Serie A: Derbi d'Italia, @ Stadio Olimpico. SUNDAY. 11:45AM Pacific.

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by marakana11, Feb 12, 2011.

1. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    To Samora and marakana, I actually thought Metro wasn't like that either. Cause I've had some pretty dicey convos with him as well as you guys in the calciopoli forum and it never got ugly. I actually respect you guys because I don't get into shit-fligging contests with you. I hate that crap. I'm not sure what juventino came on and said (didn't read back that far) but Metro's comments seemed pretty off the wall. I mean, you go into the Juve's forum and we're arguing over with each other about how Inter is a much better team and some saying how we have no chance. For the most part (can't speak for every Juve poster), I think we're pretty respectful too even if Inter/Milan/Roma players come and post in the Juve forum. So, sorry to Metro if he took it that way but I was just reading comment after comment about us being relegated to Serie B, about our shit spending, etc., and it was just sounding very immature, irrelevant and hurtful. Anyway, no hard feelings.

1 person likes this.
  2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    For the record, I don't have a problem with anyone from any team--be it Juve, Milan, etc.--coming into this forum and posting his (or in jubentina's case) her opinion.

'That said, Rossonero's and Jubentina's first posts in this thread were both provocative and inflammatory. The whole "well, we used a smiley" crap does not fly UNLESS whoever has been using that smiley has been coming here on a reg. basis, such as yourself, DG and has therefore earned the regulars' here respect. That clearly did not happen.

I can't necessarily speak for either Samo or Mara but I don't go on Juve's forum at all, and if I did I def. would not go in there with the intention to troll, specially with my first few posts.

In other words, respectful posters like DC = welcome.
    Moronic trolls, such as Jubentina and Rossonero = not welcome.

End of.

3. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The issue was with Juventino, not with you. For the record, I never posted anything re: transfers and/or money spent. I did, however, refer to both the table and Juve's EL elimination.

If you took that as an insult and/or personally, I do apologize. Said comments were not directed at you.

And re: the "sore loser" comment: no, I am not one. In fact and for ex., when Chile lose/lost during WCQ I am the first one to comment on the winning NT's forum right after, congratulating said team. In this forum, I barely would get a chance to do so because we rarely get any visitors and had a fellow fan from your team not trolled, I know for sure I would've congratulated you because until this post, you were actually being quite civil.

But I will let it go because I saw your post after.

Cheers and congrats (hopefully this means an end to the trolling).

4. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    and now we can all be one big, happy, disfunctional family :D metrochile, if i offended u i apologize, but keep that temper in check man

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan

Sorry if I angered you in any way.:(

6. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Cut the trolling out--which I am assuming you will--and we can be as cool as the other side of the pillow. :cool:

I don't mind people from other teams coming in here to post. In fact, I welcome it: just no trolling and if you're gonna throw a joke here or there, make sure you've earned the respect of the hosts first.

7. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    will do :)

8. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Metro - the discussion/argument/whatever we call it about this game is done, with no hard feelings on either parts I would assume. But, I'm a little upset you said I was trolling - I don't think I ever troll, ever, regardless of the place. In fact, if anything, I've had pretty civil conversations with many on here in Inter threads (Leonardo thread, transfer speculation thread, calciopoli 2 thread, etc.) and have even gotten positive feedback from other Inter posters. Let's chalk it up to a misunderstanding. Done and overwith.