Pre-match: Semi-final: Germany vs Italy - June 28 [R]

Discussion in 'Euro 2012' started by JaredSS07, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phenny

phenny New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Uh? what the hell you say?
    I put in doubt some of Prandelli's choices and I ask myself and others why we have to bring 4 central defenders and only 3 on the sides, why Criscito is at home and Bonucci (with the same accuses) is at Euro 2012. Where is the balance?
    Why he is insiting on Cassano which is , not for his fault, his ghost?
    (and I support Sampdoria and you can imagine how it costs tio me to say so as I love Cassano).
    Why our young players (not inferior to german ones) are at home and those are in Poland/Ukraina won't have the chance to play?
    Maybe we can even win Euro 2012 (why not?) but this does not mean we have to look at them with ham in our eyes.

and more important ... I wanna be free to tell what I think and if you have some alternative in your mind how to play against this Germany rather then idolize Prandelli just because it's on fashon...do it and I will read you carefully and hopefully writing a better reply than yours.

2. ganzetto

ganzetto New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I hope the lack of fear of your players! in the matches between Germany and Italy, just your lack of fear has made a difference in our favor

3. jerrito

jerrito Member+

Jun 22, 2006
    America
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

The idea of calling this a "B" team is ridiculous. This is our best squad. Period.

4. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Miccoli was 'injured' so that he would not hurt his old, Lecce, club's chances of staying in the top flight and despite being banned from the national team for whistle blowing in Calcioploi, he scored a goal olympico for the azzurri with such class, that our current crop of strikers could not replicate if they got another 200 caps each.

B+ at best. What would you call it when your coach is a muppet that does whatever a corrupt federation tells him to do, including leaving some of our best players at home? I'm not saying Italy B+ is a bad team, all I'm saying is that the federation is giving our opponents a handicap against us.

5. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    That's what I thought. Was just wondering if some were stoking the coals of the Excuse Express while the train was in the station. :D

6. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I call it the USSF under Steve Sampson. :cool:

7. jerrito

jerrito Member+

Jun 22, 2006
    America
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Everyone gets a bit upset when a player they fancy is left at home, no? But to say this is a "B" team is absurd. And I think some were trying to get "on board" that train.

LoewenBoy repped this.
  8. ganzetto

ganzetto New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Clap Clap .... I appreciate your class in your answer.... However, just to clarify, while Criscito had the information from the Judge, Bonucci had nothing. Second, You are free to tell what You think as I do. Yours is an opinion to which I responded with a my opinion with education. Tnk

9. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I know their was not the public outcry to have Miccoli join the team like their was for Cassano and Balotelli in 2010, but that is b/c the press is in cahoots with the corrupt federation. Anyone that has seen Cassano hobbling around and thinks Miccoli wouldn't have been a better option, you are either deluding yourself or have no clue. Then their is Cannavaro, Pepe and Criscito among others. This might be the best squad to prepare for Brasil 2014, not now.

10. Iaquinta

Iaquinta Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Will you ever get off Miccoli's nuts?

gumbacicc repped this.
  11. jerrito

jerrito Member+

Jun 22, 2006
    America
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I like Miccoli and have for some time. But taking Cassano over him does not make this an Italia "B" team.

12. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I agree in full with your opinion of Prandelli and I've criticized him heavily on the Italian forum. To the point that some of his cheerleaders like Sempre took it personal. But this is not the right time. He botched some call-ups and his treatment of Criscito was downright shameful, but what are you gonna do??

Final prediction: 5-0 Germany. Good luck to all German fans for their upcoming Euro victory. We stand no chance whatsoever. I fully concur with who said (and he actually meant it) on the German forum that his team will score "at least four" on Italy.
    [​IMG]

13. phenny

phenny New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    I don't appreciate you at all as it's clear that you like to hear what you like. Bonucci had the same information from the judge but he remain in silence whhile criscito admitted.
    Bah...speaking to you I feel like to speak to berlusconi...useless, irritating and totally waste of time.

14. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    The real loss in attack was Rossi, not Miccoli. We are on the verge of a final, having gone unbeaten in all competitive matches under Prandelli, with Miccoli playing no part. Why are you still talking about this guy?

15. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Excuse express my ass! If Italy lose, they lose.. but people need to know the truth and that is that our best player is watching at home b/c he exposed the corruption that was rife in Serie A.

16. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I respect Miccoli a lot but let's not get carried away... :D

17. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    According to you and, from what it seems, you only.

18. d3rd3vil

d3rd3vil Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mhh Podolski, Gomez and Kroos. Why Kroos after so many games without him? I don't understand...maybe he can control the ball a little bit longer and better.

I still don't like Gomez but we'll see what happens!

19. ganzetto

ganzetto New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Obviously, only you have knowledge about it. Strange that from Cremona confirmed that Bonucci has no notice of Warranty as Criscito (05-03-2012). Among the other stop please with yours offenses, and lowers the crest mate!

20. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Rossi? :confused: People are on his nuts b/c he is Italian-American, but aside from scoring a few goals in a team that finished a hundred points behind Real Madrid and Barcelona, what has he done?

Yes, we are at almost at the finals of the Euro, with a whopping 1 goal coming from live action. The rest have been scored on free kicks or corners. Not bad for Italy B+... but with Miccoli on board, we would have won more cleanly.

21. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I feel like I am in an Italian family argument. :D

jerrito, mattteo and DaveyGorgeous repped this.
  22. LuckAndWin

LuckAndWin New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Gomez!!! It's SHOW TIME!!! ;)

23. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Italy: Buffon; Balzaretti, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Marchisio, Pirlo, De Rossi; Montolivo; Cassano, Balotelli
    Germany: Neuer; J Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Podolski, Ozil, Kroos; Gomez

24. ganzetto

ganzetto New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    :D

25. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Surprised Boateng kept his place.
    And can anyone confirm this is Kroos' first involvement, or has he come in as a sub in the tournament?