Rothman's Medal 2013-14

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by DrHeckle, Aug 24, 2013.

1. DrHeckle

DrHeckle BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    lobomojo repped this.
  2. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    The Peloton....

11+16AwesenalDust12
    12+5SSC SnoopyDust12
    13-1ChrisSuttonsSlippersSand12
    14-5ColdDogSoup FCSmall12
    15-12VegasVirginsSmall12
    16+10Island HoppingVSR11
    17+3HazMat+9Small11
    18-7KeyserSoze WanderersDust11
    19+5ThiKu RapidsSand10
    20+1Top ShelfVSR10
    21-16Ben Giveth & BentekeDust10
    22+6wewunwunceDust9
    23+2FC SpringfieldSmall9
    24-6Denoc75Sand9
    25+4FC NewarkSand8
    26-16Kopite JuniorsVSR8
    27+3Glory Daze FCVSR7
    28-5Bally Boys FCSand7
    29+3ParraRaidersSand6
    30-8YellowCake PhantomsDust6
    31-15Pittsadelphia FCVSR6
    32=FC Touchline BanSmall3

3. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Rothman's Medal - Top 10 -Week 2

1st - FC Weymouth (VSR) - 22
    This week: 11pts (3pts- Walker, Fonte & Podolski; 2pts- Soldado) .... just like my wife telling me to stop drinking , betting and generally being a dick, FC Weymouth didn't think we heard him the first week with his fancy 11pts, so he thought he would do the same again. And I am sure Walker, Fonte and Podolski will continue to get BP's every single week..... :rolleyes:

2nd - Aviators (VSR) - 17
    This week: 8pts (3 pts- Jose Enrique; 2pts -Negredo & Shawcross; 1pt- Lovren) - This BP system is outstanding isn't it. Negreeeeedo takes time out from the Mos Eisley Cantina to play for 21 minutes, on a team that lot and gets 2 x BP's.... Ok then ??? Obviously Hal did not know that Mourinho was back in EPL and that Man U /Chelsea had 0-0 written all over it and left 14 pts (2 BPS's) on his bench.:cautious:

3rd - Sasha Juniors (Small) 16
    This week: 7pts (3pts- Baines; 2pts- Kolo T & Negreedo) - Sasha simply loves this tourney and he is always on the hunt for bonus getting players so he can challenge for the title. Another who left Bp's on the bench from Monday Night's thriller, this time JT leaves 2 big ones getting splinters. Expected a West Ham rout at Newcastle making Nolan captain, or maybe that's where the dart landed? And calm down Tarv in the Open League, I am supposed to run away with that and you are a bit close for my liking!:p

4th - FC St Pauli (Small) 16
    This week: 4pts (2pts- Soldado; 1pt- Lovren & Bertonghen)... FCSTP lobs in 4th here from below mid-table in All Rocks, showing just what a cockamamie competition this is:cool:.... what a hoot. Love the captains choice of Soldado, now if only Spurs had someone who would actually pass the ball to him so he would not have to rely on penalties all the time.
    5th - WhatABunchofMuppets (Sand) 16
    This week: 2pts (2pts- Soldado).. always play your best players.... that is why they are the best ! Leaves Ivanovic, Oscar & Vidic on the bench costing 18pts and 3 BP's. Spent his wildcard to get Shaw, Joe Cole and Barkley.... I am sure he will not regret that decision in about week 9 or so.:confused:
    6th - 868 Warriors (Dust) 15
    This week: 9pts (3pts- Vidic; 2pts- Cole, Giroud, Shawcross)..... defensively strong teams shine this week and Johno's is a prime example. Skippered Michu at Spurs which was a brave choice, but his defence musters 28 pts form 4 players which held it together this week.
    7th - Real Mos Eisley (Sand) 15
    This week: 8pts (3pts- Podolski; 2pts- Terry & McGregor; 1pt- Vertonghen) ... I think Jedi is trying to show off putting his Draft Team in my open league, but after results to date he may be onto something. Even did OK despite leaving Cole and his 2BP's (8 total) on the bench. 3rd in the very competitive Sand League and 6th overall in All Rocks...nice start!
    8th - Not-A-Cisse ( Dust) 15
    This week: 6pts(3pts- Collochini; 2pts - Cahill, 1pt- Vertonghen).... this guy is no rookie, he has played this game before. Either that or his Dad is a goods teacher. His 5 at the back (including Keeper) account for 45 of his 58 pts this, and even in a defence orientated GW this is pretty impressive. Actually did the smart thing and captained one of them (Cahill)... amazing what can be achieved when you forget to change your captain. :ROFLMAO:
    9th - BiggerBoat (VSR) - 14
    This week: 8pts (3pts - Baines & Vidic; 1pt - Giaccherini & Vertonghen)... c'mon, you really did not expect me to NOT be in the Top 10.... the Update would not have been done otherwise as you all know. Almost ditched Giachhehrinninini but glad I did not, although not sure how he will go moving forward. 1st time in a long while I did not play my wildcard... although if Lukaku, Bony & Sinclair do not start bringing apples in for teacher it may be used soon.
    10th - blechs dawgs (Small) 13
    This week: 8pts ( 3pts- Vidic & Jose Enrique; 2pts _ Huth)... defenders dominate again although Blech too left 6 pts from big Branislav on the bench. On a happier note, he would have been impressed to see Darren bent get a goal. Him & Berby may work nicely together. :D

