Seattle v. Colorado Sat. July 7 9pm MT P/I/P

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by tonhtubra, Jul 5, 2012.

1. tonhtubra

tonhtubra Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    Fort Collins, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I finally got some time to watch this game on MLS Live. I was expecting a horrible display from some of the comments I have heard, but it really wasn't that bad compared to what I was expecting. I felt the Rapids were competitive. Were they the best team on the night? No. Was the gulf in class huge? No. Essentially, the sky is not falling. It's cloudy, but not falling.

I also still would like to see another angle on EJ's goal. The angle they gave us isn't great, but it definitely looks like it is close to offside and it frustrates me that they never showed another angle to see. Here is the screengrab I got:
    Screen Shot 2012-07-12 at 11.19.25 PM.png

2. COMtnGuy

COMtnGuy Member+

Apr 5, 2012
    Higher than you
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well he was off or "on" by as much as Omar was for his Second that didn't count.

3. unkiemark

unkiemark Member+

Dec 23, 2003
    Boulder
    This is about where I'm at with the Rapids. The sky is cloudy. I am disappointed with the recent results, but not the effort. By my count the Rapids have lost four matches in the last month or so that were "winnable." At the same time, they aren't being destroyed. The next step is for the team to figure out how to finish and defend at critical times in the match.