RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well, the team really do not play too much so Opare could not bright. we still have to see more of him and he have to adapt to spanish football. For example, last season Schorch and Szalai were horrible, and this year they are quite on form, specially the hungarian.

2. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    Do you think players like Bueno, Szalai or Schorch can become first teamers (in the likes of Torres and de la red)??

3. Sottobosco

Sottobosco New Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Madrid
    Szalai yes, Schorch maybe, Bueno no. Antón has a good chance but perhaps he needs to add a bit more flair to his game to get himself noticed. Palanca has made a good first impression having come from Espanyol B. You see good things in a lot of the players but tbh, I don't think the talent at Castilla is as high as previous seasons and Schuster himself doesn't seem to trust the cantera so much, so I don't see any one progressing to the 1st team squad in near future.

4. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Agreed. Schuster doesn't seem to pay much attention on Castilla. Maybe if RVN misses a lot of matches and Schuster continues forgeting Saviola, then Szalai might have a slight chance... who knows.

Currently there is a big gap between 2nd B and 1st Div, so if some of this get a loan spell and they do well, then they may comeback as De la Red or Javi Garcia did. Or if Castilla returns to 2nd Div.

Let's see also Parejo after returnig from QPR. And I see in a near future two spots that could be covered by a Castilla player. Casillas sub should be Adan after Dudek quits, and maybe the right back sub of Sergio Ramos could be Velayos or Opare (if he develops correctly) when Salgado retires.

5. theU

theU Member

Jun 20, 2007
    didnt bueno get called up by shuster for the copa del rey match and he even got some playing time(not much). shuster sees something in him. he does needs to bulk up but he is very good, he just a down year last term. anton is good, he and parejo were the best two players for the spain nt during the u-19 euros. it seems that we have more players in the younger ranks with more promise and hype than we do in castilla, which isnt surprising considering all the bad press that has come to RM's youth policy.

6. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    When things go bad the coaches tend to look at the youth teams to get some rest from the crowd's blames. Gary, Villafañe and Kabamba have all trained with the first team during the week (not at the same time but in different sessions). And Bueno has been called for the match agaisnt Malaga.

Returning to the game against Leganes, there is a good article in As comparing the attacking pairs of both teams: Szalai-Bueno vs Aznar-Quini:
    http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/f...iderato-grupo/dasftb/20081108dasdaiftb_16/Tes (in Spanish)

We also have a lot of players out for the game: Fran Rico, Zamora and Velayos due to injury and Javi Hernandez due to 5th yellow card. And if Bueno plays a minute with the 1st team he cannot play for Castilla this sunday. So problems for Lopetegui at making the starting XI.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It appears that Lopetegui's solution to the red card problem was to simply join in?Was there something controversial that got them sent off?

8. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Well, Gary's sent off was a bit controversial, and the fact that Leganes scored right after it, made the last minutes quite stressing. So Lopetegui was sent off in the last minutes because of arguing with the ref. Same happened vs Alcorcon.

But do not miss with this the important win of Castilla. This seemed more a match of 2nd Div than 2nd B. Leganes have a very good team and we defeated them. Castilla remains undefeated and Bueno is now with 9 goals and Szalai 8 goals.

This is how it looks the table:
    LEAGUE TABLE
    1. RM Castilla …….. 28 pts
    2. Cartagena …..….. 25 pts
    3. Leganés ...………. 24 pts
    4. Murcia B …….…... 22 pts
    ------------------------------
    5. Fuerteventura …. 20 pts
    6. Lorquí ……………… 19 pts

Next match derby against Atleti B at home on Sunday 16th!

9. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    On another note, we just signed wonderkid Alipio from Chelsea's noses, said to be the New C. Ronaldo :rolleyes:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Real-Madrid-new-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Alipio.html

Alipio will start training with Castilla in a few days. What I do not know is if he will have federation permit to play. Maybe he can use Fran Rico's place, as the federation allows this type of changes in case of long-term injuries

10. libran83

libran83 Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alipio is already in Madrid and training with Castilla.

