Samuel Galindo

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by batch-wafc, Oct 6, 2009.

1. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    whats he going to do in 4 months though?

is he going to stay in bolivia or go on loan..they should hurry.. JAN's almost over

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well they can't do much, beyond i'd assume a loan to Real America or to a club team in bolivia, so he can keep his fitness up. Beyond that as soon as he turns 18 he can finally move to england and get to work.

3. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    This.

Unfortunately it's the best we've got. I can't believe that they actually spoke to his agent and spent a damn article talking about his salary. Yet didn't feel the need to ask about the age scandal???

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2010/01/19/bolivian-tv-publish-second-galindo-document/

The Arsenal bloggers are just getting news of the second document that allegedly has Galindos signature on it.

The most troubling thing is that this IS NOT A DONE DEAL. Galindo hasn't signed squat yet, and its confirmed by his agent "casi terminada".

This is far from over, and as of right now Galindo is not yet an Arsenal player. The age scandal could still derail the whole thing.

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    For his sake I hope this is a bunch of BS.....

5. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    doesnt seem like it:(

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We'll find out in due time......

7. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Yeah, this novela needs to end as soon as possible. One way or the other, but it just needs to end.

8. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    rumors CANT just come out of nowhere...i mean this wouldnt have come up if he 'wasnt' 20...if he was really 17 and not lying then there would be no newspaper articles or threats...:(

9. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Kidd, with the media of course they can make shit up like this, just to ruin people's careers.

10. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    true..but you dont recall M3 with fake id's...there couldnt be any fake shit b/c his papers were legit...but of course our media is unique..hopefully theyre wrong as usual

11. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    ALL YOU GUYS MAKE ME SAD. VERY SAD.

One. Galindo is 17 and He deserves to be in ARSENAL.
    Two. Why dont you guys believe him?
    I hate the Bolivian media. One time they said ..Abdon Reyes was going to JUVENTUS?! ...
    Failed. One time they said Martins is going to LIVERPOOL?!
    Failed. Our country has haters. They are hating on Galindo. Idk bout you guys but he is obviously 17. He doesnt have much muscle. Once you pass 20..people get strong. Such as Messi.

There is no point to lie bout age. He wouldnt happen especially with Arsenal. Cuz of Galindo would lie. It would be serious problems for his family. THINK ABOUT GUYS! Why would he scam A HUGE TEAM? Consequences are severe. He is gifted. thank god.
    Africans are hugee but thats cuz africans have more muscle then a human being average.

12. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Also ..if you guys check the fake passport. Bolivian punks failed. Failed cuz they forgot to edit his picture. LOL. It had a red background. Bolivian passports have white/ gray backgrounds just like USA.

13. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

I personally wouldn't hold it against the people of Bolivia, but more against those who think it is ok to cheat with the whole age thing. I remember number of years ago when I was doing summer track, there were people who were using their younger brother's birth certificate just so they could race in a younger division.

Here is a thought, has Galindo volunteered to undergo any age testing? Don't get me wrong, he could be big for his age and I have seen people who look older than what they really are.

14. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Why do we make you sad. I don't think people in this forum are expressing their disbelief in him. If anything, they are expressing their disbelief in the media, the Bolivian media to be precise. I'm not sure where you understanding that we don't believe in the guy.

15. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i dont believe he said a word on the matter so..yea...and ...

DUDE!..none of use have ever ever 'ever' doubted him[ just questioned some of his physical aspects]...but we cant believe hes 17 with all this buzzing around..think about it...if he really was 17 theyre would be NO rumors...NO fake/real articles and no questions for him....
    ...but theyre are rumors, questions, and articles,...so all we can do is wait

16. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I understand what Soccerboy is saying. in our country the people who are in the Futbol business. "matan a los jugadores " or kill off our own promising players.not literally but in a way where young promises and good players are never given a chance. nuestro futbol es muy apadrinado. or very "clicky" . blacklisting is one example. so when he talks about "haters" i think thats what he's getting at. but Soccerboy, we here on the board are not saying anything negative about the Galindo.

of course mostly all of us on the believe he's 17, i think this scandal is all a lie. bad reporting, and ashame of the bolivian media to just print anything that they are made to, or just is a rumor

17. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Thank you Dusty for seeing it my way.
    Good Luck Galindo!

18. DaPrince84

DaPrince84 Member+

Aug 22, 2001
    MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    lol... dont believe Young Guns... they are just reading from the place where you guys got the information

trust the mirror over young guns...

19. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    assuring but does aresnal require EVERY player a bone scan? or is the whole EPL?

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Thanks for the clarification but I'll be more assured when I hear confirmation that he has put pen to paper. I don't believe that has actually been confirmed and one of his handlers stated in a bolivian article today that the transfer is not fully complete yet.

21. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    No idea. The only reason why I meantioned it was if he volunteered to take the testing.

22. DaPrince84

DaPrince84 Member+

Aug 22, 2001
    MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wenger talked about him at a press conference... and said what his future plans are for Gallindo...

Wenger never does that with a player under 18 unless they are signed or are confident they are signed...

23. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
  24. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nilo, as Prince said, there are links already posted here with Wenger talking about Galindo and his possible plans for him. I'm sure he's signed otherwise Wenger would not be talking about him as saying "I liked what I saw so we decided to sign him"

25. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    but its not like AW knew..if you were 20 and wanted to be 17 nobody should know...its not like he told him on the DL...but idk...