San Lorenzo, Saaaaan Loreeenzoooo...(r)

Discussion in 'Argentina: Clubs' started by CaCTuS[14DT], Oct 9, 2002.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    2-1

they beat River today with golazzzzo del Beto acosta

Lorencistas are the only team with a chance to get boca Jrs!?

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    que bien regreso romagnoli al torneo de verano!

golearon a Independiente 3-0, se vio todo facil.

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    San Lorenzo volvió a ganar después de sufrir una goleada frente a Racing. En el Sur, aplastó 4-0 a Lanús con goles de Ormazábal, Román Díaz -dos- y Cordone, de penal.

4. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    Parece que juegan mejor emputados.

5. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    cierto, muy cierto

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: San Lorenzo, Saaaaan Loreeenzoooo...

hoy por fox a las 2:30pm

empezo el juego con river encima de san loro

0-0 en el 1rd tiempo. (4 colombianos en la cancha no hacen la diferencia) 26 minutos

nos vemos esta noche con el resultado.

7. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

Final del Partido

River 2
    Ciclon 1

Jaja.

8. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal

lucky bastards, Tachira almost kick your lame asses!

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    venta pro 3.2 millones de dolares

Gonzalo Rodríguez fue transferido este miércoles del San Lorenzo al Villarreal de España, según anunció el club castellonés. El jugador militará en el equipo amarillo por cinco temporadas.

El jugador se unirá a Juan Román Riquelme, Rodolfo Arruabarrena, Sebastián Battaglia y Fabricio Coloccini en el ‘Submarino Amarillo’.
    creo que desde el preolimpico, le Pusieron el ojo, sera por 5 temporadas españolas,

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: San Lorenzo, Saaaaan Loreeenzoooo...2005

la transferencia del PIPI Romagnoli se dio hoy en mexico
    pasa al Veracruz del Puerto jarocho por 3.3 millones de dolares

este chiquitin esta para cosas grandes?

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: San Lorenzo, Saaaaan Loreeenzoooo...2005

gol de leonardo fabio en su debut con san loro
    2-2 el resultado final vs Independiente
    Kilian virviescas jugo los ultimos 26 minutos del partido

la copa salta se la llevo Independiente, ganaron por penales, leonardo convirtio su turno.

12. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: San Lorenzo, Saaaaan Loreeenzoooo...cayo goleado

Independiente goleó a San Lorenzo por 4 a 2 en su visita al Nuevo Gasómetro en el clásico que ambos equipos disputaron este sábado por la noche por la cuarta fecha del torneo Clausura de Primera división.

Nicolás Frutos, a los 10 y 34 minutos del primer tiempo, Sebastián Carrizo a los 36' de ese período inicial y José Flores a los 13' de la segunda parte,anotaron los tantos del conjunto ganador. Moreno salio por Lavezzi en el segundo tiempo.

13. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

I saw the game today or better yet yesturday night and Independiente looked really good.Played outstanding soccer,great ball control and attacking they were lethal.Anyone that saw this game would think that EL ROJO is the team to beat,kind of reminded me of the Independiente of Menotti in 97,year they came out in second behind RIver,but thet deserved better luck that year but hey im not complanning.San Lorenzo on the other hand is a team that you dont know what to expect from them,beat boca 2 weeks ago 3-0,then loses 1-3 and last night 2-4,looked like a totally complete different team then the one the defeated boca and the fans were very upset that some started leaving way before the end of the game,very inconsistant team.

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

bump for LN dough

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

a boedo parece llegar eltecnicomas campeon en los ultimos 9 años de torneos cortos!

El tolo Hablo 3 horas ayer con los directivos de san lorenzo, se espera que acepte menos de 90 mil pesos argentinos por mes y trabaje desde el lunes con sus axiliares de siempre.

saco campeon a Newels, salio 2 veces con Independiente, es un grande! pero por que esta sin trabajo?

16. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

mira a mi gallego no me gusta,para nada. siempre hablo mal de san lorenzo. pero en la situacion que estamos no puedo decir nada, por que esamos recontra mal. la cosa es que a savino le tiene que entrar en la cabeza que los jugadores ganan los partidos y los dt los pierden.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

el triunfo sobre River Copero, calmo la sangre de los hinchas?

ahora dicen que el tolo sera anunciado para el Toluca de mejico hoy!

18. Zman Gunner

Zman Gunner BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 7, 2003
    Middletown, DE
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Rumor here in the USA that Walter Garcia of San Lorenzo may be heading here (to D.C. United) this summer. Has anyone else heard this rumor? What kind of defender is Garcia (assume that he is a center-back) in terms of skills? I know that he is a regular starter for San Lorenzo and played for the Argentine U17 and U20 teams.

19. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

his good, his a good marker and will attack every now and then but he is a got cb. his got alot of skills to mark and comes out of the box alot, look at it this way if he goes to dc ill move up there so i can watch all the games.

20. Zman Gunner

Feb 7, 2003
    Middletown, DE
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sounds like a good overall player (I guess that he should be since he played for the Argentina U17 and U20 teams) - seems strange that a player on the rise like him would look to the USA to play as opposed to the bigger Argentine clubs or European teams. Is San Lorenzo planning to sell a lot of its good players due to its current Clausura performance?

I assume that he is a center-back - does San Lorenzo use him in a 3 man backline or a 4 man backline?

Based on your comments, he seems to be strong in defense (marking) but no much of an offensive threat. How are his passing and defensive organization skills?

I wish that Fox Soccer Channel would show more San Lorenzo games so that I could see him play a bit.

21. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

4 man, and he kicks the penaltys and he did good except this weekend he missed one but good overall player. and i guess they are plainning to sell many players beacuse of what happend in the past 6 months but out of the the whole team he is the second best at the moment.could you give me the article where it says that dc united is plainning on buying an argie.

22. Zman Gunner

Feb 7, 2003
    Middletown, DE
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Here are a few articles about DC United and their Argie center-back target (the player is never identified in the articles but the clues given (plus what folks heard on Gol TV) seem to make Garcia the target. Was he looking to leave San Lorenzo? I read where he missed his PK against Newell's Old Boys this weekend and wacthed a few of the San Lorenzo Copa Liberatores tapes (the game against Chivas where he scored on a PK and later got a red card) and against Cobreleo (where he also got another red card).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/23/AR2005052301366.html

http://www.cybersoccernews.com/mls/dcunited/050527dcu-daladv.shtml

There is a thread about DC and the Argie defender plus notes about Garcia here:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200840&page=1&pp=15

23. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

ive seen him get three red cards the two you mentioned and one against newells in the apertura last season. where he didnt deserve it supposedly he cursed out th ref. but yeah i guess i have to start going to this games isnt there a team in tampa.

24. Zman Gunner

Feb 7, 2003
    Middletown, DE
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Neither of his red cards in the Copa Liberatores seemed that severe - he must have cursed in the Cobreleo game and he get rammed from behind in the Chivas game and his arm swong around and grazed the Chivas player in the face.

In terms of DC targeting Garcia, the tough part to understand is the $. MLS can not match the $ that he can probably make in Europe nor can MLS match them in terms of a transfer fee. I am guessing that DC can probably pay him $125,000 - $150,000 in annual salary but I would think that he can make more elsewhere. Do you know how much salary $ a player like Garcia gets in Argentina or what he is worth on a transfer fee? I also read where Racing Club (Argentina) has targeted him this summer.

25. nyosi

nyosi New Member

May 30, 2005
    mbabane,swaziland

I have a question thats been bugging me for a long time.Can anyone of you guys explain to me what happened to Romagnoli?I don't get to watch much argentine football,but the last time i watched play,him he was brilliant.I heard he once had a serious injury.Do you think he'll ever be the same player and get into the national team?If he never gets back to his best it would be a shame.Such a talent gone to waste.By the way i'm not a San Lorenzo fan but i know that boy was good.Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask my question.