Samuel Galindo

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by batch-wafc, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's what I been saying!!!! he only needed half a season more for the 3 years in Europe!!! Idk how this will affect him!? does it have to be 3 continuous years or 3 total years? I hope is the second option, if not Galindo clearly lacks intelligence (He even said Arsenal wanted him to continue in Europe)

2. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So is this the end of his european adventure? Or is this the hopes of him regaining his form that brought him to arsenal? Seeing if Bolivia could bring back that spark? I hope its the latter, as this may be it for him. Arsenal may sell him for half or less than what the ybought him if Wilsterman is interested...

4. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's not clear if he was transferred outright to wilstermann or this is his loan and Arsenal still owns rights. Any one know?

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It said in the article this was a 18month loan... but what are Arsenals intentions with this loan? Trying to find him a buyer in south america? I think this may mean his time is almost up with Arsenal...

6. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nah definitely not, Galindo had told them he wants to play in Bolivia. I saw the reason why is he wants to make the National team now that he is closer. With 5 caps or around there, he can get the work permit.
    Arsenal would never get rid of Galindo, I wouldnt. he is 6"3 with excellent vision and just 20, younger then Neymar. He is still a kid.
    It didnt go well in Europe for him cuz well they wanted him to be defensive mid, he is a playmaker. Im truly excited to see him, he will boost the NT enormously. Xabier Azkargorta even said he wouldnt call up someone from the exterior if the player in Bolivia has the same attributes but now..

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^Good point... but what ranking is Bolivia in FIFA rankings? I know that plays a HUGE part. If we're out of the 100s his caps don't matter.

8. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    A source in Cochabamba told me he is on loan, and that Arsenal is even covering much of his salary. I think they realize he is not going to grow as a player unless he gets playing time, and that if he does not get playing time he does not get called up to the national team. Arsenal has tons of players in development.
    http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/loan-watch-djourou-starts-in-defeat

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  9. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Let's hope he does not pick up bad habits in the Bolivian league.... of course players in other leagues go out drinking and partying, but I think our league is the worst in spoiling potential and talent.

10. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivia is currently 41 in the FIFA Rankings. So he is covered.

11. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  12. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  13. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    he only signed till the end ot the seaason btw, according to Arsenals website.

14. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    sergtp repped this.
  15. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sammy G debuts for Wilstermann coming on as a sub against La Paz FC

16. deejay

deejay Member+

Feb 14, 2000
    Tarpon Springs, FL
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  17. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    was he out in the game against Bolivar?

18. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Im pretty sure he was.i didnt hear his name.

19. Gareth Barry

Gareth Barry New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Club:
    La Paz FC
    ...Let me say something: This player is not a greastiest bolivian footballer. He will never play in Arsenal and I don't even think he plays in another uk's team. How does he debut for Bolivia?, Mexico paid a lot of money, they knew Bolivia was a bad team and our coach decided to take only some avalaible players, and one of them was "Sammy G", unnecessary nickname 'cause he's not still nobody. Also we have to know, this player has problems with his documents that prove he's 23 years old, I don't believe that other teams want to enter with this type of irregularities. A player that didn't play regularly in Salamanca, Nastic, neither Lugo, and it's worrying that he doesn't not even play in bolivia, where he should play before playing in europa. I believe that what arsenal wants right now, is to sell this player. Do you want good player's example?, look at Joe Campbell, a Arsenal's star, borned on Costa Rica plays in important teams of Europa, he's the same age that Galindo, the difference is one of them plays and scores, and the other one not! Samuel Galindo has to play on Wilstermaan before thinking on Bolivian national team.

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    LOL @ Join Date and club

Hey "Gareth", nobody here has said he's the "greatest" anything. Learn to read dipshit.

Welcome to the board.

Gareth Barry repped this.
  21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Gareth, habla en castellano.

22. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm going to do a reverse-google translate to spanish (I hope), to see what Gareth was trying to say.

23. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Hmm you cant compare Campbell with Galindo, different positions, different obligations. Samuel Galindo is a kid, you can obviously tell. he is big now though. If Arsene Wenger believes he is talented, which he obviously is, then he has a future. He is a 6"3 playmaker with a elegant game, He is in Bolivia cuz he asked to go. He doesnt have to score. He is playing in Bolivia but not as much, all coaches have different mindsets. Plus Wilstermann is doing well in the league too. You cant hate on Galindo. you just cant. Arsene Wenger already claimed that he will take him in.

24. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    WELCOME!

As already mentioned, Galindo and Campbell are two completely different players. One is midfield, the other is a forward. Campbell is a freak of nature. Galindo is also Freakish, but Galindo definitely has the better touch. I guess if "touch" was more important then athletic ability and speed, our entire Bolivian squad would be in Europes ellite clubs.

Galindo is young, talented, athletic, and most important, he's ours. Id be a hypacrite if I asked you not to dis our players. I've dissed many players, the Bolivian diet, and our education system. The only person nobody here has ever dissed is EVO Morales, but I guess he's a cool dude....... or we don't do politics. But I will respectively say I totally disagree with your assesment. To be honest, as soon as I read "FC Lapaz", I knew you'd be full of bad decisions.

Please know we joke alot around here. We may have 1-2 overly sensitive sheilas in here, but we are all men with a good sense of humor. Welcome to the boards! POST OFTEN!

25. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hahahaaaa!!! well put brother, we welcome everyone here. They welcomed me and that says a lot about tolerance around here.