River Plate: News & Comments [R]

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by EL MONO MARIO, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: River Plate: News & comments

world class yes did you even wathc how he marced adriano in colombia vs. brazil hes at the same level as cordoba who single handely controlled ronaldo like a dog

2. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Re: River Plate: News & comments

Yepes was great in River and still is a good player but he wasnt no Pasarella eh what would you know you were still hanging around your dads sack and didnt have no clue of what soccer was and you still dont know jack.

3. Re: River Plate: News & comments

look whos talking you didnt watch the brazil colombia match did you

colombia has 3 goals scored on them in 7 games one game where 2 were scored cordoba and yepes werent playing in the other game yepes and cordoba werent marking the player you doint know crap abotu colombian player

at the very least yepes is better then walter samuel and that other gay argie you use as central cb

4. tankytanky

tankytanky New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    Oxfordshire

Ty matey,i just cant see why he came to our club,we aint in a very good position at the moment,5th from bottem,and if we go down we will go out of the football league here.. His first match he put two 18yrs olds in the squad,and what a start the team had,winning 2-1,,,i just hope Ramon can keep it going and get this football club back 2 where it belongs,,,trouble is we have a chairman who is tite as ********... Just hope Ramon gets on with him...

5. tankytanky

tankytanky New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    Oxfordshire

Owwwwwww and i havent heard owt about him wanting to buy the club,would be good though has he will do better job than this twat here at mo,and we might get some money to spend on players rather than having all the rejects and no good players... One day we might just play in the premiership,can only dream...

6. pedernera

pedernera New Member

Dec 9, 2004

you could have a look at what happened in Spain last year where an Argentine businessman took control of Leganes 1 of the small teams in madrid filled the staff with Argentine players and put now national coach pekerman in charge.The boss ran out of cash(wont happen with Diaz)and Leganes are now in the third

7. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    gracias river por la visita!

tres 'grandes ausentes' en la nómina elegida por Leonardo Astrada, el técnico riverplatense: los volantes Luis González (quien se casará este viernes en Buenos Aires) y Javier Mascherano (está en España negociando su fichaje al Real Madrid), así como el delantero Marcelo Salas (se recupera de una lesión).

A última hora fue excluido de la lista el volante Gabriel Pereyra, quien sufrió una fractura en la muñeca izquierda en el partido del domingo anterior, frente a Huracán de Tres Arroyos.

River viajará a Colombia este miércoles a partir de las 12.30 p.m. de Argentina (10:30 hora colombiana), para el juego programado para el jueves a las 7:30 de la noche hora colombiana en el estadio El Campín.

El partido servirá para hacerle una homenaje a un ídolo de ambos equipos, Amadeo Carrizo, considerado uno de los mejores arqueros argentinos de la historia y quien vistió con éxito la camiseta de River y Millonarios.

La nómina 'millonaria'

Los 16 jugadores de River para el partido en mención son los siguientes: Franco Costanzo, Alejandro Saccone, Cristian Nasuti, Jesús Méndez, Luciano Leguizamón, Marcelo Gallardo (foto), Javier Gandolfi, Gastón Fernández, Cristian Tula, Nelson Cuevas, Víctor Zapata, Cristian Ledesma, Eduardo Tuzzio, Rubens Sambueza, José Sand y Maximiliano López(en platicas con el barca).

Se han vendido 27.000 boletas

8. tankytanky

tankytanky New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    Oxfordshire
    Re: gracias river por la visita!

Lmfao,hey could you plz help me and tell what it says in English,,can find anywhere 2 change it...Thanks

9. Re: gracias river por la visita!

1 - 1 river is tying by a colombian goal to a colombian team going straight into RELEGATION

:D

10. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

just drop it.

11. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Three 'large absent' in the payroll elected by Leonardo Astrada, the technical one riverplatense: the flying Luis González (who will marry this Friday in Buenos Aires) and Javier Mascherano (he is in Spain negotiating his acquisition al Real Madrid), as well as the forward Salas (he recovers of an injury).

To last minute he was excluded of the list the flying one Gabriel Pereyra, who he suffered a fracture in the left wrist in the on Sunday previous party, set against Hurricane of Three Streams.

River will travel to Colombia this Wednesday from the 12.30 p.m. of Argentina (10:30 Colombian hour), for the play planned for Thursday to the 7:30 at night Colombian hour in the stadium The Campín.

The party will serve to do him a homage to an idol of both teams, Amadeo Carrizo, considered one of the better Argentine goalkeepers of the history and who dressed with success the shirt of River and Millionaire.

The players:

The 16 players of River for the party in mention are the following: Franco Costanzo, Alejandro Saccone, Cristian Nasuti, Jesus Méndez, Luciano Leguizamón, Mark it Elegant (photo), Javier Gandolfi, Gastón Fernández, Cristian Tula, Nelson Caves, Víctor Zapata, Cristian Ledesma, Eduardo Tuzzio, Rubens Sambueza, José Sand and Maximiliano López (in you talk with the boat).

