Romario vs Ronaldo

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Jaweirdo, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Jaweirdo

Jaweirdo Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    A thread for @JamesBH11 and @greatstriker11 to argue about who was better between the two. I will not be participating.

Pipiolo repped this.
  2. greatstriker11

greatstriker11 Member+

Apr 19, 2013
    london
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jaweirdo repped this.
  3. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    1001 lost cases already why bother 2001?

Jaweirdo repped this.
  4. greatstriker11

greatstriker11 Member+

Apr 19, 2013
    london
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Who said so you?

Go back and read the old post and you'll noticed how many members disagreed with your views.

Any way mate. Believe in what you believe. Couldn't care less.

The stats are there for all to see. And in the end you cannot change stats when they are official. You can make up your own or choose the dodgy sources that support your skewed views. But on Barcelona's own website it shows both players offical stats and they ain't matching yours.

In a La Liga vs La Liga comparison, Romario has the edge for he had equal gpg but more assists and won La Liga.

And that is what matters to Catalans. I know for my father is from Spain and I know all Spaniard praise winning La Liag as the most prestigious thing to have. Not Cupwinnerscup or Copa Del Rey. Something you won't admit but that is your problem.

Have a good one.

Jaweirdo repped this.
  5. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    then you should PM whoever you like OK? I won;t see it promise :laugh:

6. greatstriker11

greatstriker11 Member+

Apr 19, 2013
    london
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    To be honest a serious member who yourself repped a few times approached me and ask me if you were right in the head cause he said that from reading your post he felt like you didn't even seen both players play ever. With other words I wasn't the one who started PM. Don;t you think we aren;t being watched all the time. Everybody is following us. Even though they won't chime in and posts comments it doesn't mean we are not being followed. And they have seen you and Dagoods and felt like not wasting their time like me and pipiolo have. So some approached me and send me PM telling me to leave the thread and not to waist more time. I ignored them and continued. I t was a mistake. But you comments and your views are laughed at. I am not mocking you right now. I could send you a copy of those PM without quoting the names of the OP's. But that wouldn;t make a difference doesn't it.

Any way. Enjoy living in your bubble of lies. You fabricated your own fantasy world with "heir to Pele" and now you are living in it. How does it feel to live a fantasy mate. Is it any better then reality?

7. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Not again!!!! :sick:
    You must create your own Ro-Ro FORUM
    hahaha

JamesBH11 repped this.