Scommessopoli Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Northern Juventino, May 31, 2012.

1. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i'm not the only one who wants conte/all match fixers out of the game...

[​IMG]

2. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    looks like Allegri was banned for actually fixing a match back in 2001...
    "The Italian Football Federation handed one-year suspensions to Fabio Gallo, Sebastiano Siviglia and Luciano Zauri of Serie A side Atalanta, and Alfredo Aglietti and Massimiliano Allegri of Serie B's Pistoiese."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/1238304.stm

edit: I've already said I'm not going to put up with crap yet people are ignoring me. If people insist on continuing then they'll be dealt with accordingly - Dante

3. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    It doesn't matter what you think constitutes match fixing. Whether you or anyone else likes it, there are rules in this world, and if you don't like following rules, then get the fuck out of the game. The rules CLEARLY state: If you know of a potential fix, you MUST report it. If you don't, you WILL face the consequences. This isn't an opinion. This is fact.

Also, no one is more pissed off about anything relating to match fixing than me. The corruption in this game is stomach-churning. You can blindly follow, but turning a blind eye to the rules is what has allowed this to get out of hand. I don't support match fixing in any way, and I don't support match fixers. If it's true that Bonucci accepted money to fix a match for whatever reason, he is dead to me, Juventino or not. If he has indeed fixed a match, I hope that he is radiated for life. That goes for any Juventus player. I don't root for cheats. Noi vinci senza rubare. You wanna accept money to fix a match, go play for a bottom dweller and collect your dirty money there. I don't want you at Juventus.

Do you understand the destruction of the game from fixing a match? Have you not learned the lessons of Farsopoli? The greed of people nearly destroyed the game in Italy. Their greed brought the league down to the shambles that it is today.

4. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    read my previous post, then we'll have a conversation about not throwing stones when your house is made out of glass.

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    lol. i don't even like allegri. [​IMG]

6. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I should be asking you the same question Kens. have you learned the lessons from farsopoli? ******** your system when the people running it are out to get you. I'd agree with you if we hadn't already been ********ed over by the FIGC once. So politely Kens, ******** your FIGC, and ******** your rules. They've already failed. And its very easy to judge Conte, Pepe, and Bon-Bon when you're not the one being pressured by the mafia. What are they gonna do? run to the ********ing FIGC and say that the mob tried to get them to fix a match? please.

7. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You know this entire thing started because a player went and reported to the police that he was approached to fix a match. Seems they didn't fear the mafia.

8. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And yet we don't really know the entire story do we? LOTS of accusations being thrown about, and mainly because of one man. A lot of people have disputed this one man, who has some immunity for cutting a deal, on a lot of what he's said.

I'm not one that's quick to rush to judgement, unlike others on here. Calciopoli more than proved that there's more to the story than what the Italian "justice system" and press reveals.

9. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    For fucks sake, prove how the mafia is involved. PROVE IT. Don't just spout off about something you know nothing about, and you clearly no nothing about this, otherwise you wouldn't be blindly defending. Every single one of these players has the opportunity to say no. EVERY FUCKING ONE. Don't give me this shit about how we should pity these people. Did Conte have the chance to say no? Did Pepe? Did Simone Farina? The way it is, these players and team reps said no, and nothing came of it. Why aren't Conte, Pepe, and others who have said no dead? Should they or members of their family be in protective custody by now? The RULES CLEARLY STATE that if you know of a fix you MUST REPORT IT. It doesn't matter what you think or believe. These are the rules. You don't like the rules, then get out. If you break the rules of BigSoccer, you'll be gone. If you break the rules at your job, you will face consequences. If you break the rules at your job, you think there's going to be a contingent of people standing outside your place of work protesting for you to get your job back even though you broke the rules. Welcome to the real world. If you don't like the FIGC's rules regarding reporting match fixing, then get out of the game. This isn't opinion. These are the rules. Follow them, or get out.

DDR repped this.
  10. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did Conte fix a match? No... he's being accused of not reporting it, an accusation that's been refuted by everyone else on the team except the man who's got the plea bargain going.

11. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    I haven't declared anyone guilty. I don't have any facts. I've never said, "Conte is as guilty as anyone. Let him fry." I never said anything remotely like that. What I have said is, "IF," meaning if anyone was involved in anything, then they deserve their punishment. I haven't deemed anyone guilty at all.

12. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doesn't matter here, you want all match fixers banned. Allegri fixed a match, therefore he should be banned.

13. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    the rules clearly state alot of shit that isnt supposed to be done, yet Inter gets away with it all of the time. Of course, but even you know this is a sporting trial. They have to prove their innocence which is basically impossible. Take those black and blue colored glasses off. PLEASE. Since you know everything about this trial, tell me, which matches did Conte fix?

14. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You don't find it odd that an innocent man would accept a plea bargain. Why accept 3 month suspension ad your name tarnished if you are innocent?

15. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My statement wasn't aimed at you, rather others....

16. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did he accept it? It's a reported story in the press, nothing is definite yet. Conte has stated that he will speak out about it soon. I'm waiting to hear what's going on before rushing to judgement.

Furthermore, if he accepts I will be very disappointed in him.

17. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You realize a sporting trial isnt like a regular trial? He must prove his innocence which is close to impossible. So, lets put it this way, youre Conte, you know youre innocent but cant really prove it because the judge is holding one mans opinion the highest over everyone else who has denied his accusations. What do you do? Keep fighting and get a one year ban where your team will most likely lose all of the hard work it has achieved? or take a 3 month ban where you can train the team, still be in the stands, and still come back in time to fight for more titles and play in europe?
    hmm, no brainer. If theres one thing I know about Conte, is that he loves Juventus and bleeds black and white. So if he takes this plea bargain, I know why hes doing it.

18. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Fair enough, please don't think I've already judged him guilty. Personally I hope that anyone accused has his day in court and a chance to prove his innocence. However I do find this story alarming and considering the source I suspect there is some truth to it.

19. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Why are you bringing Inter up? I haven't said anything about them.

You show me where I've said that ANYONE is guilty, and I'll concede. I only know what I've read, just like you, and I've stated my case repeatedly: Anyone involved in any way in match fixing needs to be gone. It does nothing but destroy the game that I love. I love the game as a whole. I love Juventus with all my black and white heart, but Juventus could not be here tomorrow, and my love for the game will not wane.

When I say that you know nothing about this, it's true. You know nothing. You know who knows about it? The prosecutors and the people involved. I've never claimed to know everything, but you come on here screaming about how everyone's innocent when you don't know a goddamned thing.

Oh, and don't you ever accuse me of being an Inter fan again.

20. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Lol you got lucky with all the injuries we had last year....otherwise the Campionato would have been decided on March(Winner Milan OFC)

21. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    that's a joke...the punishment should be worse for conte.
    [​IMG]

sheva07 repped this.
  22. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I claimed everyone is innocent? It was more of a "******** the FIGC" and I'll stand next to my Juventinos rather than believe a system who has ********ed us hardcore before. If you cant see that then whatever you know. I'll just warn you to not put too much faith in your almighty system. We might win another Serie B title.

23. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    How did the system screw you in calciopoli when you yourself made a plea bargain to go into Serie B? Seems like you screwed yourself.

Rossonero23 and sheva07 repped this.
  24. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think part of you has already judged him guilty. And that only comes from your comments on the Roma board.

I too believe that everyone should have their day in court, but let's be honest here... the sporting trials are anything but fair. You shouldn't have to prove your innocence, it should be on the shoulders of those making the accusations. It's clear that a lot of Carrobio's testimony has been falling by the wayside since they can't get any evidence to corroborate it.

Furthermore, Conte is but one little cog in the entire story yet he's getting SO MUCH attention. I'm sure clubs like Lazio, Genoa, and Napoli are breathing a sigh of relief that their trials have been pushed back. Now they don't have to worry about any bans from European play.

25. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    This is why I cant take you Juve haters seriously when it comes to Farsopoli. do some research. Pressure from FIFA and UEFA surely had nothing to do with it right? UEFA threatening to shut down Serie A for a year had nothing to do with it right? pfft.