Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by JRedknapp11, Aug 13, 2002.
God save us, now he will get called up!!
he can't get called up just yet. First he has to earn a starting spot for Pasto, keep it and play consistently.
we all know how we bolivians are, inconsistent as hell!
Quinteros loves this guy, so am not sure he holds him to the same standards as everyone else. I hope you're right. BTW anyone know anything about Mauricio Saucedo?
You might want to check his Facebook page
According to Wikipedia he is playing for Bragantino in Brasil.
Why even consider Melean? No offense to him but his level isnt much difference compared to the rest. He lacks technical skill and therefore lies at the same level as Flores.
Well I don't understand you guys supporting Melean, I havent seen nothing that wows me. Bolivia needs technical attacking skill ! The best lineup I see would be. 4-4-2 (VS CHILE)
1. GK-Carlos Arias (Daniel Vaca)- Vaca is iight, more on the bad side but he understands La Paz, so no choice.
2. RB-Edemir Rodriguez- Definitely the best right back of Bolivia since Gatty to me, He is strong, very fast,great dribbling down the lineand moves back and forth. No complains.
3. CB-Luis Mendez- Amazing Centerback to me. So consistent and with outstanding dribbling skills.He is tall and completely build. He has the qualities of a leader. He should be future captain. Vs Juan Aurich, crossing the ball high, he blocked everything. He proved himself vs Argentina too.
4.CB- Gabriel Valverde-He must be given more and more games. He is wayy too consistent with Bolivar, shocking at 20 and fears no one. He deserves to start since Raldes will be out.
5. LB-Abdon Reyes- He is back! Abdon must start. He is great down the wing and nobody defends better then him, with a attacking approach. In La Paz, he is a monster, def a must.
6. Defensive Mid- Ronald Garcia- Lol I wish, but Walter Flores will be chosen. He is a dog with a top sprint unlike Chuma, lets hope he is consistent with the passing though.
7. Offensive Mid- Pablo Escobar- He wants to win, He carried The Strongest and always tries to carry them. We need him, he has such a urge to win. Unlike Rudy Cardozo. If you guys watched Juan Aurich game, you would understand.
8. RM- Juan Carlos Arce- Nobody is more annoying then Arce lol. He is too quick and must be played. I just hope he works on shooting.
9. LM- Jhasmani Campos- Campos is slow but consistent, I prefer him over Cardozo cuz he can shoot. I never seen Cardozo have better attitude shots then him. We need to win.
10. RF- Ricardo Pedriel- He can head the ball in, but I dont know if he should start. No acclimicize so could be a problem.
11. LF- Augusto Andaveris- Da man I hope to see Shine. Too much experience and a good good forward. He is dangerous. We need him.
Marcelo Martins IN, Maybe Andaveris OUT
Ronald Raldes IN, Valverde OUT
Luis Gutierrez IN, Abdon Reyes OUT
Ronald Segovia IN, Campos OUT
We can do it! Vamos Bolivia!
Soccerboy. I agree with much of your Assesment about the lineup including the part about Melean. I don't know how well Gutierez is doing in Brazil, but if he's getting a good amount of playing time I would have him start both games over Valverde. I love how he is developing, but he needs more time with the nats before he starts.
Theres a few names here I don't know. I will do my research.
I watched "el show de goles" from league play in Facetas deportivas like 3-4 days ago, and wow! The passing, shots, and goals were top notch! Back in the day, I would have been like, "oooooooooook", but is it me or is the futbol in Bolivia getting a tad better? I saw speed, precision, and really great execution! I was used to the tap in's or shots from anywhere, or someone dribbling by a few deffenders with huge stomachs; so I just prefer not to watch Bolivian sport highlights. But what I saw a few nights ago was a significant jump. I watched the clip like 4 times to make sure these were Bolivian teams, and they all were!
Anyways. I'm going to check out on these dudes.
i wouldn't say the league is getting better, trust me ITS NOT! nowhere near.
just watch teams like aurora, guabira, la paz, mamore play an you'll see what i mean. plenty of walking/jogging in the field, plenty of bellies and slow ass play.
in fact any bolivian league team with the exception of Bolivar, Oriente, maybe tigre and maybe blooming, every other team still lacks a lot of speed, fitness, etc.
Yep... it's very sad.
Because of this, our league/team suffers.
