RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    We had our 1st loss against las palmas B. Romario scored for las palmas and mosquera missed a penalty in the dying mins that would've equalized for our boys. Opare played 25 min.

2. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Las Palmas 1-0 Castilla

LAS PALMAS ATLETICO: Alejandro; Xabel, Aythami, Ruyman, Eslava; Raúl Barcos, Randy, Armiche, Vicente (Humberto, min. 71); Romario and Vitolo.
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA:Adán; Villafañe, Agus, Gary, Antón; Palanca (Kabamba, min. 88), Tébar, Mosquera, Vázquez (David Mateos, min.76); Javi Hernández and Szalai (Opare, min. 65).
    GOALS: 1-0 (min. 87): Romario.

Yes, it is our first defeat. Romario :)confused:) scored in the last minutes, by the time we were attacking and seems we forget about the defense. In the first half we have a goal of Vazquez disallowed, as Mosquera failed a penalty made over Kabamba in the last minutes. With the power we have up in the attack we should not be missing Bueno… but indeed we are missing him. Well, we’re still in the top, but now tied with Cartagena. Leganes and Murcia B also lost and promotion is now 6 points away.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. RM Castilla …….. 29 pts
    2. Cartagena …..….. 29 pts
    2. Leganés ...………. 25 pts
    4. Murcia B …….…... 25 pts
    ------------------------------
    5. Lorquí ……………… 23 pts
    6. Fuerteventura .. 22 pts

Next game, at home against Ciudad Lorqui on Sunday 30th. If we win means promotion contender even further away as Lorqui are 5th in the table.

Are you refering to Pedro Marques? The portuguese is doing well with Real Madrid C. Last week he even trained with the first team because of the players missing due to international matches.

3. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes, the one and only, i heard very positive things about him. What do you think, is he the solution for our RW problem???

4. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    I don't think a player from the C team is going to solve our first team's RW problem, the gap is just to big, unless he's another Miguel Torres (and alot of ppl find him overrated so...).
    Or are you refering to a RW problem of castilla?

5. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No offence glenn but i was actually asking the question to pitinha since he seems to have a vast amount of knowledge about our castilla.

6. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ok. I was just confirming that you were not refering to Barça player Pedro :D

I must admit that I am not following too much RM C. I have only seen Pedro playing once. But I have also heard a lot of good things of Pedro.
    I agree with raven3k that step is very high, but not so long ago it was done with Nieto, curiosly also for the RW. Nieto did not success with Real, but now is in Almeria playing in first division. Raul (please do not make comparisons ;)) also moved from RM C, played one match with Castilla and was ready for the first team. So he is obviously not the solution, and we risk to put much pressure on him, but he maybe a good patch until January transfer window.

7. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem

sorry, I do mengle in to much sometimes (a)

8. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    :D Please, participate as much as you wish. Everybody is well-received to the Castilla thread!
    In fact, I put wrongly raven3k instead of your name when I said before that I agree that the step seems very high. There is a world between Third Division and First Division

9. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    yeah, If Schuster thinks the gap between Castilla and RM 1st team is too big (Segunda b - Top Primera), I can imagine he's not really willing to take on a player who plays in the tercera (I think that's were RM C plays).

About this pedro, what position does he play on? I only try to follow castilla of our youth (much thanks to your reports pipitinha ;) ) so I have no clue what's going on with the C-team

10. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    A bit too late, but I've been in Andorra for a four-days-weekend with my girlfriend...

Castilla 0-0 Lorquí

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe, Tébar, Gary, Antón; Mateos, Mosquera, Vázquez (Javi H., 57'), Zamora (Modrego, 57'), Palanca, Szalai (Berrocal, 73').
    AT. CIUDAD LORQUÍ: Zapata; Dani, Mikel Méndez, Ortega (Juan Carlos 49'); Félix Prieto, Iker Rodellar (Guille Roldán 75'), Hugo, Aitor; Joaquín, Guille (Plata 63').

