Seleccion Nacional - Mujeres

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by efernandez9, Jan 17, 2008.

1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We didn't have a slight chance to qualify in the begin with. All 3 teams are better then us and the fact that we do have an average NT and we are one of the strongest in South America, only shows us that except Brazil which is among best 3 in the world, all South American NT are pretty much average in women soccer.

as for the uniform I still don't understand. The logo of the federation is not advertising or something so they should allow this.

2. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It is worst. The difference between the top 6 or 8 teams with the rest of the world is like in between a professional club and a recreational league team. The defense was horrible and the goalie while not so bad, made big and costly mistakes.

I think that the real reason is that this is not a FIFA tournament and the Federations are not technically involved, the organization is between the IOC and each country's Olympic committee.

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't think of it like that, I think you have a point here, because all NT appeared without their federation logo.

4. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Look like Andrade will be suspended for next match. IMHO, Wambach tries to block her path and Lady just ruffles her up a little bit too much, but the punch to the eye was not totally intentional...

Common Abby, you're bigger than everyone on the field, show some toughness...

5. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Looks like Andrade saw Abby's Gatorade ad where she celebrates bullying a smaller tired opponent.

6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Believe it or not, we still have a chance to qualify. a big goals difference over France, an American win over Korea and a draw between N. Zealand & Cameroon. Do you have a doubt that we will achieve all that? :p

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Pibe we are Neg 5 goals, France beat Korea 5-0, lost to US 4-2 so +3. US will rape Korea. You really think we are going to beat France by 4 goals? We have yet to score 1 and France is not much worse than the US. It's over. I said it before it started Colombia had a insanely hard group. Two of the teams in the group play like mens pro teams and Colombia are a bunch of high school girls.

8. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You do realize that I was sarcastic, don't you? :confused:

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Great start for the girls vs. the host Azerbaijan, at the U-17 World Cup, after won them 0-4! The host keeper does look very confuse, what a misrable goals and moserable defense but what the F*** we care :p. In the other match in our group, Canada drew 1-1 with Nigeria, which means that we lead this group and on Tuesday on 4 a.m. (Colombian time), we try to qualify vs. Canada. No more Ariza sisters for us (even though I love them :inlove:), it's time for Dayana Castillo & Juliana Ocampo.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The sub-20 NT started well the Sudamericano vs. the host Uruguay with a 2-3 win, winning goal at 90th minute. Today vs. Venezuela, hopefully they'll continue with their good performance and qualify for Canada 2014.

Cool video, I like the atmosphire there. Ohh, and Nicole Regnier = :inlove:

pepinointer and dapip repped this.
  12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    2nd win today 0-2 vs. Venezuela and the girls are in first place with 90% chances to qualify for the final phase.

13. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Great to see us invest in woman's/youth futbol. Here in the states they are light years ahead as it relates to training camps, competition and personal training growth. I think these ladies have shown great strides in a short amount of time. But in order to compete with the elite they'll need further support. Vamos Colombia!

J-Mezzy repped this.
  14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The girls finished in a 0-0 draw vs. Chile while host Uruguay has been eliminated after losing 1-4 to Venezuela.

Today we will play our last match vs. Brazil, when a draw should be enough to qualify. Venezuela with 3 points will meet Chile with 1 point and in the last round Venezuela will play vs. Brazil while we will be free to see if we qualified. Of course that a win today over Brazil will gives us the first spot.

15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Another 0-0 today vs. Brazil and the girls qualified for the next round!

16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Vanessa Cordoba, daughter of Oscar. Damn! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I prefer nicole regnier!! but oscars daughter is a good option........

but i repeat my obejctive are crzd sisters hahahaha

pibe10 repped this.
  18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The girls lost 0-1 to Paraguay and Brazil won Bolivia 0-3. We have to beat Brazil in order to keep dreaming, in case that Paraguay will win Bolivia. Too bad for the wasted opportunity to qualify.

19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lost 0-6 to Brazil and got eliminated :ninja:

20. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nothing on the girls that do well so far in Ecuador? 3 games, 3 wins, qualified for the Pan American games and will fight on a place in the 2015 WC. Today the last game vs. Peru, but we will qualify from first place and along with Ecuador (most probably)

kromekote repped this.
  21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The girls with Brazil, Argentina & Ecuador in the cuadrangulares. Will start on Sep. 24 vs. Argentina. Si se puede! Vamos por el titulo!

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Have some respect brothers!! Tomorrow we will face Brazil for the title! We almost for sure qualified for the world cup and we need to win Brazil even 0-1 in order to win the cup. Vamos superpoderosas!

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thats awesome but from the WC what I saw is the Brazilians, French, Germans and Canadians played like men. Their strikers had cannons ....our girls need to develop shot power.

I also think its weird that they have the same uniform as the men. Don't most women's teams have different uniforms or is that only the US?

24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You mean the same design or a different shirt (by shape) form men and women?

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Different shit shape and design