SC Internacional [R] II A Ira de SS

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by Ombak, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  2. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Hm is this the first team thread to go over 500?

Anyway, please stay out of this thread if you plan to troll, I dont go to your club forum to troll....at least I dont think I do...:)

3. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The Flamengo thread went over 500 and I am sure some of those 500 were trolling posts from somebody...:p

4. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    did anyone mentioned Inter´s elimination from the Gauchão in the previous thread?

did Abel fell in the ground and hit his head during the summer? He became DUMB again after the WCC!! Maybe he is banging too hard with Michel and the shake of it is affecting his brain.

I mean... its just incredible that he uses Michel every match, but completely wasted Vargas and **********!

gosh, why the hell P.i.n.g.a becomes a bunch of ********s?

5. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Who cares about the Gauchito when you are World Champions! Gimme a break! Today we start are great comeback!

6. paulo_mengao

paulo_mengao New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ, USA
    I was reading one of these sites (UOL or Terra), and they quoted Inter's President early this year: "we are the world champions, and need no new players", or "we lost a few players, but the others are as good as", or "we are not like these teams that assemble a whole new team each season" (he meant Gremio). They also quoted Abel saying the opposite ...

Personally, I don't think this is Abel's fault ...

7. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well, Fernandão should play tonight right?

8. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    World champions who got housed by no-name teams in the state tourney and who may be eliminated tonight.

For your sake, I hope your team wins, because if it doesn't, I wonder whether you'll display this swagger if the colorado doesn't get past the first round.

9. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

not ENTIRELY his fault. I do agree about what you said. But Abel also has his share of guilt and its not small.

One of his faults is that he likes to be butt********ed by Michel. COME ON. Nobody, not Inter fans, not even god, knows why Abel loves him so much. I have two theories:
    1) they are lovers
    2) Michel´s mother was Abel´s lover about 20 years ago and Michel´s true name is Michel Braga.

Also, Abel is incredible at positioning Pato wrongly... the kid gets thrown alone in the midfield... has to dribble the entire opposing team to get near the goal. Ronaldo and Maradona did that... like once or twice in their careers!

Also, there is no excuse for his mismanagement of Vargas and **********. He thought for like 3 months that Vargas played in a different position than he really plays! Now he discovered Vargas plays in other position, and Vargas started to be a wonderful player!!

Oh shit, come on... the coach should notice such before the team is about to be eliminated.

As for the directors and president... their biggest idiocy imho was not replacing Eller. But of course, not replacing other players was also idiotic.

Its a shame for Brazil and Rio Grande do Sul that Inter will be eliminated on the 1st round of the Libertadores, no matter what other Grêmio fans think or be happy about. Specially considering the fact that if Inter played on, they might have faced Grêmio on later rounds on the match of the millenium!

10. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Inter picks up the slack in the 2nd half and wins the game 2x1 by a golaço by Pato.

Now Inter needs to hope that Vélez beats Nacional or atleast ties them, because if they don't, Inter would have to beat Nacional by 4 goals at Beira Rio.

11. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Wrong. IF nacional wins by 1...Inter needs to win by 3...not 4.

But a Tie or Nacional loss would be nice. A Tie would actually be better as Velez would still be reachable...in an unlikely win by Emelec.

12. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Again Inter played very badly, and won with an offside goal by Iarley.

The players are good... most, not all... but the team is playing badly for other reasons... I still think its Abel´s fault. Again, he puts Michel. They MUST have a ********buddy relationship, it ISNT POSSIBLE.

13. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    No gremista, Inter won on a Goal by Pato! Now Gaymio lost to CUcuta...

14. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    how about you start THINKING and ACTING RATIONALLY?

Iarley scored an offside goal. The match would be 1-1 if not by that offside goal.

And Nacional won 2-0 over Velez. Good luck winning 4-0 over Nacional.

15. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Get your facts straight....3x0....not 4.

16. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Nacional has 5 and Inter -1

Inter 1-0 Nacional
    Nacional 4
    Inter 0

Inter 2-0 Nacional
    Nacional 3
    Inter 1

Inter 3-0 Nacional
    Nacional 2
    Inter 2

Whats the criteria for untie? Goals away? Inter has 2 goals away, Nacional only 1.

Thats why if Nacional scores ONE goal, things change a lot...

Inter 3-1 Nacional
    Nacional 3
    Inter 1

Inter 4-1 Nacional
    Nacional 2
    Inter 2
    but both scored 2 goals away. Whats the next criteria of untieing?

17. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Goal away....is the tiebreaker.

INTER has 3, not just 2. Two against Emelec away and 1 against Nacional away. Nacional Has 1.

3x0
    4x1

Gets Inter Through.

5x2

Gets Nacional Through.

But remember a minor miracle of Emelec tieing Velez and an Inter 1x0 win gets Inter through also.

18. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Do you honestly believe it would be a MINOR miracle if Emelec tied Velez? Even when Inter is in poor form, they managed to beat Emelec twice. Velez was able to beat you soundly in Argentina and tied you in Beira Rio. I actually believe Inter has a better chance of winning 3x0 than Emelec does getting a point from Velez.

19. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You should inform yourself before you say stupid stuff, Inter B played more than half of those games before any player of the first team played a single game on the local tournament. So the World Champions were not housed by no-name teams, do your homework. You don't know much do you?

20. paulo_mengao

paulo_mengao New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ, USA
    ok, then, you got a point ... and what was the "A" team doing while "B" team was loosing to the small teams ?

21. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Wasn't it the A team that faced Veranópolis and lost??

22. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They were not playing on gauchao and that was right, After all, who cares for state championship??? We couldn't care less if the B team was loosing to small teams... We are the Fifa World Champions! State championships are for teams like yours that haven't won anything worth mentioning in decades.

23. paulo_mengao

paulo_mengao New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ, USA
    Ok ... so it's like you are world champions every year, and you never actually cared about the Gauchão.ok, ok. And, besides being world champions last year, what was the latest important thing you won, in decades ?

24. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    [youtube]w9GTwJ6i-aI[/youtube]

Foguetorio at the Hotel where Nacional stayed last night...

and before

[youtube]gGRrLK0sVhA[/youtube]

25. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Internacional is the current titleholder.

Internacional was defeated by relative unknowns.

I know enough.

Good luck against Nacional tonight. Let's hope you guys don't pull a Rio da Prata and embarrass o futebol brasileiro.