Third consecutive match without winning. Lopetegui said before the match that Lorqui and Cartagena are the two best rivals in the league and he wasn't wrong. Lorqui is the team that has conceded less goals and his defensive line was too match for our attacking line without Bueno. Mosquera and Javi Hernandez were sent off in the 2nd time and that was the end of the match for Castilla. At the end a point was ok given the circunstances. And Cartagena lost.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. RM Castilla …….. 30 pts
    2. Cartagena …..….. 29 pts
    2. Leganés ...………. 28 pts
    4. Murcia B …….…... 26 pts
    5. Fuerteventura .. 25 pts
    6. Lorquí ……………… 24 pts

Next game, out against Cartagena on Sunday 7th. First vs Second.

True. Pedro plays on the right wing, a position we do not have much players in the first team. That's why Schuster has opt to prove the guy in a pair of training sessions.
    Just some remarks on Real Madrid C. The team is playing in Tercera Division Group 7. Started well, and during some time was in playoff, but now is 9th. Has lost this week against Mostoles.

11. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I read this thread regularely. I really appreciate it that you guys keep us posted with news on Castill athat would be difficult for us (at least me) to get otherwise.

Did we play this last week? RM website was quite old in regard to Castilla news.

12. Savior

Savior Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Castilla Lost 1-0 to Cartagena and tied the week before, they are struggling.

Thats all I can say... well because thats all I know :D

13. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    this was our Line-up last weekend against Cartagena:

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe (Oparé, min.45), Schorch (Gorka, min.64), Gary, Agus; Palanca, Mateos, Tébar, Zamora; Samuel y Szalai (Vázquez, min.80).

no red cards this time :D just 4 yellow's.

don't know how we played tough (my spanish isn't that good :()
    Unfortunately with our 1/9 in points we've fallen back to thirth place, one point behind Leganes and 2 behind... Cartagena. 4th is Athletico Ciudad (not Atletico B) with 27 points. (we've got 30).

Next weekend we play a home match against Lanzarote who are placed 16th.
    Leganes plays Atletico B and Caragena away at Fuerteventura.

Hope we can stay in play-off spots. We have to get back to Segunda A.
    Weird how we can't seem to win now Bueno (and in lesser extend Chema Anton) are called up by the first team. Castilla gets hit by our first team injury's too :(

14. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Cartagena is our best opponent in the league. I watch the match against Cartagena by Telemadrid second channel and I think we could have win that game, despite we were playing outside. It was a pity that sooner goal that conditioned all the match. So do not lose our hopes of promotion despite this 4-games halt.

I think that the first team injury problems are affecting our second team. As Schuster (now Juande) didn't have enough players for training, he had to call Castilla players (like Mateos, Anton, Kabamba, Gary...). So Lopetegui also didn't have all the players for training during the week and couldn't prepare correctly the matches. Also Bueno's abscense has been an upset. And now Anton is also going to miss some games. Add also Castilla's own injury problems (Fran Rico, Velayos, Kabamba...) and red-card problems. But we have quality there and we are still in promotion places.

Samuel has been promoted from our Juvenil and he played a good game against Cartagena. He plays in Bueno's position so who knows how his impact will be.

Opare also played more minutes. He does not contribute too much against Cartagena. But give him time to adapt to European football.

15. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 0-1 Lanzarote

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Opare, Schorch (Tebar, 42’), Gary, Nacho (Gorka, 59’); Zamora, Mosquera, Mateos, Vázquez (Bueno, 45’); Szalai and Javi H.
    U.D. LANZAROTE: Reguero; Ángel Gil, Raúl García, Adrián Martín; Oscar Martín (Niche, 51’), Rubén Rodríguez, Vladimir, Maciot (Yeray, 59’); Jonathan (Vicky, 82’) and Jotha.
    GOALS: 0-1 Niche 57'

Incredible lost by Castilla. We have like a million chances but we didn't score. They have one chance, one goal. Lopetegui has to do sth right now because we are in a dangerous dinamic.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Cartagena .….. 35 pts
    2. Leganés …..….... 34 pts
    2. R.M. Castilla ……. 30 pts
    4. Murcia B …….…... 30 pts
    5. Ciudad Lorquí ... 28 pts
    6. Lorca ……………… 26 pts
    7. Mérida ............ 26 pts

Next game, out against Navalcarnero on Sunday 21st. A must-win game.

