RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Not good enough for Castilla and lack of interest from others would be my guess. There are few older players - Molero, Dani Suarez, Dani Ramirez- who would probably be gone next year without ever playing for Castilla.
    Our youth A team advanced to the semifinals of CL, by defeating 1-0 PSG in Paris. Jaime was the scorer.

Aimar 21 repped this.
  2. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Yeah, it just seems strange that when Castilla is having such trouble scoring goals he isn't given a shot.

3. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    PSG 0 - 1 Juvenil A

Down a man from the 55th minute, the boys brought it home with a goal from Jaime in the 72nd minute. I couldn't watch this one, but recap I'm reading is marvelous ("heart" "guts" "never gave up its identity").

Our Juvenil A is headed to the UEFA Youth League Semifinals in Nyon to face either Manchester City or Benfica (that would be on April 11th).

4. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Recreativo vs Real Madrid Castilla 1-2. HT .Willian Jose with two goals, one right at the beginning , second with almost last kick of the half. Both goals were precision strikes from just outside of penalty area. I felt we were slight better , than Recre , team that are strong promotion candidates and have been amongst leaders for the whole of the season.

Zidane05 and -Reivax- repped this.
  5. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    He's looking more and more settled eh?

Minduchio repped this.
  6. Scotmadridista

Scotmadridista New Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Hat-trick for this Willian guy. Debut yes? I've liked all 3 goals.

Minduchio repped this.
  7. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Recreativo vs Castilla 2-3. FT. Hatt-trick hero- Willian Jose. Third goal was tap-in after good work from Jose Rodriguez and Burgui. Jose Rodriguez was excellent today, worked his ass-off . Recreatico gave us few scares, even playing with ten men, though we had some good chances to put away this game on the break too. Specially, Lucas Vazquez missed a chance, that even fat myself could've scored. Great result , that not many expected from our boys.

Lyra, Excape Goat, 4x4s and 4 others repped this.
  8. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Where can I watch the youth team? I remember stumbling upon them on a stream site and watched it but since then, couldn't find anywhere.

9. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    If you can't figure it out then you don't deserve to watch them.

10. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope you are still limping. Did the nail fall off yet?

11. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    On the page 62 there is link posted to a website that streams Liga Adelante games. If you are in US, Beinsports streaming service is an option ( not always Castilla is shown, but most of the time) and also you can always look for a La Sexta stream. C team is most of the time on Real Madrid TV , you can get RMTV iphone or ipad app( you have to pay something) and watch it live 24 hours.

12. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thanks man and very classy of you.

You are why RM fans are so great.

Minduchio repped this.
  13. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Segunda B. Real Madrid C vs Puerta Bonita 1-1. FT. Puerta Bonita is another team from Madrid, that are threatened by relegation. We went ahead and played good game, creating numerous chances to increase the lead. However, we couldn't score second goal and Puerta Bonita equalized with , probably, first shot on goal( nice combination, I must admit). I must take my Pom-Poms and shake it for Alvaro Medran. He was our scorer after good work from Mariano, his 7th goal this season( most of them are goal of the week material), not bad return from a player who plays in similar to Xabi Alonso's position.

14. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Our Juvenil A secured their Division 5 (total are 7 Divisions ) Champions title, defeating nearest rivals , Atletico Madrid 3-2. Next will be Champions Cup ( best teams from all 7 Divisions ) tournament and Youth Copa Del Rey, where we will be defending last years title.

RMSocrates and Lyra repped this.
  15. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Real Madrid Castilla vs Mallorca 0-0 HT. We are playing 10 men from the beginning of the game. Willian Jose was red carded unfairly, in my opinion.

16. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Real Madrid Castilla vs Mallorca 1-2. FT. We were very unlucky to lose this game. Despite playing 10 men for the entire game we were better team, we scored first through Lucas Vazquez, after great work from Noblejas and Aguza ( his shot rebounded from the post for Lucas V. to tap in ). We were hanging on, attacking dangerously on the break. Until Mallorca's one of the corners( sounds familiar- we conceded again after set piece)- Hemed scored after Pacheco's error. Then another corner and Mallorca went ahead( again , I think Pacheco could've done better). Last minute of the game , Lucas Vazquez was brought down and we were awarded penalty. Omar scored all penalties this season, but not today. Goalkeeper saved it. Overall, I cannot blame our players , playing one man short- they gave their all today.

Lyra repped this.
  17. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ponferradina vs Real Madrid Castilla 0-0. HT .6 pointer, Ponfe is only one point back from us. Not a good game so far, we haven't been overrun or anything, but we haven't been able to create many chances to score. Bad state of the pitch doesn't help either team.

18. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ponferradina vs Real Madrid Castilla 0-0.FT. Very frustrating game. We could've won, we could've lost- but somehow , I feel that this game should've been easier 3 points. Pitch in El Toralin was in criminal state, it was hard to play quality football. I won't be surprised if ref's lips will be swollen tomorrow, he was using whistle non stop.Good thing- Medran started his first game for Castilla ( 2 substitute appearances before) and I thought he was one of the better our players. Had a chance, after his fee kick, we hit the post and overall he was active. Next game will be at home against Depor.

4x4s repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The League table is crazy. You can be anywhere between top half of the table and relegation zone within a couple weeks.

RMSocrates, MadridOzil and Minduchio repped this.
  20. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    So apparently not only me sees great potential in Alvaro Medran, but Carlo too. He just called up Alvaro for the game in Anoeta. This is great news!!! Also Jose Willian was called up from Castilla.

Ahmadi8 and Akramzizou repped this.
  21. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Depor lead .. 1-0

Minduchio repped this.
  22. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    2-0 Depor.. game over.

Minduchio repped this.
  23. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Boys tried hard, actually dominated in possession, out-shooting Depor, but Deportivo is very experienced side that are most likely will play next year against big boys. Pacheco has been very shaky in this game, could've done better on both goals. We are back in relegation zone, after Alcorcon victory against Las Palmas today.

4x4s repped this.
  24. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Anyone knows how that little boy from America is doing?

25. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We're facing Benfica in UEFA Youth Superleague in the Semis. Enzo and co are playing.

Benfica lead 1-0 and Jaime Sanchez ( the goal-scorer in the QFs) has now been sent off for lunging tackle in penalty box.
    EDIT 2 pens : SLB 3- RM 0 :(

Minduchio repped this.