Saudi Arabia x Iraq [R]

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by Saudi64, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Tonight will be a new friendly for a NT, against Iraq. An expected line up :
    ------------------Yaser Musaylem-----------------------
    Kamil Mousa-----Tokar----Montashri-----Dokhi-----------
    --------------Ghamdi--------Aziz-----------------------
    --------------Shalhoub-----Temyat---------------------
    --------------Sami AlJaber----Mohammed Amin(or Harthi)-

Bakita has lately said that he will be concentrating more on defense than other lines. The game will begin 8:30 PM Saudi time. Good luck.

2. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    oh daeya is not playing........
    atleast we will get to see how this 3rd choice gk will perform.
    Overall an 75% saudi A team.

3. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Is it possible to see this game online?

4. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Unlikely, I'm afraid. Webcasts have closed down, and I doubt you'll find it on PPLive or CoolStream etc..

5. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    Depending on whether Younis Mahmoud has a great game, Mousa and Tokar better prepare. Good luck to both sides.

6. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    1-1 Halftime.

Iraq also missing their 'dangerous' scorers Roki and Younis...

Beautiful out-of-the-box shot by Temnyat....but Iraq's out of the box shot was better LOL..I mean, how many times do you see that done by a falling player? :D

7. Sami Al Jaber scores...2-1. KSA have come out stronger in the 2nd half.

I'm at school right now, and reading updates and it seems that we were dominating Saudi Arabia in the first half with our B team. A half time score of 1-1 is great considering we are missing Younis Mahmoud, Emad Mohammed, Nahat Akram, Razzaq Farhan, Mehdi Karim, Salih Sdeer, Haider Abdul Razzaq, etc. and we are versing Saudi Arabia's World Cup Squad!

Go Iraq!

8. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    2-2 Fulltime.

I didnt see the remaining 10 minutes but from what I saw both teams had their domination. How was the 4th goal?

9. Iraq's B team tied KSA's WC squad...I'm really happy with the result. :cool:

It's a real pity Iraq isn't going to the WC...our team just isn't professional but most of all it's our corrupted and unorganized FA that has caused us all this agony. I mean why did they schedule a match for the NT today when all our foreign based players couldn't come? They're the cause of Iraq's problems. The talent is there it's just terrible organization that has caused Iraq's failures these past years. No matter what's happening inside the country Iraq always manages to put up a fight. Well, to add to the problems are coach is likely leaving after today...

Anyway, good luck to KSA in the WC.

Here are the goals:

KSA 1-0 Iraq (Nawaf Al-Timyad)

KSA 1-1 Iraq (Mohammed Nassir)

KSA 2-1 Iraq (Sami Al-Jaber)

KSA 2-2 Iraq (Haider Abdul-Amir)

10. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Hard luck

11. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    Man as much as I know you would love to see Iraq in the WC, your right they aren't that professional yet. They would get murdered. I would rather see Iraq make the WC in 2 or 3 more cups than to go now and stink. :)

BTW lets hope this KSA goalie dosnt play any time at Germany :D

12. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    iraq will do just as good as saudi in the WC. i mean, way better than saudis last WC performance for sure.

13. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Rather good for Yaser Musaylem, first game for him with the NT, hope he continues his improvement. Hey, at least we scored 2 goals this time. :D