Seleccion Nacional - Mujeres

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by efernandez9, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Fan-Colombia

Fan-Colombia New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    USA
    Saludos a todos.

Alguien saben si los partidos los pasan por TV aqui en USA? Por que canal?

Gracias, Fan-Colombia

2. Fan-Colombia

Fan-Colombia New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    USA
    10 minutos del primer tiempo. 1-1

3. Fan-Colombia

Fan-Colombia New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    USA
    1-1 marcador final

4. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Esas pelas le meten huevo, ojala le ganen a Nueva Zelanda, vamos Colombia!

5. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Two tough matches and we've managed to take 2 points, very good. Now we have yhe eliminated host, and I belive that the girls will do the job and qualify for the quarter final. Ingrid's goal vs. Canada was beautiful, from great pass of the beautiful princess, Tatiana Ariza, and Taty's goal vs. Denmark was wonderful too. I'm really proud of the girls, let's hope that they'll score as many goals as possible to NZ, who seems very weak NT.

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    they have to beat NZ and beat them by alot to make it it in because they are the weakest in the group and because we have 2 tie that means goal avg will be the deciding factor if we make it

is this our 1st female youth cup?

7. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yes, this is our first female youth cup. The girls don't need to win by much. Besically, 1-0 win will send us to the next round, unless Denmark and Canada will draw between them. any other result, and we'll qulaify anyway. With a 2-0 result and above, we'll pass to the next round anyway. If we win NZ 1-0 and Denmark and Canada will finish 0-0, then we'll have 3 teams with 5 points and 3-2 GD. Then, if I'm not mistake, a draw will decide who will qualify from this group. I belive that the girls will win by 2-3 goals and qualify, we have very talented girls.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hopefully man we need something to make us happy for such a shit guy team haha

9. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Las chicas quedan entre la rubia y la morena

Los últimos minutos, tanto del primer tiempo como del complemento, fueron de película en ambos periodos Colombia arrinconó a Canadá, tiro va y tiro viene, pero la pelota no entró. Y así las cosas, el juego terminó con un sabor agridulce y un nuevo empate 1-1 que deja al combinado patrio entre la rubia y la morena en el Mundial sub-17 de fútbol en Nueva Zelanda.

More...

10. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    so are there any womens league or something? Like what happens to these girls if they like win or something? do they just go to college and play there? and then the govt trys to hook them up with some of the sub 17/20 boys that are good to breed super soccer stars???

Cause I say we try to get one of them with an argie/brazilian/ or euro that produce good strikers .... cause the scoring situation in the mens team makes me cry

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I say Taty and Natalia Ariza for Lara's squad. Taty will solve our scoring situation and they both very attractive so the opponents won't be able to focus. Maybe then our players will score jajajaj :D

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    to answer or just to try to answer to crzloko question: creo que la unica competencia en colombia par amujeres jovenes, es el interligas
    torneo entre ligas departamentales - nada mas

leyendo por alli, a lo que ellas le apuntan es que alguna liga alemana o de europa se fieje en ellas, o algun college gringo les ofresca estudiar X futbol..... cuando es el partido definitivo vs Locales???

13. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Las antioqueñas salen por corona de reinas

Un empate hoy frente a Bogotá le bastará a la selección de Antioquia para coronarse campeona del Nacional femenino de fútbol.

More...

14. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: La Sub-17: gana o se regresa

Este martes, a la 100 de la mañana (hora de Colombia), la selección nacional femenina de fútbol definirá su paso a la segunda ronda de la Copa Mundo sub-17 que se realiza en Nueva Zelanda.

More...

15. Fan-Colombia

Fan-Colombia New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    USA
    El partido Colombia vs New Zealand es a la 1 a.m. (Eastern Time) del Martes 4 de noviembre. O sea en 11 horas y 46 minutos. En este momento es la 1:14 p.m. ET.

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea i hope they go to a US university and play here because in 2009 or 2010 the MLS is going to start a womens league that share leagues with teh mens teams

17. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    F**K!!!! :mad: We are down 1-0 at half time vs. eliminated host. Is the Colombian mentality sucks in all levels??? We were tied with 2 of the best NT in the world, and when we need to win a weaker opponent who already been eliminated we are lose??? To be honest, NZ was the better side during the first half, but the goal came in the 44 minute. Couldn't hang on for another minute?? I really hope that the coach will wake them up in half time, because now it doesn't look good. we need 2 goals in order to win....It be really ashame if we will go home after the first round. our NT worth more, just needs to wake up and kick some kiwi's ass (I wouldn't mind do it for them ;)).

Suerte Chicas!!!!

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    End of story. Very bad game of the girls, who lost 3:1 to NZ. In some way this tournament reminded me the 1994 WC. Colombia came one of the favourites as the South American champion, drawn into a normal group. we started not bad vs. Denmark and Canada, but like then men, lost in the money time vs. weaker opponent who already been eliminated. NZ deserved the win, their girls were much better. we started to play only in the second part of the second half. Too bad, I really thought that the girls will make a good tournament. :( Now it's time that these girls will show also in the sub-20 that we have a future in women football. Our real perforamnce was in the Suramericano in during the matches vs. stronger opponents like Canada and Denmark. I hope that the girls took this game seriously because it surely didn't look like it. It was NZ first ever win in FIFA WC competition and of course that it happened vs. Colombia, so annoying!!!!! :mad:

and still- I'm proud and appreciate everything this NT achieved and I'm sure they'll improve in the future.

here's the game's stats:

Colombia (COL) Statistics New Zealand (NZL)
    11 Shots 15
    5 Shots on goal 9
    1 Goals 3
    8 Fouls Committed 10
    10 Fouls Suffered 8
    4 Corner kicks 6
    2 Free kicks 3
    7 Offsides 1
    0 Own goals 0
    1 Yellow cards 0
    28 Actual playing time 23
    55% Possession (%) 45%

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    que lastima
    miren las estadisticas: mas tenencia de balon, pero NZ le tiro muchas mas veces al arco
    parecia que las kiwis querian el balon en la red mas que las cafeteritas, la historia se repite

sera otro dia en un suramericano que las veamos luchando.....:eek:

20. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Don't let it to fool you: I saw the game live, and something like 70-75 minutes, NZ had more ball posession then us. Only during the last 15 minutes, when we needed goals desperatly, we started to attack more. Too bad, I think we should have done more. :(

21. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    is so hard to think that what goes on with males is becoming a futbol culture, even for the young girls.....

tell us about the goals, stupid moves or goofy mistakes, cuz if they were well deserved by NZ....is not a problem for me!!!

perdimos con la cabeza en alto???

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Actually, the goals were so stupid. The first goal was a mistake by the keeper, who didn't close well. NZ had a goal which cancelled, after another mistake by the keeper. Second goal was after a bad goal kick by one of the defenders, stolen by the NZ forward. Third goal again, one of the defenders lost the ball near our box, cross and goal. Too bad, we should have won, but to be honest NZ deserve the win.

23. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pa la proxima..

24. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: E.U. e Inglaterra, en semifinales del Mundial sub'17 femenino

Estados Unidos venció por 2-4 a Corea del Sur, con lo que alcanza las semifinales por duodécima vez en las doce participaciones que ha tenido en torneos femeninos de la Fifa. Todo un récord.

More...