Saudi prince looking to buy Tel Aviv hotel

Discussion in 'International News' started by BenReilly, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    The problem is the radiactivity that covers the atmosphere, something that's not present in volcano erruption, even if the explosion is bigger in case of volcano. With each nuke explosion, depending on the size, there will be 100's of miles of melt down due to the immediate radiation heat wave. Now repeat that for 100's of nukes. Once the initial destruction settles down then the atmosphere absorbs the radiation, hence blocking the sun and changing the climate drastically, and would most potentially create a little ice age (mixed with toxic radiation). With the cold comes extreme tempretures and heavy snows polluted with toxic material repolluting the air, the farm fields, natural habitas, killing kattles, and in response to lack of food, clean water, there will be riots, those who can still walk. It won't be pretty for those who survive.

2. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    I strongly disagree with everything in the post above.

3. daisrael

daisrael Red Card

Sep 20, 2006
    Dayton
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Israel didn't suddenly just become a country. Too bad you don't know anything about history valenjak. They must not teach that in Iran.

4. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Where was Israel in 1940?

5. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    same where Palestine was or better yet British Mandate of Palestine.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    That’s my point . There was no STATE OF ISRAEL with a Jewish flag . Right?

8. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Ok, I'll bite. You're right, there was no country of Israel with a Star of David, however, the concept for a Jewish state had been there since Israel was born, thousands of years ago. Late 19th century was the first time it was brought up a plan to build a Jewish home in the ME. Jews had liver there as long or longer than anyone else. Moreover, in 1928 Britain decided with Belfour Declaration to divide Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab one - BEFORE Holocaust happened.

Where was Iraq, Jordan, Syria 20 years before that - if you knew your history, you'd know they were all British or French colonies, just like British Mandate of Palestine.

So, many people claim that Jews stole the land, but from whom? There was no country to steal land from. If there were anyone who stole land, it was Egypt and Jordan, but does anyone ever mention that or the fact the Arabs kept Palestinian refugees in the refugee camps on purpose to have a tool to fight Israel.
    But, you can go on and hate, facts should not matter when it comes to ME.

9. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    Sounds like when people say, I don't agree with suicide bombing of innocents but I can understand why people would take these measures.

Just be honest. You do agree with the philosophy.

10. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    The patriarch Israel wasn't even born until 2108! There have been a lot of ups and downs in the 3659 years since, but fortunately the latest occupation ended in 5708.

11. edward76

edward76 New Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Club:
    U.S.F.C. Blue Star
  12. nehemiahmercado

nehemiahmercado New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Club:
    US Triestina Calcio
    Exploring the natural beauty and great beaches of Tel Aviv can be fun and exciting. I have been travelling there since long and always stayed at boutique hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel’s most beautiful location. All hot spots of Israel’s are very closest to this hotel, so it will be comfortable for anyone to travel there without any hassle.