Serie A: Derbi d'Italia, @ Stadio Olimpico. SUNDAY. 11:45AM Pacific.

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by marakana11, Feb 12, 2011.

1. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    So another weekend... another game. We finally didn't have a midweek game this week, but the international break up made up for that as most of our players featured for their national side. Sneijder looks in top form, and let's hope he continues this onto 2 weeks when we face Bayern.

The games keep coming, and we have to stay mentally tough. The next 2 weeks can pretty much decide the course of our season as we face Juventus and Fiorentina away, then Cagliari and Bayern at home. We will now if we have come full circle when we play these next 2 games, as we are away from home and we must win to keep the pressure on Bilan.

It seems like Juventus turned the corner last weekend against Cagliari as Matri scored a brace against his former club. I don't see any need for analysis as both teams know it's a derby, and it can go either way. Last year we played a tough match, and lost 2-1, but rebounded to win the treble. Let's see if our team can respond to the praise they have built themselves around, and beat the enemy.. the Old Lady.

Forza Regazzi!!!

2. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here is the call ups:

Goalkeepers: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 13 Maicon, 15 Andrea Ranocchia, 23 Marco Materazzi, 55 Yuto Nagatomo, 57 Felice Natalino;

Midfielders: 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 14 Houssine Kharja, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi, 29 Philippe Coutinho;

Forwards: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 9 Samuel Eto'o, 27 Goran Pandev, 31 Denis Alibec.

Mariga, Samuel, Lucio and Milito are all out due to injury, Chivu is suspended

and this is juve's list:
    1 Buffon, 2 Motta, 3 Chiellini,4 Felipe Melo
    5 Sissoko, 6 Grosso, 7 Salihamidzic, 8 Marchisio
    10 Del Piero, 13 Manninger, 14 Aquilani
    15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 20 Toni
    21 Grygera, 25 Martinez, 27 Krasic
    30 Storari, 32 Matri, 43 Sorensen

http://www.juventus.it/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_243972DD159B43C78DE7E99660A8272B.asp

3. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i hope inter drop points.:)

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    fyp. :)

5. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Drunk, stumbling.. hoping to catch the game this morning, and play well in my game at 3PM.

Forza Regazzzzzzziiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

7. ajstaiti

ajstaiti New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I want to see Nagatomo!

8. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hi losers :) lookin a little frustrated black and blue

9. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh hey there struggling white lady, god you have so much class showing up and making cheap pokes when you win a game, btw how's the europa thing going for you? bad? ah that's too bad

10. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Juve fans lack the social interaction skills required to build any friendships or anything like that. Hence why they come here: looking for some attention.

Anyhow...with Eto's miss it was clear that it was not meant to be for us tonite. He'd just put those away any day but just not today: he was still thinking about the miss when the whiffed on that ball in the next play.

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honestly, we were unlucky to get a point out of this, but equally lucky to have not seen us gone down 2 or possibly 3-0

if the team would have played horrible and barely linked passes I would have been upset, but no, we had chances and tried to take our time getting back into the game, juve's offside traps worked really well vs Pazzo and Leo did all he could do in terms of subs and formation, just have to take this one humbly

12. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    dude i was joking. u did look frustrated out there. we got lucky today. oh and i try to avoid all rival forums because idiots like u come out and try and get a rise out of anyone who isnt a fan of your team. try and be a bit more civilized

13. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    eto'o missed 2 sitters. what was up with him today?

14. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I say you try to follow your own advice next time. In case you have reading comprehension issues or perhaps your suffer from short term memory loss, you posted first...and in a very provoking manner I might add. ;)

15. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i wasnt provoking, little smiley says so ;) anywho i wasnt talking to u. now back to the game. isnt del neri an idiot?

16. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I frequent this forum a lot more than you. You called us "idiots": smiley or not, that is a provocative statement. Just sayin': you should follow your own advice.

Don't make me own you publicly again. In other words, I accept your apology.

17. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep thats me, hit that one in the nail didnt you
    I should look up to you, cause your first post is very civilized:rolleyes:

btw, next time you post on another rival thread for the first time, add something to the conversation instead of making a lame joke, like your 3rd post, if you would have started with that, this whole thing could have been avoided

18. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    well hey sorry but i guess when things have to be read instead of listened to, things get lost in translation. anywho, lets start over. What was up with Eto'o today? oh btw, what couldve have been avoided? nothing major happened

19. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    should i feel special now that you've invaded a convo that has nothing to do with you to try and "own" me? i suggest u do a little reading b4 using terms u dont understand. oh and as i said b4 i didnt call u an idiot so u should really go back to school and put a little effort in english class so u dont make a fool of yourself again :D

20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Thanks Eto.:)

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  22. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    awesome comback metrochile :D

23. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Matri could have killed this game off beyond reason... it should have been 2-1 or 3-2 at best.. if you count the missed shots. Still very poor display by Inter. For the Serie A sake, I hope they beat Bayern.

24. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    we need all the help we can get in europe so i too will be rooting for inter, just for the sake of Serie A

25. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I wasn't rooting for Juventus when they...ah yea: they couldn't make it past their Europa League group that contained such perennial powerhouses as Lech Poznan and BATE Borisov. :)