Selling Dynamo Signed Jerseys

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by SenorCool, Jun 28, 2012.

1. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    Guys,

I am cleaning out my closet and have a few signed and unsigned jerseys that I have collected in previous charity auctions that I have decided to part with. I have a price in mind of what I want for them, but I am willing to negotiate a little. Some of the jerseys have certificates of authenticity, and others were obtained by me. Here is the list of what I am willing to part with:

2007 Dwayne De Rosario Signed MLS All-Start Game Match Worn Jersey (with COA)...Purcahsed on MLS Auction for $450, asking $300

2003 MLS All-Star Team Signed Jersey..Includes Donovan, Beasely, Bocanegra, Hartman, Ruiz, and Razov to name a few. This was the first year that MLS played an international friendly, beating Chivas 3-1 in New York. I have the COA and purchased the jersey years ago for $300. It is pretty cool.

2009 Dynamo Houston Firefighters Tribute Jeresey worn and signed by Bobby Boswell. I won it during the match with all proceeds going to the HFD, after two firefighters lost their lives. Jersey was $280.

2008 Richard Mulrooney jersey worn and signed by Richard Mulrooney. I won it in a charity auction that Richard held for the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society.

2007 Joe Ngwenya MLS Cup Match Worn Jersey. Jersey is not signed, but has the MLS Cup Patch on the left sleeve. Jersey is long sleeve and really cool.

2008 Dynamo Team Signed Jersey. Jersey includes Ching, Barrett, Robinson, Mullan, Boswell, Holden, Clark and others. I got this jersey for helping out with the High School Best XI teams.

2009 Mike Chabala Signed Jersey. Jersey given to season ticket holders is signed by Chewie on the front.

2008 Brian Ching Match Worn Jersey. It came from a Toronto FC Auction and is a white, match worn jersey. It is not signed, but it is one of the few times the Dynamo wore white that year.

2008 Nate Jaqua Super Liga Final Match Worn Jersey. There is a story that goes with this jersey that I promised a current member of the New England Revolution I would share online as to how I got this jersey. Once you hear the story and see the jersey, you will understand.

I also have a Tyler Derick 2011 signed jersey that I won last year in a charity auction for the Museum of History. Really cool goalkeeper jersey.

Alright, there is my list and it is killing me to part with some of these, but that is life.

If you want more information, you can email me at Bryan1509@aol.com. I will be at the game on Saturday if anyone wants to pick up then.

Senor Cool

2. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda
    I think you told me about that Nate jersey story.

Is that Joe N jersey the one you picked up at the fire sale a couple of years ago?

3. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    Yeah, I told you the Nate story. The Joe N is the same one I picked up at the Fire Sale.

4. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sending you an email

5. ponte_la_naranja

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    How much would you take for the Brian Ching Game Worn Jersey in 2008?

How much would you take for the 2008 team signed jersey?

6. redinthemorning

redinthemorning Member+

Apr 26, 2011
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    E-mailed. Bummer you've got to part ways with these. Hopefully they end up in good hands.

7. ponte_la_naranja

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Bump. Senorcool u care to answer my questions?

8. SenorCool

SenorCool Member

Apr 10, 2006
    In a House
    Ponte,

$200 for the Ching worn Jersey and $250 for the 2008 Team Signed Jersey.