Salvadorians Abroad 2013 Edition

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Sorry for the lack of updates but really there hasn't been much to speak of but so far this is all I have atm.

Hungary
    AA & Burgos have not being seeing minutes in the league they have been used in cup games both teams were eliminated in the league cup and must stick with the regular one they didn't see action in the ones earlier this week hopefully they can see minutes in the return legs.

Last results
    Videoton FC 0-0 Disgyor (Magyar Kupa, Round 5)

Kaposvar 1-2 Gyori ETO (Magmyar Kupa, Round 5)

Next match date
    Diosgyor (3rd) vs. Gyori ETO (6th)

Haladas (4th) vs. Videoton FC (2nd)

Guatemala
    It sounds like Bautista's time in Guatemala will end pretty early he hasn't sounded to pleased and a news outlet has stated that he will not be back next season with Mictlan now this has not been confirmed by the FO of the team as of yet and Bautista has stated that he will speak with the club about his continuation he wants to stay just feels that the club can't compete with the big 2.

Honduras
    Isidro Gutierrez
    Similar situation with him he sounds like he would rather go back to El Salvador (rumors are Alianza would pick him up but nothing has been confirmed) some fans and media have called for him to be let go but we shall see.

Lester Blanco was on the bench in the first leg of Olimpia vs. Real Espana which ended in a scoreless affair. the return leg will be on Sunday.

Mexico
    Olivier Ayala
    He did not play in the U20 final (I've been reading he has a knock which is the reason) the first game ended in a 2-2 result in Torreon now they have a chance to close it out at home this Saturday.

Jairo Henriquez has mainly been used as a sub so far throughout his time with Linces. He played 14+ minutes in Linces 2-1 defeat to Union de Curtidores they play the home leg this Saturday for a chance to advance in the playoffs.

Christian Rodriguez who was probably mentioned here a long time ago when he was going to Holland posted a pic a week or two ago showing that he is training with FC Dallas now if this is who they probably mentioned to Maverick is unknown.

Odir's team was set to play yesterday but the game was postponed it is pretty annoying trying to find info on this league.

2. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
    Lester Blanco and Real Espana have reached the final of the Honduran league thoguh he played no minutes in the semi final legs
    External Links : http://www.culebritamacheteada.com.sv/real-espana-sin-lester-blanco-a-la-final-del-futbol-hondureno/

while Jairo started and played 69 minutes in Linces de Tlaxcala 2-1 victory, drawing the series 3-3 however due to Linces highing standing they progressed to the semi final
    External Links: http://www.culebritamacheteada.com.sv/jairo-henriquez-en-semifinales-con-linces-de-tlaxcala/

3. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  4. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well like I had mentioned before it seems all but confirmed that Bautista's time in Guatemala is over so chances are he might be headed back to Metapan. So far that makes 4 players looking for clubs. As for Odir his team finally managed to get it's first victory he has played in 3 of the 5 games I do know one he couldn't due to a red card.

5. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well the latest update I have for you guys is that AA is out for a month needed surgery for a hernia. As for Burgos let's hope he can make at least the bench tomorrow is the last league fixture before the winter break. Outside of that little news if any.

Rumor mill
    There was a tweet from Onfield saying expect something in 5-6 days could it be another abroad who knows let's hope.

6. jair8

jair8 Member

Sep 8, 2012
    california
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I do not know where to put this, but since this is abroad...

Gabriel Nunez just signed a professional contract with Queretaro.
    via onfield mag twitter.

7. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    So far they are saying he will start with U20 squad I say it's an improvement over being in the reserves in Romania good for him.

Edit: I would rep your post but this site won't let me :(.

To further add on Purdy is on the re-entry draft so hope a club at least shows interest if not I see him going to an NASL team. Also with quite a bit of GK on the move maybe Derby can actually get a chance as long as he gets away from CUSA and LA in general.

8. jair8

jair8 Member

Sep 8, 2012
    california
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Thanks anyways. I just read that (starting on under 20s)
    Purdy may have to settle for NASL. Do not really follow MLS, butit has been a long time since his starting days. Heck maybe a tripback to El Salvador to which ever team qualifies to Champions League.

9. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
  10. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Is ghe Guatemalan league better than the ES league? I don't think he should leave

11. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    He has stated that he is still under contract with Santa Tecla and hasn't heard anything on the matter.

12. Droman x

Droman x Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In my personal opinion I think it's a bit better league then ES the paying is better so I wouldn't be surprised if in the upcoming days it's confirm.

13. BKR inC

BKR inC Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    Australia
  14. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Chochera wants to bring Darwin to Peru. He is now coach of Unión Comercio. He also mentions Larin and Renderos.

15. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Did Posadas ever go to Norway?

16. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Nope and now he is under investigation for match fixing.

17. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I saw he was under investigation. 30 days suspension. Man this sucks :/

18. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Not much on the news front outside of Jaime is going to be loaned out again Rosenborg's coach has stated that his style of play is the opposite of what the team does.

http://www.culebritamacheteada.com.sv/jaime-alas-con-futuro-incierto-en-noruega/

AA should be back sometime in January after the hernia surgery.

http://www.culebritamacheteada.com.sv/arturo-alvarez-regresaria-en-enero-luego-de-su-operacion/

Lester Blanco has been confirmed that he will continue with Real España despite being on the bench for a majority of the season. Hopefully he will see time in the CCL.

http://www.culebritamacheteada.com.sv/lester-blanco-continuara-con-real-espana‏/

19. William Flores

United States
    Apr 17, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    He needs to go to South America and play soccer somewhere over there in first division. The Rosenburg's coach even said his playing style. Obviously that style doesn't suit Rosenburg and obviously not MLS if he's not a type of player who can adapt to a different playing style.

21. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Maybe that "Portuguese club" that His agent stated prior to San Jose. But at the same time Jaime better have his head in the game because he was lackluster when he got playing time in MLS.

22. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Well, it seems Darwin Ceren has gone to Peru with Chochera. Also, Lester is said to have terminated his contract with Real Espana. (Source is LegionariosSV)

23. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I can understand but I would have expected him to go back to Metapan. I can understand he was just going to sit on the bench again. Darwin was interesting since MLS and Colombian teams were interested glad he opted not to go to MLS.

I have been reading rumors that Alex might also go but given his small build I don't know but supposedly the las FAS coach is recommending him so we shall see.

24. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Alex larin?

I think Columbia would've been Better, but South America football is great for Darwin

25. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    De La Pava is interested in Larin since he's coaching in Colombia now. I would still take it with some salt though. As for Darwin I would wait as well since it's news papers reporting it I don't think its finalized we don't want another incident like when he went to Turkey and his agent was already calling it a done deal.

A guy I would like to see abroad in the future or soon (preferably) would be his brother Oscar Ceren he schooled Larin when they faced off in the semis.