RSL vs Wanker County All-Stars 5/9/2012 6:30 PM MDT

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by El-ahrairah, May 6, 2012.

1. RoyalNonesuch

RoyalNonesuch Member+

May 10, 2009
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who's on the 18 as a midfield sub besides Luis Gil? Do we have Yordanis AND Sebastian or just the former?

2. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, we can thank Dominic Oduro for being tied at the half. The Sabo chance and a shot for PJ is about all we mustered; PJ and Sabo don't look on the same page at all. For that matter, PJ hasn't looked on the same page as anybody this season so far.

3. Mr.C

Mr.C Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Well my "expert" <joke> opinion is that it should be 1-0 for Chicago. But as a RSL fan, I'm happy with 0-0. You could make an arguement for Sabo's touch, but I'm going off of attacking and effort. Speaking of Sabo, why hasn't he scored yet? TRADE 'EM, DO IT NOW!!!!! :laugh:

4. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Both of them are on the bench, with Borchers, Lalo, Bonfigli, and Tanaka.

5. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really nice of the Chicago broadcast to stick with this induction ceremony of CJ Brown into the Fire Ring of Honor. No commercials. Nice ceremony.

6. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i had no idea andrew lucks dad was the president of the Houston Dynamo, thank you mildly annoying MLS Live downtown show. i mean where else do you get to hear jimmy conrad call stuart holden "cute as a button".....ugh. but really, that was a good interview with andrew luck who is more than fluent and supportive of soccer, including MLS.

edit: lol, and if you were wondering why conrad got so dreamy about sexy stu, they are coming up with boy bands from soccer leagues. ironically Olave got named to the MLS boy band as the badass. i'm sure if you said that to his face he would eat you in one bite.

7. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great rip from Paulo to start the half. Here's hoping it's a sign of things to come this half.

8. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ugh, i want steele off now. put velasquez on, steele is a steaming pile of garbage.

9. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ugh, should have buried that one after johnson spilled it perfectly for him.

10. n1xhere

n1xhere Member

Jul 12, 2007
    I cannot watch these games from home any more. The yelling is going to result in homelessness... Sabo was robbed there imo

11. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    jesus steele, you have johnson 15 yards out of goal with 2 rsl players available and you take the touch of a donkey. get the ******** off the field.

12. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was his clearest mistake/lack of skill on the night. You'd expect any of our other players to control that.

phills repped this.
  13. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i've never seen someone like schuler where every touch he takes it looks like he is a skyscraper about to topple over, yet he is in perfect control and makes good passes every time. just a big guy.

15 to 32, KendaReal and Ismitje repped this.
  14. phills

phills Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Why isn't espy in there. It is a shame that our third forward is Paulo. . Espy sat with the red card. We need another forward . Another point gill needs to help on defense . He just walks around.

15. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    puppo, lol, that name brings the inner 5 year old out of everyone. you said puppo, haha.

16. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    espy at home with his new baby, tough to fault anyone for that.

what i want from jason right now: steele out for velasquez, paulo out for bonfigli.

phills repped this.
  17. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    phills, I may agree with you that Kyle could use a rest, but man is he playing a good game tonight.

phills repped this.
  18. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    agreed, vintage kyle beckerman tonight.

19. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    called the first one, bonfigli for paulo. now we just need velasquez for steele

20. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lucky ducks are we on that one as Reynish spills one in a terrible spot.

21. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what is with the keepers spilling balls all over the box tonight? both have made big mistakes that probably should have been punished.

22. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    beckerman got the yellow? i thought that was grabavoy. you gotta be smarter than that, everyone knows marrufo likes to insert himself into matches when given the opportunity, shut your mouth kyle.

phills repped this.
  23. phills

phills Member

Nov 24, 1999
    I am getting furious with Jason. I don't care if he is playing good, he needs a break and they should let Alvarez come in and get some game time.and if they don't like him then get a new player for his position. He will be really tired when it counts on sat. Jason relies on him too much .He isnt getting enough help defensively. Ned and gill seem to have disappeared on defense. It seems like Jason has no confidence on the othe bench players with only one sub..

24. phills

phills Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Just sub him out. He is exhausted..

25. ShaggyReAL

ShaggyReAL Awesome is my middle name

Dec 9, 2009
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sabo, pass the **** ball!!! that's like 4-5 turnovers from him just ball hoggin.