sending shoes back to nike

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by hburygunners, Jul 5, 2006.

1. hburygunners

hburygunners New Member

hey guys i bought a pair of nike air zoom total 90 IIIs a little less than a year ago at a nike factory outlet store, and since then have deteriorated. am i 'eligible' to send these shoes back to nike to get a free pair and how would i go about doing that?

2. óleóle12

óleóle12 New Member

I'd say based on the time frame, and well i could be wrong, you are most likely not gunna get a refund. Unless like something out of the norm happened to make your boots break-down, Nike will prolly say it was due to normal wear n tear.
  3. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

they're going to send you an "online product voucher," basically they give you the MSRP amount of the boots if they find any defects.

if you're boots are secondary/"b" grade i would take it back to the outlet and get a refund/credit because it takes about 1-2 months to process

http://www.nike.com/nikebiz/nikebiz.jhtml?page=40&ref=CSreturnpolicy
    http://www.nike.com/nikebiz/nikebiz.jhtml?page=40&item=other
  4. hburygunners

hburygunners New Member

how long does this whole process normally take?

5. Sain1

Sain1 New Member

Yeah usually they repalce boots when its due to faulty manufacturing. Im guessing after a year theyre going to say that its due to normal wear and tear. Yuo can try though I dotn see the harm in it.
  6. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Hell no you won't get a thing.

A year old...plus from an outlet?

And all they've done is deteriorate?

They're shoes, not Superman.
  7. Ranger04x40

Ranger04x40 Member

haha this made me laugh out loud.
  8. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

you get two years from the label inside the boots/shoes
  9. wb wilson iv

wb wilson iv New Member

have any of u guys done this before? how'd it go and why did u do it?
  10. iloos1417

iloos1417 New Member

i sent back a pair of vapors and a pair of 90s and got full price back each time. look on nike.com and there is a number that u have to call to get a claim number. wen u send the boots back make sure that u write te claim number on the outside of the package otherwise they wont even open it. when they get the boots they will check for defects and if one is found they will send u a voucher. it doesnt matter where u bought it from. and u have three years form the date the boots were made which is on the inside of the boot under the sizes. if the stud plate is coming off of the iupper then they will give u your money back