Salvadorans Abroad - 2012 Edition

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by slaminsams, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    In tweet from elgrafico el tunco alfaro is planning on call up dustin corea for the march u 23 camp and olympic qualifying

2. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan

"Resources matter and as long as Salvadorian football fans have your attitude our club teams will never have the resources to compete in Mexico because even when they do things right like Metapan is doing you belittle them."

IF YOU DISLIKE WHAT I'M SAYING YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT..SHIT DONT EVEN READ IT...IF ITS THAT MUCH OF AN ISSUE BUT TO SAY I BELITTLE THEM IS B.S I CALL IT HOW I SEE IT..AND ITS NOT TO DISTANT FROM THE TRUTH..METAPAN IS THE BEST TEAM IN EL SALVADOR HANDS DOWN..IN THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND THE FREEDOM THEY GIVE THEIR PLAYERS AND COACHING STAFF...THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE TALENT..AND WITH RESULTS THEY HAVE ...HAVE PROVEN IT..KINDA REMINDS ME OF WHAT CIENFUEGOS WAS TRYING TO DO WITH NEJAPA A FEW YEARS BACK...OR ALSO LIKE A SMALL TEAM NAMED SANTA CLARA DID IN THE EARLY 2000'S AND END OF THE 90'S ...BUT I CALL IT HOW IT IS..IMPROVEMENT THEIR IS PLENTY TO DO ....FOR US TO PRAISE HEIGHTEN THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF TEAMS LIKE METAPAN TO MORE THAN WHAT THEY REALLY ARE ...IS A CLOUD OF SMOKE..I THINK WE'VE BEEN FED THAT TO LONG...I DONT BELITTLE ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH EL SALVADOR ..MY LOVE FOR EL SALVADOR IS HUGE..BUT I'M VERY OUTSPOKEN ..EVEN IF IT MEANS SETTING MY PRIDE FOR MY TEAM....

How do you think a team from the Philippines or your pick up game would have done against Santos?

THEY MOST COMMONLY WOULD NOT OF SCORED JUST LIKE METAPAN DIDNT..IT WAS ACTUALLY USED AS AN EXAMPLE AND ALMOST A METAPHOR TO EXPLAIN WHAT OUR REALITY CAN BE COMPARED 2 ..

It sounds like you are the type of fan that thinks everything in El Salvador is inferior regardless of what the real facts are.

IF THAT WERE THE TRUTH..IT STILL DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I'M STICKING BY THE HOME TEAM.. AND STILL ROOTING ALL WHILE MAINTAINING MY OPINION ...AND NOT ALLOWING TO BE DEVIATED TO ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH...

As far as Dustin its clear he has worse habits then some of the guys in our league but I guess since he is abroad he gets a pass from you and you will only call out players in El Salvador?

I CAN ALSO CALL OUT EDWIN MIRANDA... IF THAT HELPS...THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION OR A COMPARE AND CONTRAST TO SAY THE LEAST.. IF HE PLAYS IN DENMARK ITS CLEAR QUINCIDENCE..HE CAN PLAY ANYWHERE ...THAT DOES NOT MATTER..WHAT MATTERS IS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO ADMIT THE TRUTH OF THINGS....WHEN ZELAYA FIRST CAME AROUND..BEFORE HE CAME TO FIRST DIVISION..THEY SAID SOME VERY NASTY THINGS ABOUT HIM...LOOK AT HIM NOW???

Do you even follow his stats or is this all based on his performance against Costa Rica's U20 squad that wasn't filled with the top defenders in Costa Rica.

OH SO YOU ALSO SAW..THAT WE WENT UP AGAINST A MEDIOCRE TEAM..AND BARELY SLID THROUGH?? WELL GLAD IM NOT ALONE..WE HAVE PURE ********EN TALENT AND IT RUBS ME THE WRONG WAY..TO KNOW THAT COUNTRIES SUCH AS MEXICO DONT HAVE THE SKILL WE DO..BUT DO HAVE THE MONEY AND DO HAVE THE INFRASTRUCTURE... BECAUSE THEIR FEDERATION CARES... AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IN SHORT..I KEEP UP WITH HIS STATS WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE AS THE MAJORITY OF HIS GAMES ARENT AVAILABLE ONLINE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...

