RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    78 mins : RM 0- benfica 4. I don't know if this league has the same 2 leg-format. The NextGen series ( existing prior to UEFA youth league ) didn't, AFAIK.

Minduchio repped this.
  2. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    No, just one leg. We have very talented group of players and I certainly did not expect to loose that heavy.

Lyra repped this.
  3. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    PK's killed them.

I was watching a little of it and there was like 2 penalties.

4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Castilla in a tight game withnAlaves, leading 2-1 though early in the second half. Fingers crossed....

5. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Alaves 2- Castilla 2.Jaime Romero with a brace for Castilla.

6. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    The second goal is being credited as an og...good Lord come on boys we need three points here.

7. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    How was that not a foul on Pacheco?

8. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Quiroga for Alaves is a damn brute but Llorente (for the most part) has been just strong with him.

Pulido on...with 11 minutes left.

9. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    OMG! We dodged a bullet there, could've been 3-2...

Medran on for Lucas Vazquez...

10. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Le sigh...it ends 2-2, play from this Castilla side is still so damn naive at times! I wonder how manyy points we dropped due to "wide eyed wonderment" this season?

11. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Alaves vs Castilla 2-2. Poor game, by our boys, I thought. I didn't get substitutions today, was Diaz going for the draw? Pulido ( defender) for Lucas T. ( mid) and Medran ( def mid) for Lucas V. ( winger)- does not look like attacking substitutions to me. We missed today Jose Rodriguez and Raul De Tomas, also Burgui , who was good this season, spent all game on the bench. Winless in four.

Lyra repped this.
  12. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Wouldn't you the way they were playing? My sphincter was tight watching the last twenty five minutes of that game and Lucas Vazquez looked like warming up for the first team last night took everything out of him :rolleyes:

Minduchio repped this.
  13. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kudos to the Barcelona kids for winning the UEFA Youth League.

14. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    For those who follow Castilla a bit more this season, how good is Marcos Llorente? The boy seems to have potential to take over Arbeloa's position in a few year and could offer Dani quite a challenge. If Castilla get relegated, would the best course of action be to loan him out or sell him (with a buy-back clause of course) like we did with Dani? Is he ready for that?

15. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    #1665 Minduchio, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    I assume you mean Diego Llorente ? He is still raw in my opinion, he tends to make silly mistakes sometimes, but boy has huge self confidence, that I believe is very important thing to have in order to get into the team like Real Madrid. His versatility is also a plus, he is used as CB for Castilla most of the time, only sometimes as full back. I am sure , no matter what happens with Castilla, he will be part of them for another year while getting occasional calls up from the first team.

zohee and Zidane05 repped this.
  16. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Llorente can play anywhere across the back line but he is best as a CB IMO, I don't see him challenging Dani at all. He is more Like Ramos in his versatility, can play out wide but better in the center of defense. He does need some meat on his bones though.

Minduchio repped this.
  17. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Right of course, I got completely confused.

Thanks for the insight. Another thing I'd like to know is how Benavente is doing?

This year I'm completely missing out on Castilla. A shame really.

Minduchio repped this.
  18. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    There are rumors that Diaz has an issue with Benavente, so he doesn't play at all this year ( one or two games he featured). Shame if you ask me.

19. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Do you think Diaz will stay for the following season?

20. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He is doing great job so far. We were in a deep hole in the beginning of the season and he turned that around. However, if we gonna go down - everything is possible.

21. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    I mean yeah, but how is he doing in regards of developing players? Are Jose Rodriguez and co. better plyers than they were at the begining of the season?

22. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Some benefited from his arrival- Aguza , Burgui, Noblejas, De Tomas etc, all did not feature a lot with Toril. Jose Rodriguez, was finally moved to attacking role, which never happened with Toril and I think it was right thing to do. Players like- Casado, Borja , Benavente ( cannot say that he was regular with Toril either)etc lost their place.

Lyra repped this.
  23. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    And what are your thoughts on Diaz?

24. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    On balance I'm not in love with this move, that's just me though.

25. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    @Minduchio Never mind my previous question, you basically already answered it. Who are the players coming through the ranks that will probably be with Castilla in 2014/15 and are worth keeping an eye on?