Santos Futebol Clube, Parte IV [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil: Clubs and Competitions' started by Bakaman, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socratinho

Socratinho Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    I wonder if any of these package deals will come to fruition.

2. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well... The Montillo and Robinho deals aren't looking good... And we just signed Pinga.

See you guys in 2014!

3. Socratinho

Socratinho Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    I honestly thought that was a joke when I read it. The ridiculousness continues.

4. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    is gerson magrao and Bruno Rodrigo being released official?

5. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
  6. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  7. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  8. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Haha of course I am :D That was a cry of relief, after so much drama in this transfer window...

Now we REALLY need a LB. Use the momentum to sign Mena! :D

9. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Tears of Joy would be if we got Robinho lol I can't way to see how Montillo fits in it should give Neymar some much needed help in the attack. I wonder if we will see Pato, montillo, and Felipe Anderson on the field at the same time. Should be interesting.

10. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    ---------------------Rafael-------------------
    Bruno Peres--Dracena---Neto/Gustavo---Mena
    ------------Arouca----Renê/Leandrinho--
    --------------------Montillo------------------
    -----Robinho----------------------Neymar
    ----------------------Nenê--------------------

Subs: Aranha, Durval, Léo, Adriano, Felipe Anderson, Pato, Miralles.

Damn it would be orgasmic... Though I suppose we will only see Robinho in July.... IMO it would be the best attack in the Americas.

11. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I don't think Robinho is ever coming back, unless he lowers his wage demands. Even on a free, those wage demands are completely crazy.

12. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Indeed. My only hope is for advertising deals a la Neymar, that would take care of his salary. Until Neymar leaves, I can easily see them making commercials together... Though after that, I dunno how many deals Robinho could attract by himself, maybe if he manages to get a spot for WC 2014... He would sell a fair bit of jerseys as well of course, but salaries must be paid every month.

13. Socratinho

Socratinho Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Things aren't looking too bad after all.

14. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Bring Nene and Mena, and I would be fully satisfied. We can get Robinho later, as his contract reches it's end his price is bound to drop dramatically. We can try again in July, sicne this first semester we will only play teh Paulistão and the first round sof Copa do Brasil+Brasileirão, there is no need to rush with robinho if we sign Mena and Nene.

15. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So many typos lol. Anyway the Robinho rumours are getting stronger! The last one says that actually BMG, the bank that sponsors us/Cruzeiro/has a percentage of Montillo, payed for most of the Montillo fee, and now we're gonna use the Ganso money to get Robinho. And remember that Nenê is a free agent, we only need to worry about his salaries... That killer package of Montillo/Nenê/Robinho seems possible now.

As all rumours , it sounds fishy ( but well, our team nickname is Peixe after all :p Bad pun I know) , I mean why would BMG pay such a huge sum of money for us, they are trying to be our Unimed (PLEASE DO!) ? Or maybe they got a bigger percentage of him planning to sell him to China later...? I dunno.

*EDIT* Uolesporte and Diarosp confirmed on Twitter that BMG payed in cash, since we could only pay in installments. The money will be detracted from our sponsor money, so basically BMG did that to guarantee they would still be our main sponsor. Now it makes more sense. I'm getting DAMN HYPED now lol.

16. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Very good news and signing Montillo can at least add to the optimism.

17. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    anyone watching Santos copinha game right now?? what a goal ahahaha the Remo goalie with a huge blunder.

18. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am. Well I supposed that the wind is blowing pretty hard, but that was a great blunder no doubt. Unfortunately for us, that was a wake up call for him, he already saved three other goal chances and Gustavo's penalty.

Pretty meh match so far.

19. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    This Leandrinho kid hasn't been as superb as I thought he would be. Otavio is so smalll, had a nice shot earlier. overall meh game like you put it.

20. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The camera angle is pretty cool looks way different than what I usually see on games

21. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    3-0, but we didn't play very well. Missed two penalties as well lol.

Indeed it wasn't a good game for Leandrinho... But I thought that Lucas Otávio, Léo Citadini and specially Stéfano Yuri played well.

22. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well... Odir Cunha, our ombudsman, just posted that SANTOS HAS SIGNED ROBINHO FOR 10 MILLION EUROS!

http://blogdoodir.com.br/

.... I will wait until it is posted on the official site... But OH GOD... And yet again he affirms that Nenê has a great chance of coming as well... Are we trying to blow up our finances or something? :D Anyways, Odir is a very influential person, who has direct contact with our board directors... SHould I trust him?! I can't wait!

... Damn I think I need a new set of pants... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

23. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    No WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that dream lineup of yours will come true. Glad to see the board is serious about giving Neymar the tools to win the league. I was already pumped for the Paulistao with the signing of Montillo, I can't imagine with Robinho. 2013 is starting to look good

24. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Now Odir denied it... He said that his Italian source fooled him. Oh Godamnit! :( I barely had any sleep yesterday because of this! &%&%#$@ . Milan wouldn't accept one penny less than 10m euros and we offered 8m... We could offer Felipe Anderson or Rafael, but they are worth more than that...

I still believe he will come though. Maybe not on this transfer window, but in June/July.

*EDIT* One more rumour, we've signed... A italian CB :eek: Gaspare Campari, 22 y.o.. What the...

http://blogdojornalistaesportivo.blogspot.com.br/2013/01/santos-contrata-zagueiro-italiano.html

He played for Milan's youth teams it seems... Yet again, only believe when it's official, but it's quite unusual to see a rumour like this huh.

25. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Rofl disregard the Campari rumour , it was a joke. He was an Italian drink maker, so this jokes was made because we signed Pinga ( an Brazillian alcoholic drink)... Aw damnit I was trolled again :oops::D