27.000 tickets have been sold.

www.freetranslation.com

12. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal

I wish Mascherano doesnt sign for los putos blancos

Werent Ledesma transferred to Lecce? I remember I read a report where he stated it was a dream come true, he is now able to say to his dad to quit his crappy job, he's a construction worker (in an argie standard not the american!)

13. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Greetings to my fellow River hinchas. Merry Christmas to everyone!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Let's hope Santa leaves us a "Burrito" at the doorstep to Aguilar's office. Or if he can't do it tomorrow, let's hope he can deliver it before the start of the Copa and Clausura. :)

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

cual es la bronca del pipino cuevas? amenaza desde mejico sacar a flote muchas intimidades del camerino y oficinas de los directivos de River plate.

Es que le deben guita al paraguayo?

15. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

La verdad me soprende lo de Cuevas,el hace un tiempo se quiso ir de River pero River nunca lo vendio pero si a prestamo.Pepino era o es un jugador irregular, nunca mantuvo un rendimiento para que sea titular.Es un buen jugador pero ahi nomas.Y quizas por no ser titular el se queria ir a otro club que quizas podria ser titular o jugar mas que en River.En fin lo de Cuevas es calentura si es inteligente manteria la boca cerrada,como va decir que a River le dio mucho? Como dijo el presidente de River,"River le dio mas a el,que el a River".

Momentos mas gratos de Cuevas son el gol que le hizo a boca y mas el gol que le hizo a Racing hace 2-3 años cuando el DT de racing era Mostaza,se vino abajo el Monumental...

16. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal

El Porto entró en la puja por Lucho González

El Porto, campeón de la Champions League 2003/04 y de la última Intercontinental, es otro de los equipos europeos interesados en contratar al volante de River y pondía diez millones de euros. Hace tres semanas se había caído el pase al Atlético Madrid.

Luis González es uno de los jugadores más deseados en Núñez. En febrero, el CSKA de Rusia quiso pagar cinco millones de dólares por su pase. A mitad de año, apareció el Spartak de Moscú con diez para llevárselo junto con Mascherano. También el Shaktar Donetsk de Ucrania ofertó un millón más por él y Maxi López. No hubo caso. Tampoco pudo el Atlético Madrid, dispuesto a desembolsar 10,5 millones de euros por su pase, pero se retiró de la mesa de negociaciones.

Sus admiradores se cuentan también por Italia (la Roma le tiene ganas) y también hay equipos holandeses y franceses interesados en él. Ahora, de acuerdo con el diario portugués Jornal de Noticias, el Porto cuenta para afrontar esa operación con el apoyo financiero de la sociedad Global Soccer Investiments, que pondría diez millones de euros para hacerse con los servicios de Lucho.

El representante del jugador, Alberto Marcelo, confirmó a Radio Renascença la cantidad y dijo que, aunque los destinos finales más probables son España e Italia, no hay ninguna operación cerrada.

Jornal de Noticias destaca que González, de 23 años, es un jugador que reúne las características que desea Víctor Fernández para su equipo, como la recuperación de balones, la fuerza en el juego aéreo y la facilidad para disparar de media distancia.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

eso seguro tiene que ver con el dia de los Inocentes?

decinos la verdad? saludos Mario.....ya salio el sol?

18. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

Random Thought: You know what would be cool? If Adidas re-produced the jerseys they made for Argentine teams in the early 90's. So many great shirts. Especially the River one, with the Sanyo logo.

19. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

River is close to signing Ernesto Farias. What was his nickname again, Tecla?

20. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal

yup, Tecla Farias, I heard the gashinas are interested in Pocho Insúa

21. Argentina Girl

Argentina Girl New Member

Jul 7, 2004
  22. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

I dont know what River sees in el "Tecla" Farias? I for sure never liked him nor he did anything great in Estudiantes.

23. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

Not to say I think he's great or anything, but there was a whole Expediente Futbol half hour dedicated to him.

24. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Although we both support the one club in the world that produces the best players, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one Leo. Check it out. In the Apertura of 2001-2002 he scored 10 goals for Estudiantes. In the Clausura of 2001-2002 he scored 11. Estudiantes placed in the top ten of both of those championships. I don't know what happened in the Apertura of 2002-2003 but they sucked in that championship. In the Clausura of 2002-2003 he scored 9 goals, and once again, they placed in the top ten. Now in the Opening 2003-2004 championship he was the leading goal scorer with 13 goals. They were in the middle of the pack in that championship. Anyways, don't get me wrong, he's no Saviola, Cavenaghi, Ortega, Crespo, or even Angel, but he has proved that he can score. With Salas continuously getting hurt and Maxi still kind of green, it might not be a bad idea to sign him. I still would love to see "El Burrito " up front with Maxi or Salas though. Thoughts from a fanatical gringo.

25. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

Didn't Bilardo say that if you take away Farias, you take away a 50 percent chance of Estudiantes scoring?