Selección de PARAGUAY, Pt. IV (R)

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Dan-ny-m398, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    At least this brings us back to reality so we don't get fooled into thinking that we can take a shortcut and keep Victor Genes for a "proceso" and all the morons who keep talking about a Paraguayan coach will crawl back to whatever rock the hid under after the chiqui Arce fiasco.

2. KING_TACUARA

KING_TACUARA Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Club:
    Nacional Asuncion
    and junior fernandez too what a disgrace to his fathers name

3. KING_TACUARA

KING_TACUARA Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Club:
    Nacional Asuncion
    and you think almeida would do any better? lolz

4. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    What's your obsession with almeida? who mentioned almeida right now? I guess you are still convinced that Morinigo would do better.

5. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

Funny how you had nothing to say when Nacional got embarrassed as usual, and when your team went about 11 games without winning, not one word about your loser coach, but now you are the first one to bring Almeida when it had nothing to do with anything, what can you expect from anyone that has that sorry excuse of a human being (tacuara) as his idol.

6. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Who else is gonna take this mess? No first class coach is gonna take this disaster plus thanks to the thieves Napout and Dominguez we can't afford a world class coach.

I just hope never ever to see J Fernandez, Candia, Caceres, Ayala in a NT jersey ever..ever again. Matter fact I don't wanna see Candia in Olimpia either, what a sorry excuse for a defender.

Olimpia is a mess, the NT is a mess..can't we catch a break?

7. KING_TACUARA

KING_TACUARA Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Club:
    Nacional Asuncion
    1-0 is hardly embarrassment its better then 5-0 now thats embarrassment and i bring up almeida because you wanna talk down on chiqui and genes as if your idol almeida would have done any better have you not been seeing your team play dude? aside from the horrible results olimpia has been playing some of the ugliest futbol of their lives puro centros y pelotazos and you cant talk about chiqui because his team right now is in first place undefeated and playing great football

8. KING_TACUARA

KING_TACUARA Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Club:
    Nacional Asuncion
    richard ortiz's injury killed us because he was handling messi well and then genes brought in that old fart aquino who then also got injured

9. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    That was pretty much the game changer.

10. KING_TACUARA

KING_TACUARA Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Club:
    Nacional Asuncion
    atleast no one can say were boring anymore 9 goals in 3 games

11. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

You keep arguing with yourself about the whole Almeida thing, No one here has proposed Almeida for coach of NT, not when he was doing good and most certainly not now that our team is struggling, I said from the beginning I wanted a World class coach and Latin didn't want him leaving Olimpia and that was at the height of his popularity, so if you want to keep debating with yourself on that point, go right ahead.

Genes, Chiqui, Solalinde and all the usual suspects are scrubs that are not going to do crap with the NT if you want to keep talking about how you would like a Paraguayan coach while watching the world cup without us there be my guest and Yes Pelusso is another piece of Garbage and we know that too, same as Chiqui and Genes.

Ok so getting eliminated by a no name team so early in the Sudamericana doesn't embarrass you and Losing at home then I don't know what will and the whole chiqui Arce playing great Football, really?? I bet you any cerrista would rather play Horrible football but still be in the sudamericana with a chance of winning over Playing "great" football at the crappy national league.

12. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

You are right about no world class coach wanting to get anywhere near Paraguay right now, but we don't need one right now either, best bet will be to keep Genes for the last 2 games and maybe for the rest of 2014, what's the point anyways nobody wanted to play us when we were at our best, who would want to play us now that we are dead last even Guatemala would probably pass on a friendly with us.

We have no money to pay for a World class coach right now, but a million things can happen between now and July 2015 when we will actually need a new coach so we got 2 years to get our house in order, without World cup money it is not going to be so easy for Napout to keep his chair, once the reality of not being in a WC hits, the NT sponsors will see how much money is being lost by us not being there and then there is always Cartes and other people that could chip in some dough.

Bielsa took over Chile after they ended up dead last in the previous WCQ, and if he is worth 3 million a year or more, that is not an insane amount of money for us to come up with from sponsors after the world cup they will see how much money they lose and things will change and by then there will be more coaches available.

Latin Pride repped this.
  13. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Not really.

Chile NT ended up dead last in WCQ 2001; in the next WCQ we ended in the 7th place in 2005; we were 1/4 finalists in Copa América 2007, and Bielsa took over our NT in august 2007.;)

14. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Thanks for the correction, my mistake.

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  15. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    How come you don't like Genes?

I think he's been doing a decent job so far. He's developing youth and got the team playing well against Germany and Bolivia with good results.

Sure the loss against Argentina was bad but we also gotta look at the circumstances of that game. Argentina is one of the top 3 best teams in the world right now, we where doing well until Richard who was doing more then enough to handle Messi got hurt, we got denied a penalty, and 2 of their goals should have never happened (The first goal came off a counter which should have been a penalty for us, and one of their penalties wasen't even a foul)

Had it not been for that Richard's injury and that POS Osses screwing us we would have most likely gotten a far far better result.

I think Genes has been doing a decent job especially considering he's working with a new team and alot of young players.

16. KING_TACUARA

KING_TACUARA Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Club:
    Nacional Asuncion
    atleast chiqui values the youth and it has been paying off unlike you know who and his team of 100000 year old mummies that have been getting owned left and right in the league

17. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    is it true you guys are getting Bielsa?

18. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    That's the word on the street, according to reporters they are hashing out the final details to sign him up, supposedly they have a verbal agreement and agreed on the money too, hopefully the deal will go through.

19. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yo escuche disque Gareca.

20. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Lo de Gareca hase mucho se descarto, Lo de Bielsa hase como 2 semanas salio, segun dice ya se aceptamos el dinero que pide solo se esta viendo todo lo que hay que construir para que el venga quiere canchas nueveas y un monton de cosas mas, que a todo se le va a decir que si.

21. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We're not getting Bielsa or Gareca. Nobody wants to coach that disaster of a team and work with our inept federation.

22. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Bien por Nacional!!!! I'm glad they proved me wrong this year.

23. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Who would have ever thought huh? The best part is that even they did better then Cerro lol

24. Dan-ny-m398

Dan-ny-m398 Member

Aug 25, 2004
    Long Island NY
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    I got to admit, last 2 years had been really fun watching the cerristas, last year with us going all the way to the finals and this year was even more fun, usually they don't even care that much anymore when they get eliminated but this year they thought, it was their year, jajaj they thought that if "COLIMPIA" can make it to the finals why can't we jajajajaj, I had so much fun watching them get all exited about the Romeros and Guiza, calling themsleves "CANDIDATOS" my god!!! it was fun listening to them knowing how this was going to end up, and now it is still fun watching them suffer , thinking that Nacional can make it to the final before they ever do.

25. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The APF looking at Lavolpe as a possible coach.

I sure hope not...