Season Ticket Refunds?

Discussion in 'Saint Louis Athletica' started by CoCo_S_T_L, May 27, 2010.

1. Cville K C

Cville K C Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Collinsville, IL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was wondering about that, because they didn't exactly make that clear in the email. They said you could call to convert your seats, but not how to get a refund.

2. Cville K C

Cville K C Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Collinsville, IL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just an update...I did receive my refund from St. Louis Soccer United for my Athletica tickets and I did not have to call them.

3. REALfootballRulez

May 25, 2007
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did all you guys get the full $110 back or less than that? I got less than that and I'm wondering why since I was told I'd get a FULL refund.

4. flamepruf

flamepruf New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Jackson, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You did get a full refund...full, pro-rated based on games delivered.

5. Cville K C

Cville K C Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Collinsville, IL
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We had four home games before the team was abandoned. So you should get 2/3 of whatever you paid for your tickets, plus any interest they tacked on. I had two season tickets and got back $133.32 back. I don't have any gripes about that. I'd rather have the team than the money, but I think they refunded the right amount. It was actually more than I expected, given the circumstances.

6. defensewins

defensewins Member

Nov 15, 1999
    I felt what I got back as a partial refund was fair also. However, I never got anything initially telling me anything about season tickets, even exchanging them for AC tickets. It kinda seems crappy on their part that they put the onus on the fans to ask for a refund, but at least they came through in the end. I just wonder how many others are in the dark about it.