RSL and the 2012 US Open Cup Running Thread

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by El-ahrairah, May 23, 2012.

1. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    duiz has a point.
    we're leaking goals and relying on late dramatics way too much this season. You can't count on your offense bagging 3 goals every game to make up for the 2 weak ones you concede.

Does the whole style need to change?
    no
    But Kreis needs to figure out why the hell our defense is giving up so many goals and why it takes giving up those goals for our offense to actually seem like they care

ShaggyReAL repped this.
  2. RoyalNonesuch

RoyalNonesuch Member+

May 10, 2009
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I finally watched the highlights last night. The first two goal was ludicrous. Minnesota seriously looked to be in slow motion going forward. The hand ball was in a completely non-dangerous place, and Olave did appear to be straight to the body - awful. Makes Onyewu's (which was legit) look utterly egregious by comparison. The third goal was just set piece marking, which we've struggled with all year. Bad goals to give up...all of them.

3. ShaggyReAL

ShaggyReAL Awesome is my middle name

Dec 9, 2009
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jason Kreis doesn't give out praise to players very often be he's said a lot of good thing about Paulo and Bonfigli this year. Arnoux is always hurt so i don't even count him as being on the team. :) Has he even played in a real game yet?

I've never seen a reserve match but some of the 1st team players played in them and they still looked like crap? KIR? I <3 Soccer Moms? You two go to reserve games, right?