Sead "Rušilac" Kolašinac @ FC Schalke 04

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by DadoIsNumeroUno, May 23, 2013.

?

How many red cards will Kolašinac earn in his first season at Arsenal?

1. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

57.1%
  3. 2

14.3%
  4. 3

14.3%
  5. More than 3

14.3%
  1. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    we have to work on this case, i can at least remember 10 situations where he literally is running over players.

2. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I don't like van Gaal at all. He sucks. He messed up Bayern and how Bayern players play. It took Bayern over a year to recover from van Gaal. I think Susic is way better than van Gaal. lol

3. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    No such thing as being worse than Susic. Took the joke/hate too far

PlavoSarajevo and FCBM repped this.
  4. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He didn't "mess up" nothing. He reformed Bayern to play a more modern style of football and he got some results, like reaching the final of the 2009-2010 CL with a relatively poor Bayern squad. His stubbornness and abrasiveness kept him from staying longer, but he built the foundation for what Heynckes did and what Pep is doing. And your statement comparing Van Gaal to Susic is laughable; Van Gaal has more managerial acumen and success in his pinky toe than Susic will have in his career.

ABiH12 repped this.
  5. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Preach

6. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Good he helped Bayern. Even better that he's gone now! His personality wasn't right for a successful Bayern. If you like him so much, how about Bayern gets Klopp and you can keep van Gaal. lol

My favorite coach = Klopp
    Least favorite coach = van Gaal

7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Apparently there is a lot of interest for kola, several clubs have made inquires, a couple from England.

8. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    I'd like him to stay for one more season at least. He recently earned himself a starting spot in the squad and plays every week 90 minutes and also gets the chance to play CL football every season at Schalke and all that he managed to achieve at the age of 20.

So a couple of more seasons at Schalke won't hurt him at all and when he's maybe 23/24 years old then it would be a good time for him to move to a top club in England.

9. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Better than going to a sinking ship that is united.

10. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thats not a sinking ship.

11. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol, let's talk about that next year when United are sitting middle of the table, waiting to miss their next Champions League.

Everton are probably going to strengthen, Arsenal have offered a 70 mil purse to Arsene, Liverpool are Liverpool under Rodgers, City will most likely strengthen, Chelsea will have two years under Mourinho, even Tottenham is righting the ship.

I just don't see space for United. Giggs said that his squad is good enough for next season, I call complete bullshit. Cool, you won against a bottom feeder club in Norwich that has had no direction since the firing of Hughton. This is the same squad that couldn't come together under an average manager, what do you think will happen when an inexperienced rookie manager takes hold?

Lol, I am going to enjoy watching United suffer next season. I just hope none of our players go there, Fergie ain't coaching anymore and I'm sure he's pushing the executives to place Giggs in the position permanently.

ABiH12 repped this.
  12. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The thing with United though is that it's one of those squads that won't stay down for long. They'll eventually come back up after a couple of years. I always think of a few squads as untouchables and those are Man U, Bayern, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, and AC Milan (yes even them).

Sudžuka repped this.
  13. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    United is considered the most valuable Sports Team in the World at "$2.23 billion" and are among the highest earners too, just like banks, "they are too big to fail", there is no way they will stay down too long. Having said that, I'd still prefer he stay at least another 2 years at Schalke and develop further with regular playing time in the bundesliga and champions league.

14. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You mention all these teams strengthening but forget the fact that United is very wealthy and several players away from tearing apart the EPL.

No ones gonna give Giggs, who has ZERO managerial experience, a manager job in the EPL. And still I wouldnt doubt his abilities as a manager. He played under Fergie his whole career and was one of Fergie's favorites. Obviously understands the game.

15. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    We'll see, there's no such thing as "too big to fail" if you look at how many big businesses and banks actually failed. The ones that survived because they were chosen to survive.

I still think United will go mid table next season, Giggs will be fired half way through the season and Van Gaal won't be waiting.

16. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  17. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  19. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I don't know about that. The agents are always trying to give the most "diplomatic" answer out there. They want to keep all doors open and squeeze every penny out of every option. Maybe there are other clubs that are interested in Kola and he just doesn't want to shut them down quite yet. He is basically haggling here. That's what every successful agent does.

20. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    According to media rumors, Schalke and his agent are holding out until after the world cup so they can squeeze a few more bucks out of the suitors.

21. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Smart but now makes his agent look even dumber denying that United made offer

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  22. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Which is what I thought when you said he should fire his agent lol

23. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    lol!
    I think Kola might have been just a little bit hungry for a quick snack. #SayNoToRacism #KolaStyle

[​IMG]

Hadzjia Sven Susic and Sudžuka repped this.
  24. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol there was a probably a buy 2 kilos of bananas and get a free 500 grams of Sudzuka special. He probably had no clue this was for Dani Alves. He was most likely just thinking to himself 'sto me ovaj slika mater mu jebem, ako jos neko sazna da mozes dobit sudzuku za dzaba, ubit cu ga majke mi'

25. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    You guys are funny. Every time I see a picture of Kolasinac now... odmah mi se jede suho meso. lol