Santos official thread. (r)

Discussion in 'Club Santos Laguna' started by toot86, Jul 22, 2002.

1. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sarcasm? They did make la liguilla last season smart ass.

2. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    thanks for the smart part ... yeah they made the liguilla but they struggled alot... I actually like Santos cause Ossy's there... so my post didn't mean any disrespect dear Santos fan

3. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    All is fine...I get a lot of chuckles when I tell people I'm a Santos fan so, I'm a little defensive. In all honesty I think they will be better, it took them quite a while to get familiar with each other, but they improved a ton towards the end of the season.

4. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    yea they got like 5 new starters last season. parece ke ya c stan entendiendo x lo visto n la pretemporada. no stoy seguro del ecuatoriano pero n su pais dicen ke si la armaba ojala c acople con vuoso ke ya sta encontrando l gol

5. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    oops u cn scratch that porq sta cabron, me gusto como c acoplo con Vuoso

Gano el Santos 2-0 al Cruz Azul

l 1er tiempo stuvo mejor el C.A. aunke anoto luduena d penal(clavadito d Benitez) ya n l 2do domino completamente l Santos despues d l gol d tiro libre d luduena...comiensa l rumbo al campeonato:D ah y hasta ahorita l unico local n ganar como n los viejos tiempos:)

6. PasionPorElTri

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Awesome guys! congrats on your first win

7. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Santos looked real good. I know it's week 1, but the future looks good.

8. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This was such a nice start against a quality team. Luduena looks looks so good, the entire attack looked like they knew what they were doing...something that really lacked in the first half of the Clausura. That save by Estrada was spectacular! I might be exagerating (Azteca America feed blows in my house) but it looked like he had to run and then get his head to it. Saved the game.

9. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    wooooooo 3 a 2 nena ke fregon stan jugando y ke golazazazos ojala nos dure toda la temporada
    tengo 1 presentimiento ke no no vamos a estar preocupando por l descenso x mucho tiempo

10. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Another win, woo hoo. Great goals but I thought they were going to tie it at the end. We're off to a perfect start, I hope the good play and the good luck continue to flow. I haven't spoken to anyone about the game, do any of you think Oswaldo f-ed up on the 2nd goal? I think he did, but I do realize it was a weird play.

11. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yeah, he f-ed up. what's new? :D

good game by santos, though. well balanced team. don't pull a cruz azul and tear it up in regular season and go out like a bitch in the liguilla.

12. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    yea i think he thought dude was gonna head it or something.
    i gotta say that was the worst field i have seen so far, everyone was slipping, era pura ************ espero ke la arreglen porq era una verguenza

13. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow, I never thought they would start the season like this... The only thing I thought was disappointing was their inability to step on their throat. Bernal had a great game but I still think we should've put in at least 3. But, 9 points out of 9 is a wonderful start. We got Pachuca next...

14. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow! The view is beautiful from up here! Seriously, I'm just glad we found a way to win. I would've liked to have seen a full strength team, it was obvious Ojitos was thinking about La Superliga. I actually caught myself imagining Boca at the Corona...

I know there is a long way to go but so far the boys have made me very proud. I hope that the good play...and good luck continues.

Duro Santos Duro.

15. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    I would have pulled Vuoso from the game right after he tackled Christian Benítez during the goal celebration. There's no place for actions that could result in injury for your teammates.

That was outrageous and Benítez never saw it coming. If it happened to me, Vuoso would have received a fist in his stupid mouth in response.

16. Chivas100

Chivas100 New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Chicago
    nice goal by Benitez!

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    where can I download benitez goals?

18. PasionPorElTri

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    congrats on your win against my team.. hope u guys can keep it up.. definitely a good team

19. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Going into the game I was doubtful about taking 3 points, I wasn't sure how Luduena dependent we were. Having a man advantage was huge, and maybe unwarrranted, but I'll take it. Another really tough game against Atlante...

20. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hey Benitez is having a great season!!

21. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He certainly is, I'm hoping he stays for a long time. If he continues like this I'm sure he'll be an asset to his NT also.

22. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well I guess the perfect season is over but taking a point from Atlante aint bad at all. I only caught the end of the game and damn we struggled a ton at the end. A draw was favorable against a tough opponent on the road.

23. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Again I doubt my Santos and again they manage to prove me wrong. Damn, what a beat down... I have to admit this was sweet, my dad being a big America fan couldn't even watch it. I really thought that the absence of Benitez would affect us, but Luduena was his usual self and the other guys came in and stepped it up.
    Lorito can really frustrate me but he can get into a groove, he can really contribute, his goal was really unexpected. What's most exciting is that with every match the team is looking more and more in synch. The wins are coming from team efforts not just hachita and Benitez. Our backline was hardly tested which allowed Guti and Castillo to attack on almost every possession it seemed. Guti is another guy who continues to impress. Damn my boys look really good.

Can somone explain what exactly happened on the third goal (CA caught napping)? I'm not really sure how that works.

24. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Kind of sucks I have to have conversations with myself but oh well at least my boys are still winning.

The unbeaten record persists, best record in the league, and more importantly the team continues to play beautiful footy as a team.

If someone bothers to read this...I heard that Santos is assured of inter liga if they don't win the league, can someone confirm?