RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    There goes our promotion chances this year. For a while we were looking very good to gain promotion this year but now its complicated.

I don't know why the lads have not been able to reproduce their good form they showed at the begining of the season. Senior call ups disturbed the team a little but they should be able to cope with that. I think bueno was a big miss for castilla. Maybe we can make it. I doubt it though.

2. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Fuerteventura 2-3 Castilla

FUERTEVENTURA: De Dios; Aday (Ángel, 66'), Casquero, Richard, José Antonio; Silvano, Suso, Pedrito, Fuli (Samuel, 59'); Texe & Alberto (Giovanni, 87').
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe, Gary, Agus, Marcos Alonso; Zamora (Szalai, 55'), Mateos (Palanca, 53'), Tébar, Vázquez; Acuña & Tcherysev (Bueno 53').
    GOALS: 1-0: Pedrito 24', 2-0: Suso 50' (penalty), 2-1: Acuña 57', 2-2: Szalai 63', 2-3: Szalai 81'.

This is the kind of game that can gives you the moral boost to start winning again. We beat against everything. Lopetegui made an unsuccesful revolution in the starting XI by leaving in the bench Bueno, Szalai, Palanca and Mosquera. By the minute 50 we were 2 down, due to a free-kick from Pedrito and a dubious penalty. In two minutes Lopetegui brings Bueno, Palanca and Szalai to the field and the thing changed. Szalai rediscovered the way of the goal and we changed the result to a 2-3. But evertyth could have changed due to a penalty (the 5th in 5 matches!!!) for Fuerteventura in the last minute. They failed, we won. In the mean time, two players sent off: Silvano for Fuerteventura and Villafañe for Castilla.

Other game results favor us. Cartagena, Murcia and Ciudad Lorquí all tied, Leganes beat 3-0 Lorca.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés ......... 55 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 52 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 51 pts
    4. Ciudad Lorquí .... 50 pts
    ------------------------------
    5. Castilla ............ 46 pts
    6. Lorca .............. 45 pts
    7. Mérida ............. 43 pts
    8. Alcorcón .......... 42 pts

Next game at home against Merida on the 15th of March.

3. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    Still 4 point behind promotion places...

Pipitinha, who is this Marcos Alonso?? He started our last 3 games, but I can't find anything on RM.Com site (like age, wich of our youth teams does he play in, ...)

Weird that Loptegui left our 3 starting strikers on the bench last game?

4. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yes, quite weird. Specially leaving Szalai.

Regarding Marcos Alonso, he has football blood in his veins. He is the son of the player of the same name that played for Barcelona between 82-87 and for Atleti between 79-82 & 87-89. He has been also coach of some teams.
    But before you say that he has no Merengue blood, he is the grand-son of Real legend defender Marquitos that won 5 Europe Cups (56-50).

Marcos Alonso Jr (born 28/12/90) plays for Castilla at the left-back, but has played this season for Juvenil B in the midfield. He plays for Spain U-18 team. Inexplicably, I also do not found him in RM.com, but I swear I have seen him at the beginning of the season :confused:
    Maybe they are updating and moving him to Castilla page and in the mean time he is nowhere.

5. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Must spread rep, excellent as always. I'll be sure to give you that rep point later.

6. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    No worries i got him covered.

So his dad played for barca and atleti. Did he get off on failing or something? I think the kids grand dad intervened and sent him to us after letting his son make all his decisions. The old man probably wants to restore some family pride. :D

7. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 2-0 Mérida

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Felipe Ramos; Villafañe (Velayos 34'), Agus, Gary, Marcos Alonso; Palanca (Szalai 53'), Tébar, Mosquera, Vázquez; Bueno (Tcheryshev 89') & Acuña.
    U.D. MÉRIDA: Matías; Samir, Molina, Jesule, Troyano; Chus Bravo (Enzo Noir 62'), Xavi Moro; Jandro, Víctor Bravo (Stoeten 80'), Ismael (Gaspar 74'); Sabino.
    GOALS: 1-0: Agus 14'; 2-0 Bueno 78'.

Very good weekend for Castilla. Mérida did not play bad, but we were quite better. In fact, we miss more than 10 clear chances. Well, if you leave Szalai in the bench you may have a clue...

But the best part was not in the Di Stefano Stadium. Leganes tied against Aguilas, Cartagena lost against Sangonera, Murcia B tied against Las Palmas B and Ciudad Lorquí lost against Alfaro. What this means: we are one point from promotion places. This is Spanish 2nd B league, a hard league where anyone can beat you.

On the negative side, Villafañe had to leave the match unconscious after a terrible collision with a Merida defender. It seems is nothing serious and Villafañe is now ok.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…..... 56 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 52 pts
    3. Murcia B ......... 52 pts
    4. Ciudad Lorquí …. 50 pts
    5. RM Castilla ...... 49 pts
    6. Lorca ............. 48 pts
    7. Alcorcón ......... 45 pts

Next game against Villa Santa Brígida on 22nd of March. A match that we can win, as Sta Brigida are second from the end.