That is it this week..... done sober too hence the lack of stupid musical & personal jokes, but I am sure they will be back soon enough.
    The fancy ladder and all that jazz is here....

https://docs.google.com/a/loanmarke...lJ7fu_19dHpkbHE2cDNSMFItcW9JTFV5U1VXOGc#gid=0

JediSoccer, Sonabert and tarvinodos repped this.
  4. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Just a matter of time before we all get swamped by the wake left behind BiggerBoat.

5. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Rothman's Medal - Top 10 -Week 3

Very busy with work, attending race meetings, 10th wedding anniversary blah blah so an abbreviated update (hey stop cheering !) :p

1st - FC Weymouth (VSR) - 22
    This week: ( 0 pts) .... Our illustrious leader is going so good now, he doesn't even need to muster any points this week to stay on top. Not sure if that is an indication as to how good he is, or how bad the rest of us are :confused:
    2nd - Aviators (VSR) - 21
    This week: 4pts (1pt - Begovic, Shawcross, Jose Enrique & Negredo)... Aviators is flying high in VSR (not for long:sneaky:) and chugging along nicely here too, with his Stoke Wall providing some nice points.
    3rd - FC St Pauli (Small) 20
    This week: 4pts (3pts- Giroud, 1pt- Coleman)... Giroud seems the trendy player to have these days, and may be even more so with Ozil threading some passes his way.
    4th - BiggerBoat (VSR) - 19
    This week: 5pts (3pts- Zabaletta; 2pts- Baines)... 13th in All Rocks is simply not god enough... Wildcard time !!!:D
    5th -868 Warriors (Dust) 19
    This week: 4pts (3pts-Giroud; 1pt-Shawcross).. Giroud seems the trendy player.... oh crap, I have already used that one... ummmmm...... I wonder what 868 stands for ?
    6th - Sasha Juniors (Small) 19
    This week: 3pts (2pts- Leighton The Great; 1pt- Negredo)..... didn't Greedo only play 10 minutes??
    7th -WhatABunchofMuppets (Sand) 19
    This week: 3pts (3pts-Zabaletta)... Zabalettattttttttaaaaaaaa...... will be player of the season I think
    8th - Ben Giveth & Benteke ( Dust) 18
    This week: 8pts(3pts- Ben Davies; 2pts- Mertesacker & Ben Arfa; 1pt- Negredo).... what an interesting bunch of points getters, interesting in the fact that I have no idea how they even managed to get the points in the first place o_O
    9th - Awesenal (Dust) - 18
    This week: 6pts (3pts - Agger; 2pts- Sturridges; 1pt- Jagielka)..... 3 x Dust in Top 10, and 3 each from Small & VSR. Sand only has the one representative.
    10th - Vegas Virgins (Small) 18
    This week: 6pts ( 3pts- Agger & Yaya)..... push pineapple shake the tree...:cool:

The fancy ladder and all that jazz is here....
    https://docs.google.com/a/loanmarke...lJ7fu_19dHpkbHE2cDNSMFItcW9JTFV5U1VXOGc#gid=0

tarvinodos and Sonabert repped this.
  6. Sonabert

Sonabert Member+

Jul 29, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    very short & sweet .... Please let me know the mistakes to avoid regarding anniversary, got my 10th coming up as well .:eek:

7. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Han Solo shot and killed Greedo in the Mos Eisley Cantina. Sheesh!

8. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    868 is the international phone code for Trinidad and Tobago, the country of my birth and current residence. 352 as I was in the past, is the area code for Gainesville, FL in the US where I drank a lot of alc... where I went to school for my masters.