Snippets of what the kid has already commented on:

11. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    will alipio feature in this weekend's game or will he be allowed to play after his registration???

12. Amirah

Amirah New Member

Mar 15, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Castilla are still unbeaten. The game against Atletico B ended 1-1.

Atletico B scored through a corner and Castilla equalized through an own goal by Atletico's Álvaro Domínguez. Castilla dominated thw whole of the 2nd half, and were unlucky to not have scored.

The way castilla plays, you would think they are the First team of Real Madrid.

13. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    does anybody know what is going on with opare? He can be a first team player in the future. I can see him challenge ramos for his place as a right back. But on Madrid website, he was listed as a midfielder in the squad list.
    Does he play further up now?
    I remember drenthe joined as a left back but now he plays on the winger position.
    Opare played two games this season, is this because he did not have a working visa to play in spain?
    If anybody knows anything new about him, please reply!

14. Edino Edinho

Edino Edinho Member+

Dec 28, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Castilla's defence looked remarkebly solid during the Atletico B match. They played united, quick running and held the line. Nothing like the horrible defence of the first team. Why not promote the whole defence line?

15. Sottobosco

Sottobosco New Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Madrid
    As far as I know, everything is fine with Opare including his visa papers. He seems happy and hasn't made no complaints. I don't want him playing in midfield. Playing at RB means he can attack from a deeper position and use a lot more surprise in his game. It makes sense to take advantage of his physical capabilities and not develop him in the way Cicinho(and now Drenthe) is being developed.

I'll check but think he's only played 1 game this season earlier this Month, not 2, and that was at RB. Injury to his right foot + a winning, unbeaten team has prevented him not getting more starts.

16. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Opare played 70 minutes against Santa Brigida on the 2nd of November after Velayos' injury. But the next two matches Lopetegui has chosen Villafañe instead of him.

By the way, these are the line-ups of last match.
    RM CASTILLA: Adán; Villafañe, Agus, Schorch (Tébar, 32’), Antón; Palanca, Mateos (Modrego, 77’), Mosquera, Vázquez (Javi Hernández, 32’); Bueno y Szalai.
    ATLÉTICO B: De Gea; Aitor Nuñez, César, Domínguez, Claudio; Aidi, Aitor Monroy, Coque (Portilla, 76’), Cedric; Joshua (Indiano, 56’) y Rubén Ramos.
    GOALS:
    0-1, min.17: César, after a corner.
    1-1, min. 40: Domínguez, own-goal.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. RM Castilla ……….. 29 pts
    2. Cartagena ……….. 26 pts
    3. Leganés ……………. 25 pts
    4. Murcia B ……………. 25 pts
    ------------------------------
    5. Fuerteventura .. 21 pts
    6. Sangonera ……… 20 pts

Next match, away against Las Palmas B on Sunday 23

17. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I heard alipio made an excellent debut for the team, scoring 2 goals in the 5-2 victory. I dont know who against but google translate is pretty poor.

18. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    It was for Real Madrid C in a friendly against a United States U20 team.

19. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    might we finally have a 17-year old debutant in the first team :D?

20. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I also read that pedja, portugal and someone else was god smacked with the level he was playing at because he was just on another level. In fact, it was described like no-one could get the ball off him.

If he keeps it up i can see an early call up.

21. libran83

libran83 Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Although he's training with Castilla on a daily, his place is with the Juvenil A squad until he gets his EU passport. Then he'll be able to play with Castilla.

22. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is he eligible for one or do we have to wait until he is?

23. libran83

libran83 Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure if he's eligible or not. He's Brazilian, but I'm not sure he did like Pepe and applied for Portuguese citizenship while he was with Rio Ave.

24. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    didn't brandao already HAVE a portugese passport..? I thought he WAS a portugese, who was born in brazil...

25. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    apparently he has really played much football in portugal so, that maybe the problem. But i think we are just awaiting his paperwork and i am sure he will play for castilla.

How is pedro doing?? I heard alot of positive things about him.