Scommessopoli Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Northern Juventino, May 31, 2012.

1. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Just thought this betting scandal deserved its own thread rather than get polluted in the "other teams thread".

First verdict goes as follows.

Thursday May 31 2012

Atalanta handed two-point penalty
    By Football Italia staff
    [​IMG]
    The first round of sporting trials for the summer have been held in Italy, with the most high-profile case seeing Atalanta handed a two-point penalty.
    The Orobici were among a number of clubs to accept a plea bargain with prosecutors during their first line of investigation into illegal betting and match-fixing in games in Serie A and B.
    For their part played, Atalanta have been handed a two-point penalty that will be in effect for the start of the 2012-13 season, and a €25,000 fine.
    Meanwhile, Grosseto were fined €40,000 and will start next season’s Serie B campaign with a six-point deduction, whilst Modena have a two-point penalty for the same competition.
    Ascoli will also start Serie B next year with a minus tally, as they were hit with a one-point deduction, as well as a €20,000 fine
    Lego Pro outfit Cremonese have a single point deducted from next year too, plus a fine of €30,000, whilst Frosinone begin on minus one as well, with a €15,000 handed to Livorno.
    Kewullay Conteh, Alex Pederzoli, Francesco Ruopolo, Antonio Narciso, Dario Passoni, Mirco Poloni, Juri Tamburini, Andrea De Falco, Alfonso De Lucia and Gianfranco Parlato have all been handed individual bans from the sport, ranging from one year and eight months for Conteh to two months for Parlato

2. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Oh I have to add its nothing but a complete joke that the FIGC gave Atalanta a meger 2 point penalty. Same club that just got a 6 point penalty this past season. Get it over with and throw this team down to Serie C2

3. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's not enough.

4. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Compared to what Juve supposedly did and our punishment no these Fukers deserve relegation or worse like jail time.

Bianconeri13 and DaveyGorgeous repped this.
  5. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    The team penalties is nothing but a complete joke. Fixed a game? 10 point deduction should be a starting point not 1 or 2

6. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yea, why aren't people outraged and demanding relegation to Serie C like we were?

You know why? Because we're Juventus. Amici di nessuno!

Bianconeri13 repped this.
  7. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Atalanta were hit with 6 point penalty a year ago,this time just 2 point.They improved.:D

8. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    people hate greatness. im sure ppl will be advocating us to get dropped to lega pro and start with a 60 point deduction even after conte is proved innocent. if you fixed a game, you played with the outcome of 3 points, so how is any punishment less than that appropriate?

9. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Filippo Carobbio was facing a lifetime ban from football and prison time. Now, because he's "cooperated" with the prosecutors, he's received nothing more than a 20 month ban from football. Remember, Luciano Moggi was banned, for life, even though he never fixed a game of football. Carobbio actively participated in setting results and he receives little more than 18 months.

******** Italy. ******** the Cazzetta dello Sport. ******** La Repubblica. ******** the merdazzurri, ******** bbilanisti, ******** romamerda, ******** them all. And ******** anything that isn't Juve.

juventino13 repped this.
  10. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Are you serious? You toy with the integrity of sport and you only get back what you supposedly taken away from the Table?

Thats like saying I robbed a million dollars from the bank and for my punishment I should give back a million dollars.

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    <3 Dante...:rolleyes:

Such a consistent mod!!!!! Keep up the good work, bro!!!

Vulpinous repped this.
  12. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stop trolling and your posts won't be moved. I've repeatedly warned you.

13. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    In the latest punishments, Siena have been fined 50k euros. No points deductions, no bans.

14. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Italian calcio is a complete joke. From here on out, I only watch Juventus matches. Everyone else in Serie A can fuck off. I hope their squads get hit by meteors.

I know my team didn't fix matches, and I know my players didn't fix matches. We're the real deal, and, unfortunately, one of about 3 left in all of Italy.

juventino13 repped this.
  15. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Tsk tsk, Ken. This should have been your attitude since 2006. :p

16. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    I know, but I enjoy watching it so much. Now, I'll occupy my time in other ways.

17. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Don't throw the baby with the bath water Ken. There are some rotten apples in calcio but it is not all of them.

18. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What about Conte ?

19. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nothing. Conte hasn't been interviewed, let alone charged.

These are the early punishments, and I don't know if there will be more punitive sentences handed down later because of the simultaneous investigations in Cremona and Bari. But considering all the speculation and the potential for serious points deductions, this is very, very light. Albinoleffe was docked 27 points today, so if Siena's board and management was seriously incriminated, these initial rulings would have been much, much harsher.

But these are just the initial suggestions to the Sporting Justice by one Prosecutor's office. We still have a long time to wait and an even longer way to go. Don't be surprised if the punishments become much harsher, especially when the suspects have a higher profile. Fear for the likes of Criscito and Mauri and hope there is no more news concerning Bonucci and Conte. The judiciary could be waiting to make examples of the names that people will know.

OldLady repped this.
  20. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    How do I know that for certain? At this point, I can only trust one team: Juventus. I watch a lot of Serie A. I know the players. I know the storylines. I enjoy the tactics. It's entertaining to me. However, it's no different than pro wrestling. So many matches I thought were genuine just turned out to be a fraud. How can I watch after that? It's no different than pro wrestling, and I stopped watching that about 15 years ago because I grew out of it.

I tried to get into the Premier League, and I just couldn't do it. I enjoyed watching the Championship more. The only other league I really like is MLS. Between MLS and Serie A, I was covered, now I'm not sure whether what I watch is genuine or staged, and when it feels like a fix (like watching Roma/Cesena 5-1 and Inter/Lecce 4-1 last season), not only does it anger me, it makes me not want to watch at all. It's just so shameful. Why invest my time?

21. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I totally agree. I find it pitiful almost contemplating the point if Juve can enter the Swiss league or Ligue 1 LOL. Maybe Italy seperates and all the FIGC and Serie A crap can be done with. Its all BS.

22. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This is why I have been calling for the FIGC to be dismantled and Juve and some of the bigger teams to break away.

Juve is too big for this BS.

23. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Le mie impressioni su quel che è l’attuale situazione…

La juve ha finalmente imparato a difendere i propri tesserati….

Sicuramente una provocazione quella del presidente del consiglio Monti, l’invito per il calcio di fermarsi e riflettere: forse intendeva dire che è ora che i capi di questo mondo mollino la poltrona. Qualcuno magari gli avrà fatto presente che Abete, il Presidente della FIGC, è sfiduciato dall’ambiente sportivo.
    Quando infatti un presidente federale nasconde radiazioni, passa sopra a valigette piene di euro (250.000), gestisce Premiopoli come meglio gli aggrada )che fine ha fatto Pichi, , il professore di matematica che era il capo di quell’ufficio? E perché il Procuratore federale Palazzi vietò con tanto di Email ad un suo stretto collaboratore di andare avanti nell’inchiesta asserendo che quell’ufficio presentava serie criticità? E perché quel collaboratore fu subito trasferito dall’ufficio inchieste all’Antidoping?, e ancora, tra i suoi e i nostri “brutti ricordi”, il fallimento del mondiale 2010, la mancata qualificazione dell’under 21 alle olimpiadi, la mancata assegnazione dell’Europeo che sta per cominciare, e per finire, il calcio scommesse. Che altro si vuole???

La Farsa 2006

Possiamo soltanto dire che siamo in piena anarchia, ognuno dice quello che pensa senza pensare a quello che dice.
    Prendete ad esempio Moratti. Non gli sono bastate 52 pagine di Palazzi, in cui l’inter veniva incolpata di “illecito sportivo”, salvata da Abete con la solita prescrizione, non gli sono state sufficienti le motivazioni della giustizia Sportiva e anche di quella ordinaria, di 1° grado che recitano come il campionato 200472005 fosse regolare; non gli è bastato leggere nella relazione di Palazzi che l’incolpato di illecito sportivo era il presidente dell’inter Giacinto Facchetti; nonostante tutto tenta di confondere la vicenda del 2006 (tutte frottole) con quella attuale, ritendendo la prima “peggiore perché erano coinvolti alti dirigenti” (infatti Facchetti-prescritto era presidente dell’inter): una bestemmia, non una valutazione, essendo sotto gli occhi le abissali differenze, considerando che adesso esistono partite truccate e giro di soldi.
    Anche se bisogna riconoscere che una differenza c’è: oggi puoi rubare e continuare a rubare, poi confessi e ti danno al massimo deu anni; nel 2006 invece mi hanno dato l’ergastolo per non aver commesso il fatto, quando al massimo avrei meritato una multa per divieto di sosta.
    Questo per capire il degrado dell’ambiente. Chissà quante volte Moratti avrà sognato un'altra calciopoli, specie ora che è tornato sulla terra (zero tituli): lo Tzunami di oggi non gli può dare niente, ecco perché nel 2006 per lui fu meglio. E’ questa la differenza.
    Tutta da comprendere la rabbia di Buffon, ciò che meraviglia è che non si sia accorto già sei anni fa di come va il mondo. E’ questo il fatto nuovo rispetto ad allora, Buffon è sceso in campo in difesa della categoria, altre che del suo allenatore, “vedendo” ciò che allora non aveva visto: “Parli con un PM e pochi minuti dopo tutti sanno tutto, i media informati prima degli interessati, telecamere all’erta all’alba a Coverciano in concomitanza con l’operazione degli investigatori, che sarebbe dovuta essere riservata. Chi ha informato chi e perché? La giustizia non avrebbe bisogno di spettacolarizzazione”. Sono le rilìflessioni tardive di Gigi, e mi costa molto sottolinearlo: però nel 2006 non ho mai sentito frasi del tipo “quello che interessa è mettere qualcuno alla gogna”.
    Mal gliene incolse però, povero Gigi, di ieri infatti la notizia delle sue scommesse, cifre comprese. In sua difesa possiamo dire che è un atleta molto serio, che gioca sempre per vincere e il suo passato lo dimostra. Forse l’unica cosa che resta da capire è la tempestività della notizia: che fosse dovuto al suo sfogo?

Giustizia utopica

Patron Andrea Agnelli ha difeso con forza e puntiglio Antonio Conte. Tanta differenza rispetto a quando avvenne sei anni fa quando Jhon Elkann pronunciò la sua autodifesa (“siamo vicini alla squadra e all’allenatore”) “dando via libera al massacro della dirigenza Juventina”. Lo dice il sito 2ju29ro”. “Andrea Agnelli ha voluto far capire a tutti che con gli stessi metodi del 2006 stanno provando a far fare a Conte la fine di Moggi e Giraudo, ma questa volta la Juve difenderà se stessa e i suoi uomini. Gli esiti (non definitivi ovviamente) delle vicende giudiziarie della Grande Farsa hanno infatti dimostrato che in italia la certezza del diritto è purtroppo un utopia, e che, con il supporto dei media e politica, si può eliminare un competitor per via giudiziaria. Soprattutto se non si difende”. Appunto a chi fischiano le orecchie???

L. Moggi

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    England will never allow a super league to happen... its a pipe dream

25. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i didnt say that, im saying how could it have even have been less than what was at stake? makes no sense.

what im saying is you stole a million dollars and your punishment is you are asked to pay back 800,000. how is it even fathomable that the base of that style of punishment wouldn't have been at least what you stole?