Seongnam's Mota wishes to become a Korean...

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Elliad, Jun 25, 2007.

1. red_devil2k2

red_devil2k2 New Member

Oct 10, 2005
  2. chadu

chadu Member

Apr 23, 2006
    there is no big problem if this guy is talented and wants to play with the NT, we should give him one chance and maybe this guy 'll fix our goal scoring.. support motta!

3. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Never hapen they cant score.

4. Katz-redded

Katz-redded Red Card

Feb 15, 2007

And of course, many people will want to give credit by the fact he is a Brazilian rather than being a Korean, that's why I feel no good about it. All credit should be to Koreans and anything related to it.

5. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Why's that problem? Its truth.

6. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    And why does that even matter?

7. TechFootball85

TechFootball85 New Member

May 1, 2007
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    순혈주의 is full of bull crap and we must get rid of it for god's sake.

case closed. :D

8. daeh0

daeh0 New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    New Jersey
    lol. but you do get my point, right? the star player of korea should be korean.. imho

9. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'd like to see it that way.

But the way rules set up, you become legal citzen and you ain't cap, your can be on NT.

So Motta wants to be Korean by citizen not by blood.

I dont like it becase theirs tons of real good Brazils live in shit poor country but cant make Brazil NT gonna move another place and join other NT. Look at all the damn mercs on those "Europan" NTs.

They need change these rule becuse really, all these Europe teams brag how good their is but they'd be much more crap w/o all their imports like France and Germanes got those Polack striker and that Nigeran on their team.

10. daeh0

daeh0 New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    New Jersey
    agreed..

would it be sweet to win the world cup or some other tournment with motta as our top scorer? i don't know..

11. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Here's a thing about Mota that makes people think twice before objecting him from playing for team Korea. If he was playing in Brazil's Serie A, he would have been capped (definitely not a full-time member, but at least good few times for experimental purposes or injury-fillers I can assure). The fact that the coach even stated such only supports this argument. Nadson, a fellow foreigner who was at the similar talent level as Mota was at the time of the two players' K-League entry, has been capped for Brazil. Mota cleary has options in Brazil, but is choosing to play for us, which is quite different from what many other foreigners are doing in the world today. "If you are good enough, choosing your national team" has been acceptable in football for years now. Like Ganahal mentioned, many of the so called "French" players have chosen to play for France despite stronger ties to another nation. I myself have mixed feelings about this, but I do think it's one of those hurdles that Korea will end up facing in football. Political issues will rise if he does indeed suit up for Korea but what can you do really? Maybe we can use plastic surgery to make him look like Korean or something?

12. TechFootball85

May 1, 2007
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    if Mota returned to his fatherland earlier this year, he could make the squad for Copa America 2007 as players like Kaka and Ronaldinho weren't included.

It seems that Mota feels comfortable with Seongnam and he really wants to play for the KRNT. He is also qualified to play for the National team as soon as he gets the citizenship.

Argument on his origin and ethnics is just waste of time. If he really loves Korea and wants to contribute something good to the country, we should accept him as a Korean.

13. bjk31

bjk31 New Member

Oct 2, 2003
    My English is poor so i post in Korean. Sorry.

제가 영어 실력이 부족해서 한글로 씁니다.(한글에 능숙하지 못한 분에겐 죄송합니다)
    혹 도움이 되지 않을까해서 어느 분이 포포투를 보고 대략 요약한 거 올려봅니다. (출처는 알럽사커의 공룡똥님)

1. 일단 맨처음 모따를 인터뷰를 시도했을 때는 전혀 몰랐다고 하네요... 귀화의도를 말이죠.
    인터뷰 도중 갑자기 모따가 심각하게 에이전트랑 눈빛을 교환하더니... 모따가 포부를 밝혔다고 합니다.
    그냥 달겠다고 한 게 아니라 한국이 진짜 좋아서 그랬던 것 같은 느낌이 전해져 오더군요... 많은 고민을 했구요. 인터뷰가 있던 4일후 포포투에서 모따가 마킹된 유니폼을 들고와 사진촬영을 권했는데 아주 좋아하더라는...