Denis Horan and DrHeckle repped this.
  9. scottk964

scottk964 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 1, 2004
    Winchester, VA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glad I could keep the race close by benching Guzan (3), Luna (1), and Lovren (3) today...

10. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I thought you lived in Vegas.

11. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No idea where you got that idea from. I've never even been to Vegas.

12. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Rothman's Medal - Top 10 -Week 5

1st (+3)- BiggerBoat (VSR) - 35
    This week: 8pts- (3pts- Baines & Ozil; 2pts Lukaku) ..... it was just a matter of time really.....:p

2nd (+6) - Ben Giveth & Benteke ( Dust) - 33
    This week: 8pts (3pts- Guzan & Davies; 2pts- Mertesecker)... well with that star studded bunch of BP getters, BG&B will be charging to the top the ladder in no time.:rolleyes: Our Dusty friend will have to rely on such calibre of players to continue to rack up the points in his absence of other lesser known players such as Carzorla & Benteke., to maintain his lofty position here and in Dust.

3rd (+6)- Awesenal (Dust) - 33
    This week: 5pts (3pts- Paulinho; 2pts- Ramsey)..... tough thing about having a god squad is who to leave on the bench, and Awkesenal leaves not one, but two players on the bench that sprouted some BP's. Had he started those, he would be Top ! Boruc is a fair enough benchy, especially when Cech is your number 1, but I have a fuzzy feeling that it will be the last time Mr Lukaku takes a seat.

4th (-1)- FC St Pauli (Small) 32
    This week: 6ts (3pts-Michu; 2pts- Brady 1pt-Vertonghen)....really impressed by Greg Brady this week, only cause I almost dropped him for Huddlestone in my open team, but forgot to do it , which in the end worked out OK, as it did for FCStP. Not to be outdone by Awksenal, FCStP leaves not 2, but 3 players on the bench with BP's..... including 2 x 3 pointers. .... His non playing bench scored 36 points, and his playing 11 scored 46 (not counting double captain)... wow !!:eek:

5th (-4) FC Weymouth (VSR) - 31
    This week: 2pts - (1pt- Vertonghen & Walker)....... after a promising start, FCW is descending the ladder faster than the Prince after Rapunzel caught Telogen effluvium. His defence was solid with all of them chalking clean sheets, but the rest of his team had a holiday, with the exception of O'Eto who chimed in with an assist apparently. Now has Benikki & GJohnson on extended leave so has some decisions to make...

6th (=) - Sasha Juniors (Small) - 30
    This week: 9pts (3pts- Leighton The Great; Paulinho & JT)..... Outstanding performance from both Sasha & Bainesy this week, although Bainsey has no Gold Medal to show for it so in his face ! I think that 2 goal haul has elevated him into my "man crush" Top 3 along with Jeff Probst and Torello from Crime Story, although "captain" Baines would have been a much better idea, but alas, not many went down that brick road. Sasha is putting in his usual strong showing in the Medal and has jumped to the Top of Small Rocks... nice job, especially with RVP on the bench.... :thumbsup:

7th (+14)-ColdDogSoup FC (Small) - 29
    This week: 4pts (3pts-Ozil; 1pt: Charles Barkley)....see what concocting Phantom posts, deleting them, and re posting fake dummy players can do for you, it carries you 14 places higher up the ladder ! Here at Rothman's Inc, we not only allow, but actively encourage and appluad such skullduggery behaviour, and wish there was more of it. After all, this is a game of Outwitting, Outplaying and Outposting your opponents so all gloves are off! :devilish:

8th (+7) - Real Mos Eisley (Sand) - 28
    This week: 6pts( 3pts - Remy; 2pts- Ramsey; 1pt- Vertonghen).... Sir Jedi rockets up 7 places here, and has used his force wielding abilities to lock down 2nd in Sand, and muscle his way to 10th in All Rocks. Captain Theo has a rest, but Negrdo drew his pistol first (just like in the lame Star wars Special edition) and pops in with 2 assists. to clarify an assist to our Jedi friend.... an example of a "Star Wars" assist , was Wuhrer (bartender) in Greedo's demise....this is the real reason Greedo did not draw first.... in the back of his mind was Wuhrer's "no blasters, no mess" policy, and in Greedo's small mind he was already thinking ahead as to how he was going to incur Wuhrer's wrath, and also how much windex it would take to get Han Solo's insides of the Leather Couches of the cantina.