Costa Rica and Mexico's top defenders which are better then the defenders he is facing now

OR HE CAN BE A "PESCA GOL" LIKE CHICHARITO IS... AND JUST KICK IT ON THE OFFSIDE LINE..AND MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN POSSIBLE..

In Dustin's case that is as easy as a phone call to clear things up but he isn't even willing to do that much so again what do you suggest that we do beg him to care about the national team

NEVER...HE SHOULD WORK HIS WAY UP THE RANKS...NOT THE NATIONAL TEAM RIGHT AWAY...AT TIMES FOR CERTAIN GAMES SUCH AS THE ESTONIA GAME.. TO TRY EM OUT WOULDNT BE SO BAD..TO GET HIS FEET WET.. BUT NEVER BEG A PLAYER...WE HAVE TALENT WHERE TO CHOOSE FROM..THATS NOT THE ISSUE THE ISSUE IS...HOW MANY ARE HEALTHY... ITS STARTING TO BOTHER ME THAT ALOT OF THE PLAYERS THAT LEAVE EL SALVADOR THAT ARE BORN IN EL SALVADOR ..HAVE ISSUES WITH THEIR BONES... AND GET HURT..ITS OUR REALITY ...THIS KIS..ALONG WITH ORELLANA HOPEFULLY HELP US OUT IN THE FUTURE...

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR......I WILL FOREVER BE AN AVID FAN..FOR OUR NATIONAL TEAM...ITS A THING OF BEAUTY...ITS A THING OF HONOR FOR ME....MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS IN MY BLOOD...I HAVE MY OPINION..I GUESS AS YOU MAY VIEW SO NEGATIVE BECAUSE I'VE HAD FAMILY IN THE NATIONAL TEAM...WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS.. YOUNGEST PLAYER AT THE TIME TO BE CALLED TO THE NT...AND I'VE SEEN AND HEARD THE AWFUL TRUTH....BUT ITS NOTHING IN COMPARISON TILL U SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES..AND THAT I HAVE.....VIVA LA SELECTA... NOW ..THEN AND ALWAYS...

3. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    respect :)

4. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Olimpia won't take kindly to these words.

Our exports won't either... In the words of Big Sean "I dos this"

5. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    YEAH YOU GOT ME..I'M DUSTIN....

"NAME A COUNTRY THAT THEIR PLAYERS DON'T GO OUT AND PARTY OR THEY ALL STAY IN. NAME IT" IM NOT HERE FOR THAT...

Maybe you should realize that Dustin is basically using El Salvador a second option and start begging him to play for USA. YOU DO REALIZE HE DIDNT GO TECHNICALLY TO LOOK FOR EL SALVADOR..SELECTATALENT.COM WENT TO LOOK FOR HIM....OR SO IT SEEMS...GERSON MAYEN..WENT TO MEXICO AND ALSO WAS WITH THE U.S ..SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY...ALVAREZ HAD NO INTERESTES FOR EL SALVADOR TILL HE SAW NO MOVEMENT BY THE U.S ...ETC ETC..

He have quality youngsters coming through and we don't need little insecure people like you downgrading our players and country. If you don't like it, GO OVER THERE AND TRY AND MAKE A CHANGE INSTEAD OF CRYING OVER THE INTERNET.

I'M NOT THAT LITTLE PER SAY...BUT I SEE YOU'RE DOING VERY WELL BY PROVING YOUR POINT..AND I APPLAUSE THAT..NOW AFTER ALL YOU'RE RANTING SINCE YOU ASKED NICELY..I WILL GO OVER THERE AND MAKE A CHANGE...AND SINCE U MENTIONED IT..I WILL ALSO STOP "CRYING OVER THE INTERNET" ...THANKS FOR THE CLEARANCE..I WILL NOW TAKE THE INITIATIVE..YOU HAVE SET ME ON MY WAY..THANKS CHAMP..

6. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    ya tranquilo majes

7. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Since our back and forth is getting long and I am not sure many want to read it also this thread is really to track our players abroad I posted my response in a new thread.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25171317#post25171317

8. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Then why is Olimpia not in the CL? Why was Metapan voted best in Central America. Overall they are better. Honduras is still the better league but we have the best team.

9. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  10. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Yeah, dont bother...he's not worth it..i agree...such a douche lmfao..

sincerely DUSTIN

11. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    What player from the NT are you related to? Or have contact with? I'm curious.

12. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    And you're an incompetent idiot who doesn't use proper English grammar. Congratulations, you're incapable of holding an actual conversation without sounding ignorant and you should properly take an English course.

No one here is oppose to Dustin playing for El Salvador. No one. Hell, I'm the guy who got in contact with Dustin and called the fesfut to incorporate him. We just don't think he's ready for the full side. He needs to mature mentally is all. What happened with players from the past is already sorted. He just got called up to the u-23 so now you can unclench and rejoice.

13. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  14. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Steve Purdy has been involved in both pre-season games for Portland Timbers starting with the first unit/or first half team. They have one win (vs galaxy 4-1) and a draw (vs Montreal).

15. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  16. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    You are all doing a great job keeping the forum active. Don't forget for this particular thread though to post the upcoming week schedule and times for the players who you are keeping track of. (Not for me, but for those who just read though this forum and aren't up in Twitter or FB etc.)

Also, video highlights...like Cheyo's assist last night :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdNafx7qQd0&feature=channel_video_title"]Asistencia de Eliseo Quintanilla - CSD Municipal 1-0 Zacapa - Primera Guatemala 8a Fecha 15/02/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Just sayin'. :) *Shrug*

17. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    See , the great thing about your comment is that you flex your opinion.. SWEET you can throw names out there..you can spew your words all over this forum BUT i wont take that route. Not because I'm better but because i dont feel the need to . You can read through my last comments and also bring about the fact i missed a few letters i figured i was writing as i wanted and getting my point across not competing or writing something for someone that would break down the grammar of another person they know nothing of . if thats your thing ..then thats cool. "He just got called up to the u-23 so now you can unclench and rejoice. " THANKS CHAMP YOU'RE THE BEST... feel free to point out grammatical errors..

I'll help..shouldn't be any spaces after my periods..maybe one period instead of two... (or three) i should also maybe capitalize my I's throw in a couple conjunctions.. maybe a coma before the but on "not because im better but.." and whats up with the spaces before and after the periods to end my sentences..geeeeeeeeeessshhhh *spell check and grammar check..thanks in anticipation.. just a few for ya..feel free to break it down for me..as it is appreciated..

sincerely DUSTIN "THE GHOST" COREA

18. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    MIGUEL MONTES is who i'm in contact with. family member no longer in El Salvador .

19. GonzaMagico

GonzaMagico Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Not to be a smarta$$ but its spelled comma not coma. Wasn't it Aguila the screwed JuanJo as well?

20. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Yes and amazingly they are going for the double in one season. He should have just resigned with Firpo or not signed with anybody so he had the freedom to try his luck abroad.

21. acuseone

acuseone Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    Thanks for the correction sir : ) i do believe it was them that screwed jj .. On a side and more important note...

I hope jaime alas departure if possible is not stopped by the fact firpo wants to sell as appose to loan.. I still think he has talent to play in Europe

22. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I don't think Firpo would do that. I mean, I'm not ruling it out completely but they gave him their word and have been reasonable in the past. And agreed he's really good.

23. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    trust aguila to disappoint Turcios and us Selecta supporters; they done it before with JJ Gomez. smh :eek:
    But if they DO allow Turcios to go to Finland with a little less than what they're asking for, I'd be happy :p

24. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I really doubt the Finnish 2nd division is even good so I think he's leaving for money since he was offered more and even a house and car so I don't really blame him. :cool:

25. La Trucha

La Trucha Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 16, 2009
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It's not that bad, but surely it's a bit of a better league than ES, plus there's more exposure. I remember someone saying RoPS is a yo-yo team, so hopefully should Turcios sign with them they're in the ascending stage.

As for life in Finland, it's more liveable so Turcios would for sure benifit.