River Plate Youth Teams

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by MHaifa1913, Feb 1, 2006.

1. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Do any of you know anything about Pezzella's situation? There are rumors going around that Passarella is blocking him from moving up to the first team until he changes his representative (his dad). Apparently he wouldn't be willing to and is even considering switching clubs in the next transfer window (Villarreal? Juventus?).

This is the rumor that's going around. I was wondering if any of you guys had any more information on this. It would be a shame to lose such a great defensive prospect, just like we lost Mussachio. Siempre con los negocios. :rolleyes:

2. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    yea well in an interview Passarella mentioned all the top players and Pezzella was one of the top people he mentioned... I'm not sure, I think it may have something to do with Pato Filliol's son-in-law who is an agent who represents many of the kids, however the journalist who keeps reporting this is Hernan Castillo the guy who runs muyriver.com and I don't trust the guy. He's pissed Passarella won't come on his show and he works with Mariano Closs who has hated Passarella for years now since he was NT coach... We'll see what happens, but there's also a possibility than Gonzalez-Pires is just better. Sometimes we are such conspiracy theorists in Argentina we get carried away... Like i said, its possible you're right loco, but i'll wait and see, until then its just Castillo throwing bad milk at el kaiser

3. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    It's true that Castillo is anti-Passarella... However that doesnt mean what he says is necessarily wrong. In that particular case, i'm pretty sure there's a lot of truth.

4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The reserves are beating Colon 2-0 today, with goals by Mauro Diaz and Cazares. When do you guys think we'll see the Ecuadorian in Primera?

5. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Its now 3-0 Cazares again. I think he deserves his chance... his contract i believe expires soon, we need to renew it he looks promising

6. tmaxwell83

tmaxwell83 New Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Both the reserves and the women's teams were destroyed by Boca.

Good times.

7. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    With Augusto Batalla (GK), Emanuel Mammana (DF), Leandro Vega (DF), Dante Moran Correa (MF), and Sebastián Driussi (MF) going to the Sub-15 "mini Copa America", River is once again the team supplying the most players.

Let's see how this new batch of youngsters does. Their first game is this Saturday vs. Ecuador.

8. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Sebastian Driussi... heard a lot of good things about him.
    Though, it seems Argentina's participation has been cancelled to due to volcano ashes.

9. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    due to weather issues actually lol.

10. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    I was thinking of something, if we go to the nacional B, we couldnt even compete for the reserva tournament anymore? :confused:

11. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    River is once again the team that is providing the most players to Argentina's youth NT. This time around 5 Riverplatenses (Rey, Pezzella, Gonzalez Pirez, Cirigliano, and Pereyra) will be part of the Argentina squad that will be looking to bring home the U-20 World Cup trophy. Technically it's six players, if you include Lamela who just left to Roma.

As the decenso has shown us, some things are unpredictable... but if there are two things you can be assured of year in and year out, it's that River will always be 1) leading in ticket sales by a mile and 2) supplying the most players to the youth NTs.

12. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    3) El mas grande sigue siendo river plate

13. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    It seems River won't use the option they have with Cazares, the ecuatorian player in our reserve, so he will go to Europe most likely.

You can follow news there:
    https://twitter.com/#!/InsiderLeague

14. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  15. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Kaprof also posted on twiter: River sos mi vida!!! after we lost hte promocion

i am proud of the commitment the kids are showing

16. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm proud of our players. Lamela was Argentina's best (and scored our only goal) in the first U-20 WC match vs. Mexico. Pezzella and Gonzalez Pirez have formed a fantastic duo in the defense in both games. Even the commentators said that they have been "near perfect" and both have "the capacity to play in world class NTs". Pereyra has had good moments too.

Vamos Millo y aguante Argentina! Things are back to how they should be.

17. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  18. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Some inferiores and 3 goals of Lucas Pugh against Racing starting at 2.07:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lEFbzysyw&feature=player_embedded"]Inferiores: River - Racing, en 4°, 5°, 6°, 7°, 8° y 9° división - YouTube[/ame]

19. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  20. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The Cuarta Division beat Boca today 3-1... Octava lost 1-0

21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Reserva is winning 2-0 at Quilmes, Affranchino and Gonzalez Pirez scored so far

22. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    http://www.ole.com.ar/river-plate/futbol/robaron_0_549545113.html

:mad:

Does anyone know if this kid was any good?

23. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    http://www.ole.com.ar/river-plate/futbol/Ecuador-Globo_0_579542296.html

juan cazares on target from a free kick in the reserva. What does the kid have to do to get a chance in primera? Why did we buy his contract if he's just going to rot in reserva. I still kind of like Mauro Diaz, but there is no question Cazares is more deserving of a spot on the bench right now

24. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [​IMG]

German Pezzella scored Argentina's only goal in our 1-0 victory vs. Uruguay for the semifinals of the Juegos Panamericanos 2011. The team, which also included Cirigliano and Gonzalez Pirez, will face Mexico in the final.

25. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pezzela and Gonzalez Pirez will soon be challengeing Maidana and Ferrero for first choice and Cirigliano is a serious talent.great to see RIVERCION otra vez