River Plate - Mercado de Pases 2012

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Only joking there arent many like El Matador around.

LaFuriaNolan repped this.
  2. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I would love to see River try and look at la U for talent, few teams in South America have played as exciting football in recent years.

Paredes though would likely be just another striker bust, after Cavegol and Trezeguet I don't want to go back to those days!

3. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    I would to try to bring their coach instead.

4. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Even better.

5. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bring the entire damn team and get rid of the entire pack of boludos who denigrate the shirt they wear

6. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ezequiel Cirigliano to Manchester City?

http://www.ole.com.ar/river-plate/futbol/titulo_0_693530733.html

7. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  8. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    If we cant manage to go back to the Primera A... lord help us....

9. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Update from LPM.. No Ciri to Man City?
    http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/...staria-interesado-en-ezequiel-cirigliano.html

10. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    after watching the Deportivo Quito-Universidad de Chile game I can say that I really want that pibe Fidel Martinez from Quito. Yowza that kid can play, I have no reason to believe he would come to River besides that its the next step up the ladder. I was drunk last night watching the game and got all warm inside imagining it.

lets just hope for the best

la saeta rubia repped this.
  11. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And he plays in a position we need.to strengthen.Not too long ago the likes of Martinez.would arrive on bended knee to Nuñez.We need paso a paso return to that.

12. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Cesar Gonzalez has surprisingly become an important part of the team. His loan, however, ends next month. With the purchase option being only $500,000, would you guys say Passarella should make an offer to keep him?

13. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Without any doubt yes.

14. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The only reason he wasnt important earlier was injury and call ups to his seleccion.This is a good player an experienced player and for this money he has to be bought

15. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Rumors according to Juan cortese on tyc sports just now:

River is going for Saja next tournament... Racing would ask for around 3.5 million dollars for him.

We are also going for Camoronesi a year and a half too late. I don't know... I know he is roughly the same age as trezeguet, but David as a lethal finisher can keep playing for another 3 or 4 years, not sure about a midfielder keeping it up.

I hope going for Camoronesi isn't as a sub for Chori... I'd much rather keep Chori than go for mauro

locoxriver repped this.
  16. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm hoping neither rumor is true. $3.5 million for a goalkeeper, let alone Saja.. are you kidding me? :eek:

As for Camoranesi, I've been hearing his name in every transfer window ever since we were originally linked to him while he was still in Europe. Let's hope it's nothing more than humo: not only would he be a waste of money, but I honestly don't think he has anything more to offer than the players we already have on our roster.

megamac20817 and RiverGaucho repped this.
  17. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Saja did really well with racing last tournament, but I don't trust the guy. Racing and San lorenzo are "big clubs" but not in our status. I don't think he'd succeed with us like he did last torneo with racing... If he comes I hope he proves me wrong

That being said, we need a new gk and vega needs to go. I would obviously prefer Saja to vega, but I'd like to find some one else... But who? Lux? He doesn't convince me either tbh (though again I'd take him over vega)

18. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE

Lol typical DAP...

RiverGaucho repped this.
  19. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'd rather like Costanzo, although I don't know where he is lately. Otherwise, if we're going to spend big money on a keeper, I'd rather we go for Sergio Romero -- youngish, and solid (even though I'm not a huge fan).

RiverGaucho and locoxriver repped this.
  20. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah, Both are a waste of money. I think Saja would be a good addition, but at $3.5 million? Hell no. What's Costanzo doing anyway? I hear he's free.

RiverGaucho and locoxriver repped this.
  21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    http://pasionmonumental.com/2012/05/16/termino-mi-contrato-en-malaga-y-vuelvo-a-river”/

So Demichelis seems to think he is coming back a year from now... I don't like how players in Europe can dictate if they come or not... Chori, Cavenaghi, trezeguet- all far better than the people we had last year... He should say "I'd like to come back if I can be useful to the DT" not just acting like its a formality... Chori and Cavenaghi both walked out of contracts, this guy is just waiting for his to end

Honestly, I think pezzella and g. Pirez are far better than him now, in a year it won't be close.

I think Demichelis could be useful as a leader, but I hate when these people time stamp there returns like "I'll come when it's ok for me not when the team needs me"

la saeta rubia and locoxriver repped this.
  22. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree Demichelis has been poor for years.As for the goalkeeper if we are going to spend millions lets buy Romero who rumour has it would like to come to River.

23. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    In an interview with Fox Sports Didier Drogba has declared himself a fan of River Plate.The Ivorian is of course a French speaker and is well aware of the success of Trezeguet with La Banda.He is out of contract with Chelsea after the Champions league final.Is he sending a message to the Kaiser?

24. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL, come on now.. let's be realistic.

25. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Apparently, Micho's performances at Malaga lately have actually been pretty good.