9th (+2) - Not A Cisse (Dust) - 28
    This week: 5pts (3pts - Aguero; 1pt- Vertonghen & Dawson)..... Wuhrer would have liked Spurs start to the season, and especially the cleanness of their sheets. Had the nuts to skipper Aguero here against Man U... although looking at the rest of the squad I am not sure who else was crying out to be armbanded? Despite being 6th in dust, NottyCissy is only 3rd in Dust, a credit to all our newcomers.

10th(-5)- -868 Warriors (Dust) - 28
    This week: 3pts ( 3pts- Michu)........ Johno only scores 3 here and is clinging on by his toenails to the Top 10. Had 3 x Man U defenders so was not too happy with that scoreline I imagine. Must also be ecstatic he left Peter Brady and his 12 pts on the bench to !

Full Ladder is about here somewhere:

lobomojo, tarvinodos and frasermc repped this.
  13. frasermc

frasermc Take your flunky and dangle

Celtic
    Scotland
    Jul 28, 2006
    Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    I'm breaking into the top 10 next week.

Stick your mortgage on it. :ninja:

14. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I just assumed with all those lovely women coming and going all hours of the day and night................. ;)

Dr. Heckle: If you watch closely, Greedo actually draws first but Solo's under-the-table shot (a nanosecond later) causes Greedo's shot to go high and wide off the wall. Hans got a bit lucky. :p

15. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Oh dear..... Jedi, Jedi, Jedi... you are showing your age (or maybe I am !!). In 1977 release (when I was a wee 6 year old... still obnoxious though surprisingly).... Greedo didn't get near his gun and Solo just shot him down for being green and bringing those annoying subtitles in his favourite bar. In 20th year anniversary remake, Lucas put Greedo shooting first so Han Solo did not look like a cold blooded murderer (although I quite like that persona on him). 2nd worst Star Wars move ever, behind giving Boba Fett a kiwi accent :)sick:....shudders..)

..just ask Wikipedia.... ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_shot_first

16. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Well, dang, I had the VHS of the original and never noticed until the new redone DVDs came out! Crickey, and I know I'm older than you. I feel so ashamed. And Jango Fett > Boba. Heheh, those Kiwis can't even win the America's Cup with an 8-1 lead!

17. Sonabert

Sonabert Member+

Jul 29, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    hmmmmm with this weeks scores , i sense changes at the top of this table .

18. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Hahahaha, that was almost as good as when we won it in 1983 !:D

JediSoccer repped this.
  19. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Rothman's Medal - Top 10 -Week 6

1st (+2)- Awesenal (Dust) - 45
    This week: 12pts- (3pts- Ramsey & Lukaku; 2pts- Siggurdson & Sturridge; 1pt- Fonte & Soldado) ..... Awesenal is awesome and is now on top of more tables than Hally (Keyser Soze) was on his bucks night.... and any other night just quiety! :p When more than half your squad scores BP's you know you must be doing something right. And if that is not enough, he is spotting duplicate players on 2 managers teams in his league so he has his finger on the pulse across the board.

2nd (+2) -FC St Pauli (Small) 40
    This week: 8pts (3pts- Brady; 2pts- Lambert & Ruddy; 1pt- Soldado)... a bit like his sister , Bobby Brady has got injured just when he was starting to blossom and look good. But instead of copping a Gridiron Ball to the face like Marcia did, he has gone and hurt his hernia... and I don't even know where that is. FCSTP is a once winner of this competition 2 seasons back, and even sported his fancy medal as his Avatar, until he sold out to Pirate Pete's Ye Olde Flags (i think there is an "l" in there?) and put some stupid skull and crossbones thing... yawn ...

3rd (-2)- BiggerBoat (VSR) - 38
    This week: 3pts (3pts- Lukaku.)..... Thankyou Mr Mourinho for being so daft as to let you best striker go on loan to Everton, where he can score 16pts (half my total tally) while the rest of my imbeciles run around getting 1's and 2's.... lame ! Somehow I am still leading VSR, but the margin is very uncomfortable.. I do not know what Island Leapings has been having for lunch but his breath is a bit howyagoing so I would prefer he was not so close to me:sick:

4th (+17)- Island Hopping (VSR) - 37
    This week: 14ts (3pts-Terry, Brady, Ramsey & Suarez; 2pts- Remy).... speaking of Mr Island Jumpings, he rises a meteoric 17 places this week and puts himself right in the race, both here and in VSR. I am sure JT will go back to being useless, but Ramsey & Suarez look irresistible at the moment so they alone could keep this team afloat until the injuries to Torres & Mike Brady subside. Apparently Fernando had heard that the Vertonghen was auditioning for the remake of "V" and wanted to see if he was in fact a Lizard under that mask.:alien:

5th (+2) ColdDogSoup FC (Small) - 37
    This week: 8pts - (2pts- McGregor, Barkley, Sturridge & Rooney)....... Soupy avoids transfer drama this week and embeds himself in the Top 10 here, despite being in the bottom half of All Rocks and Small Rocks. He will need to break out the clearasil as his team seems ridden with yellow dots, and he will be hoping at least half of those make it on the pitch, but he should be Ok as they are all 75% chance of playing.

