Romanians abroad

Discussion in 'Romania' started by Borussia, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dica and Mazilu will be huge losses for Steaua and Rapid.

2. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    That's great for Dica.

3. Edgar

Edgar Member

Dica's move not confirmed yet.

4. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Yes but 3.7 million euros is the most that Rapid could hope for. That's money they can use to buy up the hot new talents like Stefan Mardare, Janos Szekely and Bogdan Stancu.

As for Dica and Steaua ... it all depends on the transfer fee. I heard in some places 5 million and in some places as much as 9 million. I personally think it should be 10 million euros. After all Becali is asking for 10 million for Dorin Goian, and I definitely don't think that Dica is worth less than Goian.

5. CDSANTACLARA

CDSANTACLARA New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Fall River, MA
    [​IMG]

Lazlo Sepsi at Benfica

Great Player I see him as a major part of Romania's Future great Player

6. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    Man , what's up with Mutu nailin' all these broads while married (again) with 2 kids?!? What's wrong with this boy... I guess a question of character, again...

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Got a link for these accusations?

8. Edgar

Edgar Member

Vlad Munteanu (Wolfsburg) moves to Auxerre on loan.

George Florescu (Torpedo Moscow) moves to FC Midtjylland (Denmark).

Stefan Radu (Dinamo Bucuresti) loaned to Lazio Rome.

Victoras Iacob (Steaua Bucuresti) moves to FC Kaiserslautern (German second division).

9. Edgar

Edgar Member

Marius Croitoru (Steaua Bucuresti) moves to Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona (Israel)

10. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tell me all about his strength and weak points, so I can inform my Nuremberg brother and the FCN manager Hans Meyer (former Borussia manager and idol). ;)

11. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/artikel/374617/

He was one of the best BL players of last season (together with Radu) ... and now, they both failed after their move from Cottbus to Wolfsburg.

Btw: Radu is playing on loan for Stuttgart (together with Marica) for the rest of the season.

I wish him a bad debut on Friday (in the case he should be playing)! :p;)

12. CDSANTACLARA

CDSANTACLARA New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Fall River, MA
    There is a stong possibilty that Lazlo Sepsi will start against CD Nacional Madeira.

Also in Portugal is that Benfica's young Romanian Prodigy Vlad Chiriches could be loaned to CFR Cluj only untill the end of the seaon.

13. CDSANTACLARA

CDSANTACLARA New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Fall River, MA
  14. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stefan Radu played his 1st game for Lazio, a pretty good game considering it was his 1st game, he made 1-2 mistakes, still not as many as other Lazio defenders. First time I saw him playing, it seemed a bit slow to me, any other opinions?

15. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Claudiu Niculescu joins the BL team MSV Duisburg:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/artikel/374502/

Their wealthy president (he's the boss of a building company) is spending a lot of money in foreign players (they have just fired Roque Junior & Ailton although both Brasilians and former BL stars had been signed only a few months ago) ... nevertheless I'm pretty sure that they will get relegated in the end!

Btw:

@ Edgar & C3sar

Did you take a look at your guestbooks? :)

16. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Re: Steaua Bucureşti thread [R]

Surprised that nobody is talking about Radu Stefan going to Lazio ...

http://www.romanialibera.ro/a116569/radu-stefan-la-lazio-cel-mai-scump-transfer-din-romania.html

It's a 1.2 million Euro loan until summer with Lazio having the option to buy him this summer for 5.4 million Euros. That would top Ionut Mazilu's transfer last month to Dnipro as the biggest transfer ever from Romanian League...

He was presented to media yesterday and today he played 90 minutes in a 2-1 victory over Fiorentina in Coppa Italia.

17. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar

Claudiu Niculescu is also off to Bundesliga with Duisburg where he will join Mihai Tararache and Iulian Filipescu. Duisburg is in a serious relegation battle...

I can't find details on the transfer fee but a couple of days ago I read a rumour of something around 1.25 million Euro.

Here's confirmation of the transfer :

http://www.romaniansoccer.ro/plus/creator.cgi?echipa=1&stire=1111

18. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar

Vlad Munteanu goes to AJ Auxerre of Ligue 1 from Wolfsburg in Bundesliga to join Gabriel Tamas and Daniel Niculae.

The deal is a five month loan valued at 350,000 Euros with an option to buy the player this summer for 1.3 million Euros.

Auxerre seems very pleased with Tamas and Niculae who are both in good form and looks more and more interested in the Romanian market. Unfortunately Auxerre is in a relegation battle. Also interesting to note how quickly Wolfsburg has gotten rid of Munteanu and Radu, two players they just bought last summer.

Here is confirmation :

http://www.romaniansoccer.ro/plus/creator-country.cgi?echipa=3&stire=377

Some other notes :

Alin Stoica transfers from Gent to Dender in the Belgian top division. link :
    stiri.kappa.ro/sport/alin-stoica-la-dender/stire_122847.html

George Florescu (age 23) transfers from Torpedo Moskva to FC Midtjylland in the Denmark top division. link :www.onlinesport.ro/stiri/fotbal/fot...rge-florescu-transferat-la-fc-midtjylland.htm

Some others who are leaving Romania to go to bigger leagues abroad :

Daniel Chirita from Arad to Sparta Rotterdam in Eredivisie.
    Marius Croitoru from Steaua to Hapoel Kiryat Shmona in Liga Ha'al in Israel.

And one last interesting note ... Ajax acquire Bruno Silva from Groningen who plays in Ogararu's position. Ajax also has Jurgen Colin for that position. Ogararu is the most expensive of the three and it looks like he might become expendable. Rumour has it that Lazio may look to buy.

19. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar

Damn it! No wonder I didn't see this stuff ... I was in the wrong thread. sorry.

Mod please feel free to delete or move my posts to Romanians abroad

20. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
  21. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    What are you a 14 year old girl? Vanity fair? Jesus wept what a dumb accusation you have brought with no proof whatseover.

Why do you hate Mutu?

23. Boian

Boian Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Portland
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Marica had a bad game in Schalke - Stuttgart game. I was surprised he was not subbed at the half or early in the 2nd half.

24. romvert

romvert New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Holland,MI
    I gave him a link.Did the idiot read it? Nooooo!... He has to come back with the same senseless replies that make him the lonely, odd, labagiu that he is...
    Vanity Fair is mentioned amongst multiple others , as a trustable source in the very articles linked!
    I don't hate him. As a male I would probably be the same whore IF there were no kids involved, not even to mention being married! But this is not about me; It's about a superstar figure that should be a role model and a... uh... family man?!?! It's not like the first you hear of this, is it? Please, hermit, tell me it ain't so!...

25. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Stop making things up. You have no viable proof of these actions except for those of the Romanian tabloids trying to keep Mutu's "bad boy" image around. Mutu is now a respected family man, and the leader of our national team. Now you're either with that or you're not, but I will not sit here and let you slander him in this fashion.