Scorpyn's Scanner

Discussion in 'World Cup 2010: Fans & Travel' started by Scorpyn78, May 10, 2010.

1. kayoss

kayoss Member

May 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv FC
    just tried to get some tickets and had the same problem.. maybe everyone is getting it now?

just downloaded the new one but the tickets are gone now. I have no doubt that it will work tho

2. Doehoe13

Doehoe13 New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    This is a fantastic piece of software. Thanks a lot!
    Any possibility of releasing the source? Even if only after the world cup? I would really like to see how you did it. Possibly learn something from it (specifically about how you maintain the secure sessions and then pass it on to the browser once a ticket has been been found, interesting stuff).

3. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks. I will share the source after the world cup.

Are people still using the scanner? I noticed a lot of email alerts being sent from the scanner account. Has anyone been successful in buying tickets to in-demand matches like qfs, semis, finals etc? I guess I need to know how successful and helpful this software was. It will help me decide if I should do something like this for Brazil 2014!

4. BUDOKAN

BUDOKAN Member

May 31, 2006
    Tokyo
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I got 2 cat3 SF @ cape town the day before yesterday.

This scanner is the GOD HAND!!!

5. whizzergo

whizzergo Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    My friend, I would say it is pretty much flawless. Personally I have bought umpteen tickets for anyone who wanted them for every game. Including 5 final tickets last night.

On the final tickets it often doesn't actually get you a seat once its got through to reserving one, but that's purely due to demand I guess, on any other game it hasn't been a problem.

It really is a wonderful tool, good on you for inventing and sharing it.

6. landyjosh

landyjosh New Member

Jun 1, 2010
    London / Rio
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    This is one of those very few times when it's not good to have a Macbook!

Lots of refreshing needed for me on the page - hoped tickets would become available after the semi finals were finished as happened for the semi final with the quarter finals.

7. Doehoe13

Doehoe13 New Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Great. Thanks! :cool:

This software has been very helpful. Managed to get Category 4 tickets for the Semi-final in Cape Town 4 hours before the game! And they were amazing Category 4 tickets, the position was very close to people with Category 1 tickets... weird, but cool.
    I definitely think you should do something like this for Brazil 2014.

8. royial

royial Member

May 16, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi,
    Can you please share the source code?

Thanks a lot,
    Royi.

9. lpporto

lpporto Member

Mar 25, 2006
    Rio de Janeiro
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ok, I download it from scorpyn.com and works but this Lite version doesn't give options for e-mailing or selecting only games that I would like to attend. Anybody can help me?

10. Alexandre Rayel

Alexandre Rayel New Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    How do I download this file? I want to use it for brasil world cup

11. Claudinho

Claudinho New Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Hello, I thank the excellent work of scorpyn.
    Scanner could send to me via email please

12. Danpteixeira

Danpteixeira New Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
  13. kakadf

kakadf New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
  14. Clarissa

Clarissa New Member

Jun 22, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    Scorpyn I'm having some trouble with a little detail in your software.
    A previous user in the thread "Scorpin Scanner 2014" reported the same issue.
    What happens is that, by selecting the "Add to cart" option, when the scanner finds the ticket, it goes straight to the captcha. When the captcha solver is enabled, it types the correct captcha automatically, and after it appears the following message:
    An error occurred in your web browser. Please reload the page.
    Error: Não é possível obter a propriedade 'top' de referência indefinida ou nula
    Translating it mens: Unable to get the 'BasicCodes' undefined reference property or null
    If there is the captcha solver is not configured properly, when the ticket is available in the "add to cart" option, the browser goes to the captcha screen and you type the correct captcha manually, it appears the same message.
    Although, if the captcha window shows up in the browser tab, and you close the window that appeared automatically (because you selected the add to cart option), and then you select manually the category and then the number of tickets and then the "add to shopping kart" option, it generates the captcha in the regular way, and after typing it, the tickets are added to the kart without problem.
    Resuming, it seems that the captcha that is generated automatically is causing this error. If this automatically generated captcha is solved automatically (through the Deathbycaptcha or by the de-captcher) or manually, either way the error message box appears. If you click manually in the browser and folllow the step-by-step process, the captcha generated manually works fine.
    Any clues on that?

15. Fabio Almeida

Fabio Almeida New Member

Jun 29, 2014
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Hello Scorpy, could you please send me the program at my e-mail? afabio@hotmail.com

Thank you!

16. Rafa Diego

Rafa Diego New Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    When I try to buy something it show me a page saying to wait. Can I skip that??