Hold your horses a sec Aurora may not be one of the money makers in the league, and they may play slow at times, but you can not put them in the same category with the three teams that are about to get relegated. We are in the running for a spot in a spot in Sudamericana or Libertadores, and we will represent, and tomorrow will spank tigre!
im not putting them in the same league as the relegation teams. Im just putting them in the same slow/old league as every bolivian team.(with the exception of bolivar and oriente)
Bolivar and Oriente are the only teams that play futbol in our league. They have a lot of talent, youth ans skill in their squads. Everyone else, well...... is everyone else.
Well yes I see that Oriente and Bolivar have more talent and debt. But we do not have a La Liga cituation here where only 2 teams can hope to be champions, any one of at least 5 teams can say that they have a legit chance. (that is the only thing that our league has over la liga after that forget about it )so I think our league is not as bad as it used to be, but it still has a very long way to go.
ohh yea. I didn't mean that the bolivian league was a two team league. What i meant to say is that for the sakes of representing Bolivia well, I would prefer if Bolivar and Oriente represented in international tournaments.
Agreed, at least at the moment.
PS: I'm surprised how well Bolivar youth team is doing in the league! Promising future for some of them.
Friendlies before world Cup qualifiers ?
I heard Nigeria is close to taking a deal to play them in Cochabamba.
Chiqui Arce is a joke with his call ups. Congrats on the 3 points that are heading for you.
has anybody else seen our call up list??
i think it's a joke, i think we're ********ed. Quinteros better know what he is doing.
I'm not suprised
NÓMINA DE CONVOCADOS
1 Daniel Vaca The Strongest
2 Sergio Galarza Blooming
3 Carlos Lampe San José
4 Luis Méndez The Strongest
5 Christian Vargas San José
6 Edemir Rodríguez Bolívar
7 Ronny Jiménez Real Potosí
8 Ronald Rivero Blooming
9 Gabriel Valverde Bolívar
10 Luis Gutiérrez Bahía (BRA)
11 Abdón Reyes Bolívar
12 José Carlos Barba Aurora
13 Gualberto Mojica Oriente
14 Alejandro Chumacero The Strongest
15 Edson Zenteno Aurora
16 Wálter Flores Bolívar
17 José Luis Chávez Blooming
18 Rudy Cardozo Bolívar
19 Jhasmani Campos Bolívar
20 Miguel Loaiza San José
21 Juan Carlos Arce Bolívar
22 Ricardo Pedriel Sivassport (TUR)
23 Marcelo Martins Gremio (BRA)
24 Alcides Peña Oriente
25 Pablo Escobar The Strongest
26 Augusto Andaveris Aurora
27 Carlos Saucedo San José
I got to say that I felt way more confident with Arias, Vaca scares me, I just keep seeing him running out of the box at Neymar, he tends to do that kind of thing. For me goalie is a toss up. Other than that for the next game I would like to see.
Haiti friendly on 26. May in La Paz
How absurd...Cuba, Haiti...what's next, Trinidad & Tobago??? No, wait...those guys would kick our ass.
Yall were talking about how old our squad was so I just changed a few names according to age.
Btw give me a break if the team info is wrong. I just came up with this 5mins ago lol.
Carlos Arias (Cordoba-Esp)- 29
Carlos Lampe (San José)- 25
Gabriel Valverde (Bolívar)- 19
Ronny Jiménez (Real Potosí)- 22
Marvin Berjano (Oriente Petrolero)- 23
Luis Méndez (The Strongest)- 26
Edemir Rodriguez (Bolívar)- 26
Luis Gutiérrez (Bahía-BRA)- 26
Christian Vargas (San José)- 28
Ronald Raldes (Colon- Arg)- 30
Diego Suarez (Dynamo Kiev)- 19
Samuel Galindo (Gimnastic-ESP)- 20
Alejandro Chumacero (The Strongest)- 21
Rudy Cardozo (Bolívar)- 22
Jhasmany Campos (Bolívar)- 24
Alejandro Melean (Oriente Pertolero)- 24
Ronald Segovia (Aurora)- 26
José Carlo Barba (Aurora)- 26
Juan Carlos Arce (Bolívar)- 27
Abdón Reyes (Bolívar)- 30
Ronald Garcia (Aris- Greece)- 31
Darwin Rios (FC Sheriff)- 20
Alcides Peña (Oriente Petrolero)- 23
Ricardo Pedriel (Sivassport-TUR)- 24
Marcelo Martins (Gremio-BRA)- 24
Augusto Andaveris (Aurora)- 33 (he does alright as a sub)