CASTILLA related news
    Castilla is working for the 1st team: Add to Palanca's good match in the Nou Camp, the quite possible return of Parejo from QPR. It seems Parejo is going to take De la Red place in the 1st team.

RM has signed Paraguayan youngster Javier Acuña for 5 years. He will play with Castilla
    http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1191926.html

16. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    What seems to have escaped everyone's attention, with other matters on our mind this weekend is that Javier Lozano has taken over from Michel as director of the Cantera.

Lozano was previously brought into the club to act as a link between players, coaches and medical staff, as well as to act as an ambassador for the club.

Prior to that he was Director of the Spanish Federation's sporting centre at Las Rozas, took the national Fútbol Sala side to the world title and was part of Camacho's coaching team in Japan/Korea 02. He was well known for his work in developing youth coaching through fútbol sala.

While from memory, most of us saw his coming to the club as a big plus, his job description seemed a bit of a strange one (basically the job Hierro was often linked with) ...this appointment does seem a much better fit.
    I wish him the best of luck.

17. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Good news. It escaped from me as I've been a bit disconnected these past two weeks. As you said, his post in RM was a total mistery. Now he can do a great job with our youth system. He is a well-prepared man. His work with Spain futsal team was more than excellent and he is renown for his good analysis of opponents/players/tactics, using the most advanced softwares.

18. Amirah

Amirah New Member

Mar 15, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Here a pic of the new Castilla player. He looks a bit like Messi. Hope he plays like him too

[​IMG]

19. Savior

Savior Member

Apr 4, 2008
    How old is he?

20. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    he's 20 if I'm not mistaken

21. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Castilla's season seems to be going south all of a sudden. Methinks the 1st team is killing castilla's chances of promotion.

Acuna will be able to play immediately right? And if we're bringing back parejo in jan we should bring him back to castilla not the 1st team. That way he can help them and we can still call on him when the need arises.

I think bueno's absence has been the biggest influence. More so than anton and palanca. I'm not impressed by opare as yet. Watched just 1 castilla game all season a couple of weeks ago and he didn't play well.

22. libran83

libran83 Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Does anyone know if there is a website where I can watch Castilla Games?

Like livefooty, asiaplate, someting similar? and free too.

24. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Lopetegui really has work to do after embarrasing defeat against Navalcarnero (3rd consecutive defeat, 6th game without winning). This christmas stop will be the time to recover players from injuries/first team and set up again properly for the year to come. Nothing is lost... yet

Navalcarnero 4-1 Castilla

NAVALCARNERO: Raúl; Rubén, Víctor Blanco, Nacho González, Alfonso; Beto, Valentín, Chiqui (Rodri 60'), Gonzalo (Borja 71'); Zafra and Rayco.
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe (Javi H. 62'), Gary, Agus, Antón (Vázquez 57'); Mateos, Mosquera, Tébar, Zamora (Pedro Aldea 51'); Bueno y Szalai.
    GOALS: 1-0: Valentín 12', 2-0: Agus (own goal) 25', 2-1: Szalai 29',3-1: Zafra 56', 4-1: Víctor Blanco 73'

Agus was given a red card in the 38', but no excuses. We are out from promotion places. Pedro Aldea from RM C made his debut.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Cartagena .….. 36 pts
    2. Leganés …..….... 34 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 33 pts
    4. Ciudad Lorquí ... 31 pts
    5. RM Castilla ....... 30 pts
    6. Lorca ……………… 27 pts
    7. Mérida ............ 27 pts

Next game, at home against Pájara Playas on Sunday 4th.

25. Savior

Savior Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Castilla? :d