6th (+2) - Real Mos Eisley (Sand) - 36
    This week: 8pts (3pts- Ramsey ; 2pts- McGregor & Remy; 1pt- Cole)..... I considered docking a few points off Jedi's score this week due to his lack of knowledge regarding the Han Solo Shot First fiasco. The powers that be on Tatooine are going to revisit Bob's licence and his rite to use the name "Mos Eisley" in his team name, especially since it was that very city that Greedo called home. I would though, like to stand and applaud his captaining of Jonjo Shelvey. That took some nuts, and alas did not pay off but I admire the eclectic thinking. :thumbsup:

7th (-5 )Ben Giveth & Benteke ( Dust) - 36
    This week: 3pts (2pts-Davies; 1pt: Lambert).... SUAREZGATE... dun dun duuuuuunnnnnnnnn. Jimellow turned out to be a silly fellow as he decided to sign Suarez even though he was getting changed in Yellowcakes dressing room. Although he may have been justified , as Yellowcake almost had to forfeit as 7 of his squad did not take the pitcho_O. I did not award Betikki the 3 pts for Suarez, and he will lose the 26pts he got for Suarez in adjustments this Gameweek.

8th (-2) -Sasha Juniors (Small) - 35
    This week: 5pts( 3pts - Terry; 2pts- Sigggurdson The Sea Monster).... Sasha forgot to read the fine print when he entered the Fozzy Wozzy Was A Woman open League, and that fine print stated that no one was allowed to beat me ! He has stormed to a 5 pt lead over there.... RVP is killing me ! I am slowly becoming a fan of Siggy, much to Hallys delight and I hope his good form continues for Spurs sake.

9th (+4) - ThikU Rapids (Sand) - 33
    This week: 6pts (3pts - Brady: 2pts- Rooney; 1pt- Davies)..... Thikky remains top of Sand, and is actually 2nd in All Rocks once Bentikki loses his 26pts. Thikky has some injury dramas with Cindy Brady joining Benteke & Glen Johnson as long term injuries. These combined with a couple of yellow dots means either some changes are afoot, or there is a risk of not fielding 11 this week.

10th(+1)- -WhatABunchofMuppets (Sand) - 33
    This week: 6pts ( 2pts- Lambert & Barkley; 1pt- Soldado & Shaw)........ Son of a Sonabert, look who Kermit dragged into the top 10. Another to use imagination and captains Lambert, and he and the other BP getters combine nicely to plump Sonabert up to 2nd in Sand and 9th in All Rocks. And seems he is striking great pleasure in seeing his Irish Mate Mr Horan coming dead set last in practically everything.... but then again I think we all are ...:p

Full table is hereish:
    https://docs.google.com/a/loanmarke...E2cDNSMFItcW9JTFV5U1VXOGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

20. scottk964

scottk964 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 1, 2004
    Winchester, VA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Last year I was a sinking ship, barely missing relegation, thus the jolly roger. Dare we dream of past glories, now that I'm in the running for another Rothman's?

DrHeckle repped this.
  21. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    That's the way.... show it off with pride :thumbsup::D

I too have gone back to "old billy baroo" avatar in a hope to ascend to the top of the world.

22. JediSoccer

JediSoccer Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Spokane, Washington
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ahem. But...but...but...Greedo was in Mos Espa where little Annakin Skywalker and his mother was a slave who belonged to Watto, and he won the Boonta Eve Podracing Classic over Sebulba... (An out-take shows little Annakin fighting little Greedo) Did Greedo really call Mos Eisley his home? I'm afraid to bring this up since you last taught me a lesson in Lucas' Cantina PC shoot-first switcheroo.

(Most of the people on this board think we're the biggest nerds in the galaxy, you realize.)

DrHeckle repped this.
  23. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Then most people on this board would be good judges.....:D

JediSoccer repped this.
  24. DrHeckle

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
  25. 1800-WorldCup

1800-WorldCup Read Nomadic Gatherings - TravelNotes.org/magun

Tottenham Hotspur
    England
    Aug 5, 2001
    Europe
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nothing to do with BiggerBoat sitting in dry dock?