Another note - Szalai has been called by Hungary senior national team for WC qualifying matches against Albania and Malta.

Sure, you know that sometimes common sense jumps over one generation, from grandpa to nephew :D

8. AriGold

AriGold Member+

Jul 13, 2007
    Göteborg, Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I do think you mean talent skips a generation at times, sure his dad was ok, but maybe just good enough for Barca/Atleti perhaps he just wasn't Real Madrid material? :p

9. RuudvanNistelrooy

RuudvanNistelrooy New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    They're doing better. Good to see :D

Cantera news: Pablo Sarabia scored the winning goal for Spain U17 yesterday (1-0), with allows them to defend their title at the European Championships in May. I've been looking for some video's of this guy some time now, but I've found nothing. He's is a left footed winger.

Wenger wants him: http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fich...enal-quiere-soplar-al-chaval-merengue-sarabia

10. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Sta. Brígida 0-0 Castilla

VILLA SANTA BRÍGIDA: Ione; Álex Castro, Arbelo, Badayco, Youssouf; Ángel Rodríguez, Dudi (Abraham 76'), Roberto, Nacho; Jonay (Leroy 62') & Lombán (Aridani 65').
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe, Agus, Gary, Marcos Alonso; Acuña, Mateos, Mosquera, Vázquez (Palanca 70'); Denis (Bueno 63') & Szalai (Zamora 79').

Bad result. It was that kind of game where you do not find yourself: long trip to Canarias, bad field, a rival that does not play but does not let you play with constant faults, a couple of missed chances and your best player in the bench (yes, Denis Tcherysev - I'll start calling him Denis as in RM.com - might have a good future, but Bueno is right now far better). Add to the game three red cards: two for Santa Brigida, one for Castilla (Zamora). The best is that we're still there.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés ......... 56 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 55 pts
    3. Ciudad Lorquí .... 53 pts
    4. Murcia B ……...... 52 pts
    5. Castilla ............ 50 pts
    6. Lorca .............. 48 pts
    7. Alcorcón .......... 48 pts

Next game at home against Leganes on Wednesday. Leganes is 1st in the league, but comes from an embarrasing 0-6 defeat against Alcorcon. Another games on Weds are Murcia B-Cartagena and Lorca-Cuidad Lorquí. The first 6 all together. Interesting.

Eight games to the end of the regular season. We have to give our best as we still have to meet tough opponents: Leganés, Atleti B, Ciudad Lorquí and Cartagena.

Another note: Alipio has played the last two games with RM C. The team was in 3rd div relegation zone but they have won these 2 games. Don't know how much influence has Alipio had on this.

11. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Disappointed with the draw. We've been given a second chance at promotion this season and we can't let it slip away.

Wednesday is a very very very important day. Tough match. If we win and other results favor us we're back in the hunt.

12. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Can somebody give me short description for Szalai ? I just read that Hoffenheim made an offer for him last winter....

13. RuudvanNistelrooy

RuudvanNistelrooy New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    He's a striker. Pretty complete already. With his lenght he is good in the air, but he has quick feet also. They have compared him with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but that's a step to far obviously.

Castilla Leganes 3-2 :cool:

14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Ohhh ya. Castilla 3 leganes 2. :cool: Bueno you beautiful little fu**.

We're back in the hunt for a promotion place again. Pipitinha is probably passed out drunk somewhere after this result. No match report yet. :p:D

15. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    :D How do you knew it? You have someone following me or what...

Castilla 3-2 Leganes

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe, Gary (D. Mateos 50'), Agus, Marcos Alonso; Acuña (Palanca 40'), Marcos Tébar, Mosquera, Vázquez; Bueno (Javi H. 75') & Szalai.
    LEGANÉS: Raúl Moreno; Gustavo (Landaburu 46'), Javi, Mario, Bermudez; Casquero (Negral 46'), Gastón (Juli 53'); Valleros, Javi Vicente, Nacho Aznar; Anibal.
    GOALS: 1-0 Acuña 28'; 2-0 Bueno 40'; 3-0 Bueno 42'; 3-1 Javi Vicente 54'; 3-2 Valleros 78'.

Bueno was the man of the day. He took part in our three goals, the last two authentic 'golazos'. 3-0 at mid-team and the match seemed finished. But we didn't count with the referee. Two red cards (Mosquera and Marcos Alonso) and the match was open again. However it was not enough. We are on promotion places again! Although tied with the 5th.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Cartagena ...... 56 pts (one game less)
    2. Leganés …........ 56 pts
    3. RM Castilla ....…. 53 pts
    4. Murcia B .......... 53 pts
    5. Ciudad Lorquí ... 53 pts
    6. Lorca ............. 51 pts
    7. Alcorcón ......... 49 pts

Next game away against Atletico Madrid B on Sunday. Atleti B are having a difficult season as they are 3 point from relegation zone. Despite this they have good players like GK De Gea (linked with Barça as sub for Valdes), midfielder Koke (reported interest from Wenger) or winger Keko (quite similar to Capel, both in appearance and style of play).

16. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So i was watching Telefoot(if u don't know it or still don't know it after i talked about it 1000 times,it s a french football show).

