Samuel Galindo

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by batch-wafc, Oct 6, 2009.

1. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    On point...at this point in his career he needs to play, stay in healthy, and in shape. It seems that he had a good pre-season so far; let's hope he can click with his new team fast.

2. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vPUrGsdoaw&feature=player_embedded"]‪Samuel Galindo, presentat‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Arsenal cede al boliviano Galindo al Nàstic

3. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  4. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Samuel Galindo - Ser llamado para el amistoso con Panamá es el primer paso para estar en la eliminatoria

http://www.la-razon.com/version_ma.php?ArticleId=5779&EditionId=2611&ids=508

— ¿Se ve con la camiseta número 10 de la selección?

— Eso me gustaría y para eso trabajaré mucho. Me encantaría ser el 10 de la selección y es a eso a lo que aspiro, a defender a la Verde por mucho tiempo, hasta que las piernas no me den más. Quiero aportar con lo que sé y ojalá de acá a un buen tiempo pueda ser un jugador referente de la selección. Así cumpliría uno de mis sueños. El otro es llegar a Brasil 2014.

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    god we need him so bad....

Seriously.... a '10' can turn mediocre players around us, into something dangerous. I hope he can add something to our team.

6. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    great news bro! ... It only took for a mother ficker to break his finger... now make the most of it!

7. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Galindo will be helpful, but we need help everywhere. We need speed, muscle and fight. We have the talent.

8. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
  9. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    #20 - nice to see him from the beginning. don't know how loans work, but i would imagine that arsenal tells gimnastic that he has to play or else he is going to another team.

anyone know catalán? and try to find a gimnastic forum to find out some scoop..

here is the official FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Nastictarragona?sk=wall

and a comment on S.G

"el señor galindo no me estraña de que su club de origen se lo rife para que algun club le page el costo del jugador , no sirve ni para estar escondido"

and Twitter

@NASTICTARRAGONA

10. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Interesting... but I wanted to find out a bit about this club... check the salary status of this second division team and the age of their players...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/gimn%C3%A0stic-de-tarragona/kader/verein_5648.html

11. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    OH crap!

These dudes make more then 2.5 MLS teams combined! One things certain, they're going to need more south americans if they're serious about making it to the 1st division. :D

12. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Market Value is the estimated cost of their transfer, should a team want to buy the rights to the player. It is not their salary. Those guys do not make anywhere near that.

13. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  14. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    This dude needs to carry that team, and then come home to do the same.

15. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    from dec 15

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4U4czw7W8Y&feature=youtube_gdata"]Galindo: "Ens hi juguem molt" - YouTube[/ame]

16. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i can tell he's got the right attitude to succeed.

And yesterday his team Nastic lost to Girona. 3-2 in a hard fought match as both are fighting to get out of relegation.

on the positive Galindo, i believe, played his first 90 minute game with Nastic. I'm not sure if this the first time he's started and finished a match with Nastic.

17. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I belive this is his full first 90. Did you see the game or hear about how Galindo played?

18. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKprcTXAR4M"]Samuel Galindo vs Villarreal B - YouTube[/ame]

sounds like he came in as a sub against villarreal B

comments on video from arsenal fans wondering where he had been..

19. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    The talents there. He does look alittle more meaty then before. I saw no sign of Galindo holding back, as players that normally have bad injuries would. He looked good one of his first games.

20. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good find.

Looks to be playing a more 'defensive' central midfield role. PLaying more back, and tackling pretty rough. Something we need, but at the same time I hope it doens't ruin his knack for adding to the attack now that he is trying to be shaped more defensive.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    good vid! our boy is looking good.

22. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  23. deejay

deejay Member+

Feb 14, 2000
    Tarpon Springs, FL
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nowadays you can't be a midfielder without defending. On the other hand, defenders are now supposed to be more involved in the buildup. It's all Total football these days.

24. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sammy G highlights against Celta Vigo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEt0QnVYrS0"]Samuel Galindo vs Celta Vigo - YouTube[/ame]

25. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia