a cheater.He got caught for cheating in Serie B
    I don't like the Italian National Team...especially now that it's with Gobbi Shite
    I'm a Brazil Fan when it comes to NT Levels always have been for as long as I supported Milan

17. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet.

18. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    For what? For telling the truth?
    Your club are thieves.Time to admit that

19. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Starting from the governing body, teams , general managers/presidents, coaches and players in every league in the world have corruption. Now you can argue that the corruption is hidden and covered up and that is why you don't read or hear about it, this may in fact be true. To believe and/or think however, that it doesn't exist in any other places other than Italy , is IMHO extremely naive.

20. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I never said that stop putting words in my mouth falvo
    Juventus are the Scum of Football.Barcelona is the 2nd biggest scum of Footbal after Juventus

21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dude, why get so defensive? I wasn't directing anything at you and if I did, I didn't mean to. I'm simply stating that players, teams and presidents in every league are corrupt. Even and especially in the mighty EPL. To think otherwise is naive and that is all I'm saying.

22. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I was talking about Juventus...you got defensive about Serie A.I never said anything about Serie A...that's my point
    And EPL does have its fair share of cheats...I'm looking at you Manchester United and Fergie

23. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I don't think Serie A is dying becuz of corruption...it was always there...especially in the 90's with Juventus stealing a couple of titles.
    Serie A is dying cuz it has hit financial crisis and the morons upstairs dont know what to do to improve it simple as that

24. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The economy has not helped at all but I definitely think corruption prevented many top players from abroad from wanting to come over. This was said time and again after Italy won the 2006 World Cup on many talk shows throughout Italy. I remember a specific one with Lippi, Paola Ferrari, Buffon's wife and Tardelli on Bruno Vespa's Porta a Porta show in September 2006 on how the 06 scandal had an immediate effect on how top foreigners not arriving. This is a direct contrast to 1998 on how you had sort of a World Cup reunion in Serie A of who was who during that tournament. Therefore, indirectly, I'm sure after 6 years, it had to play into.