They spoke of Enzo Zidane,first of all they showed Zizou speaking and saying that kids should be let alone to do their thing and develop with out the spotlight.they need their freedom to grow and make mistakes with out all the cameras.Leave them alone...(he stops and not in a too serious way but definitely not joking he says) specially my kids.:D

Then they put some french experts (good ones at that) that say that they saw very nice technique in Enzo and a possibility of him making the grade(i sensed an attempt not too hype the kid too much) but that the 16-17 ages i essential as he grows in body and personality and goes through adolescence as a lot of talent fall at that stage.they continue to say that if he is kept under the protective and guiding hand of his father he should be Fine and reach his potential(they seemed to value him as much as we did but are not hyping him and knowing it s very unsure).

They then do interviews about him with some spanish fans who joke saying if he is half his father ,better be in madrid.they speak about how much weight(as in pressure on the kids s shoulders) would it be to hold the majestic N 10 in the french NT by Enzo_Or would he choose the Spanish NT.

Then the big reason that i posted this,a french and a spanish journalist admit that both Zizou and Real madrid by themselves or using the Spanish federation have banned journalist and press from taking picture or coming close to the promising players aspecially in this case Enzo.

This is the apprent Reason we have not had anynews about him for a long while.

17. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Koke and Keko? Certain things only happen in Atleti.

18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Reports are that he will play for the spanish youth team. The under 15s.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spai...-to-play-for-spain-rather-than-france-reports

19. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They sound like Tsubasa rivals. :D

Anyway, i was able to watch the Atleti B - Castilla match yesterday, but didn't because i was sick like a dog and was sleeping.I see we played a 0 - 0, anybody bother to watch it?

21. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Atleti B 0-0 Castilla

ATLETICO MADRID B: De Gea; César, Regalón, Domínguez, Aitor Núñez; Claudio, Rubén Pérez, Koke, Keko (Cedric 72'); Rubén Ramos & Guerra (Adams 66').
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Gary, Agus, Antón; Acuña, Tébar, Mateos, Vázquez; Bueno (Denis 78') & Szalai (Zamora 66').

This was not a good derby, not too much emotion, no goals. The best is that we keep the 3rd position. The worst was Mateos red card (the 19th this season, and I do not count the 4 red cards Lopetegui has had so far)

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés ......... 59 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 56 pts
    3. Castilla ............ 54 pts
    4. Lorca …....…...... 54 pts
    5. Ciudad Lorquí .... 54 pts
    6. Murcia B .......... 53 pts
    7. Alcorcón .......... 52 pts

Next game at home against Las Palmas B on Sunday.

Another note: It seems there is a queue of teams asking for Szalai. Apart from Borussia Dortmunt and Hoffenheim, now it is reported that Porto wants the youngster to loan him to Depor.

You did not lose to much. I could only see the last 30 minutes in TV and it was not too much entertaining, and the commentators said they were the best minutes. We had two chances (Denis and Acuña) at the end that could have give us the match.

22. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Thanks here !

23. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 4-2 Las Palmas At.

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Gary (Szalai 41'), Agus, Marcos Alonso; Palanca, Tébar, Mosquera, Vázquez; Bueno (Zamora 87') & Acuña (Denis 92').
    LAS PALMAS ATLÉTICO: Galán; Daylos, Martino, Juanpe, Ruyman; Armiche (Moscardo 59'), Raúl (Humberto 76'), Vitolo, Randy, Romero (Romario 72'); Rojas.
    GOALS: 0-1: Rojas 34'; 0-2: Rojas 40'; 1-2: Bueno 44'; 2-2: Bueno 58'; 3-2 Acuña 70'; 4-2: Acuña 81'.

Spectacular overcome. Bueno played fantastic. His two goals give us the tie in the scoreboard after Las Palmas made a surprising start of the game. And then Acuña give us the win with a spectacular shoot in the 3-2 and the 4-2 with a header (despite his 1'75). And yes, you may guess it, we suffered our 20th send off of the season (this time was Palanca).

Things does not change much in the table. Merida give Leganes a 6-0 but they are still there. And Cartagena played two games this week to be on level with the rest (33 games played so far) and now are on top.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Cartagena ...... 62 pts
    2. Leganés …........ 59 pts
    3. RM Castilla ....…. 57 pts
    4. Lorca .............. 57 pts
    5. Murcia B .......... 56 pts
    6. Ciudad Lorquí .... 55 pts
    7. Alcorcón .......... 53 pts

Next game away against Ciudad Lorquí on Sunday. Important match as they are 6th, 2 point from promotion.

24. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Bueno was awesome wasn't he. 1st goal we conceded was very very unlucky when adan slipped. That kinda put us on the back foot. But awesome come back by the lads. Palanca got his 2nd yellow for kicking the ball away. Stupid if you ask me.

25. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yes, MoM for me. Not sure what is the best to do with him next season. I don't think he will play for Castilla, even if we promote to 2nd Division that division is to low for him. But in the first team he will not have minutes. A loan spell in Getafe, Valladolid or similar could be a great option.