2. 처음에 한국에 온 건 돈때문이였다고 솔직하게 고백했습니다. 하지만 지금은 한국이라는 나라 자체가 좋다고 합니다. 5년을 채우기 위해서는 2년을 더 뛰어야 하기 때문에 산토스의 제의도 거절했고 앞으로 유럽에서 오퍼가 온다고 해도 한국을 안 떠날거라고 합니다.
    또한 한국 국적 취득후해도 스페인이 아니면 유럽진출할 마음이 없다고 했구요.

3. 기자가 한국정서에 대해 설명하자 그런 부분을 감수하고서라도 한국국적을 가지고 싶다고 했습니다.

4. 한국문화와 정서를 이해하기 위해 노력하고 있다고 했고 지금은 어느 정도 안정감을 찾았다고 합니다. 앞으로도 계속 노력해 나갈 것이라고 합니다.

5. 은퇴후에도 대한민국 국민으로서 한국에서 축구지도자 생활을 하고 싶다는 먼 미래의 계획까지 세워 놨다고 합니다.

14. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    우와~~~~~~~ 멋지다!!!!!!

Let there be light!

[​IMG]

15. bjk31

bjk31 New Member

Oct 2, 2003
    모따의 한국 이름은 모타신.
    최초의 성남 모씨

16. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    제가 A3때의 원숭이들이랑 싸울때 모따가 진정한 한국인걸 알았음. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. TechFootball85

May 1, 2007
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    What about 목따신? 적의 목을 따라~~~

oops. Sorry -_-;;;

18. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    모따 한국 이름은 "차모타" 이라면 어떻습니까? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Steven Colbert 처럼 "모타차 올라타" 노래하면서 한국 계지배를 꼿이겠죠.

19. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOL not way Korea plastic surgerons work. They make Korean look Western (eyelid, big bridge nose) not opposite.

20. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    감사합니다. 개인적으로 첨엔 반신반의했습니다. Holyjoe님께서 말씀하신것 처럼 창간 2호만에 엄청난 뉴스거리를 제공한 4-4-2의 어떤 공략이 있었던게 아닌가 하는 생각을 하긴 했지만 4-4-2 코리아의 메인이 서형욱이란 점과 모따가 대표팀 유니폼을 입고 사진을 찍었다는 점을 비춰볼때 그냥 헛소리를 한건 아닌듯 싶습니다. 여하튼 2010까지 최상의 컨디션을 유지해서 좋은 활약...기대하고있습니다. 이동국 - 모따 - 박지성 - 이천수의 호흡...상상만해도 ... 날아갈것 같습니다

21. Naru_Naru

Naru_Naru New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    You seem to have problems to understand the meaning of the word "immigration". You and i have definitely a different point of view of a "nation". I'm curious to know what you think about the Australian national team, since the entire australian population is an "import", as you like to say it.

22. TechFootball85

May 1, 2007
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The same goes to the U.S., Canada, and New Zealand :D

23. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You seem to got problem with understand word "loophole"

The way these rules is now, Korea can give parents of 20 top Brazil junor uncap players phatazz jobs and give those Brazil kids citzenship and put together Brazil KNT.

You think thats f(cking right?

Beside I say before and I say again, any foreign on KNT should be born Korea or imigrate as kid, not as adult, stop mercs.

Look what happen Asia Game. Some of oil rich Arab natons bought buncha athletes made them new citizen, same as buy gold medals.

Thats a f(ked up system and you cant admit that then your dumazz and thats it.

24. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

Jul 15, 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Hmm, was the achievement of reaching the semi-finals in the 2002 World Cup in any way diminished because the man in charge didn't have a single drop of Korean blood in him?

Are Korea 'cheating' by going to the Asian Cup with another Dutchman in charge?

25. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Theirs key differ.

Coach job not tie to blood or citzenship, by nature its merc positon and its been that way for long time.

Beside think all those Korea TKD coach help other naton get silver and bronze Tae Kwon Do so they owe us :p