Rossoneri at Euro 2004

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Spartak, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think this thread should have been created earlier but better late than never. So far, as compared to Real Madrid, I think all of our Rossoneri have performed well.

Italy
    Nesta: Great as usual. I would expect nothing less.
    Pirlo: His performance in the last two matches probably ensures he will never be left out of the azzurri starting eleven again.
    Gattuso: I think he proved to Trap(maybe too late) that he is a much better player than Zanetti/Perrotta.

Holland
    Stam: IMO, the only player on Holland that is actually good at defending. Without him at the back Holland are in deep trouble.
    Seedorf: Has beaten out both Sneijder and Van der Vaart for a starting spot. Has looked really good so far.

Denmark
    Tomasson: 3 goals in 3 games. Is gonna push Pippo for a starting spot this year.

Croatia
    Simic: Impressed at right back for Croatia. Never made any mistakes and was always clean with his tackles.

Portugal
    Rui Costa: Played bad in the first game against Greece. But since then has only made two appearances off the bench. And on both occasions he scored a goal. He should definately start against Holland. Deco hasn't impressed me at all.