River Plate - Mercado de Pases 2012

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is because if he explodes with River and some of the giants come in River will get 10%.
    The feeling seems to be unless he takes the championship by complete storm there will be another six month deal after that.

2. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The six month initial loan is because as we all know, these portuguese clubs make a living by buying south american players, keeping them for a few years, then selling them to bigger clubs in spain, italy, or england. This is what happened with Di Maria, Falcao, Guarin, and many more

If there is a max exodus at Porto after this season, they will need to bring Iturbe back. If not, they will let him say. It all depends on the financial status of the club and also europe as a whole.

I wouldn't be surprised if James (ex Banfield) and Jackson both left the club after this season, which could cause them to recall Iturbe.

3. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If Iturbe plays well I suspect they will recall him, as James Rodriguez especially is going to be sought after this summer.

4. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The thing I don't want to see happen is River becoming some sort of a developmental team for Portuguese clubs. As it stands now, Iturbe and Mora will both have to return to Porto and Benfica respectively in June, meaning we'll have to completely rebuild our attack for next season

5. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Thats why its so important we win the economic c/ship. Our inferiores have almost returned to what they were,little by little we need to get there.I would say in two more years with consistent policies we wont need any Portos or Benficas.

6. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Dude just using that term economic championship is disrespectful. Its not a real term, it was invented by DAP. And if it were real, River wouldn't be winning it, not even close. Thats why DAP included a made-up 36 million peso bid for Funes Mori in the 2012 balance

I'm sorry I know youre a big DAP supporter, but when he went on C5N last year after the descenso and told the River fans not to worry "ganamos el campeonato economico por goleada" i was ready to throw the TV out the window. IMO, that phrase is disrespectful to all River fans, and socios such as myself

7. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Its nothing to do.with supporting Passarella or not.I am referring to the current reality where we still have to loan or sell to Porto/Benfica because of our economic plight.What I say is whoever is president elected democratically by the socios of the club needs to ensure that we continue to be run in a sane manner.

8. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Using the term "economic championship" is used only by Passarella and his supporters. I you want you can say, be fiscally responsible or run the club well, but if you go to the San Martin Baja and say outloud, "hay que seguir ganando el campeonato economico" I reckon you'd get your ass beaten to a pulp

The other thing is that the club may be being run better than under JMA, but to say its being run in a sane matter. The sake of funes mori was inserted into the clubs balance, and he has yet to be sold, in fact there has yet to be an offer made to him. And don't forget about the botinelli, buonanotte situations.

As for being elected democratically... LOL! You always use that excuse man, he hasn't fulfilled any promises he made as a candidat- except one. And that one promise he kept was hiring Ramon Diaz as DT, only he did it 3 years too late and had to pay off the contracts of Cappa and Astrada and Almeyda all of whom were fired under dubious circumstances

If he manages to sell Funes Mori, I'll pat Passarella on the back and thank him, but he's been proven for a complete liar with this whole situation. There is no offer from Napoli, no offer from Palermo, it was all made up

9. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Dario Bottinelli is the latest enganche being linked with River.Unless we make a big sale either Fernandez or him look the most likely.
    Feliz Año nuevo a todos

locoxriver repped this.
  10. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  11. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    From what I've been reading in the Fiorentina tabloids it doesn't look like the club is interesting in selling Fernandez. Things could change if the Uruguayan enganche they recently bought, Vecino, gets his Italian passport before the transfer window closes but there's a lot of talk of outgoing players and no mention of Mati there.

12. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Fernandez has no chance of coming to River. At this current time, it is unreasonable to think any top european player would come to River and earn in pesos.

Someone like Iturbe is different, he is only 19. Or someone who has love for the club would come, like Cave and Chori, who both made a million dollars the year they played, but in europe they were both making over 2 million euros a years, which is 2.5 what they made at River

The only european players that will come i think will be someone like demichellis because of his past/love of River.

Argentina has 25% inflation, by far the highest in america. Earning in pesos is essentially like earning in monopoly money. Its a sad reality

13. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Mugni, the Colon youngster, has been linked to us and he says he would like it to happen.

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/Entrevistas/15565-mugni-me-gustaria-que-lo-de-river-se-haga.html

I'm not sure why we would go after this kid when we have Lanzini, who IMO is much better... And we have Tomás Martinez waiting in the wings. If we can't get a 10 de seleccion, its not worth bothering. Save our money rather than spend it on guys who aren't any better than what we already have... Not to mention his idol is tristelme

megamac20817 and locoxriver repped this.
  14. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Sounds like Simonian hands behind...

15. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I would say if Fabbro wasnt found out to be a complete boludo screwing Larissa Riquelme in his car telling allbthe World he was delighted to see River in the B he would already have been signed.The Colon pibe knows hes not going to River hence the Tristelme the hero bit.I agree with Gaucho why buy some ok enganche when Lanzini.Diaz Cazares and Martinez are all in River and now with good management patrimony of the club.

16. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hey guys, i heard that passarella is off to talk to inter today about buying ricky alvarez.

Is it for real?

It would be a hell of a signing if you managed to get him, as much as i enjoy seeing you struggle, thats the type of player river should be in the market for and it can only make the primera stronger if you get him.

17. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It would be a big boost for futbol Argentino if Ricky moved to River.I have no doubt its what Passarella wants but Ramon appears more interested in Fabbro.Hopefully Sabellas advice will help.It has been good to see Maxi and Rolfi Montenegro return as well more or less in their prime.Martinez to Boca is another good signing for the league.

18. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  19. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I say lets do it! It would potentially give us the money to bring in the last reinforcement... That would be really good money considering his poor form last tournament.

Speaking of reinforcements, I know iturbe is with the sub 20 but I want to get this done. Back In August, they kept saying the same thing about Burdiso, how hews 80% a river player, how he was going to sign on Tuesday, but in the end he went to bosta. We need to finalize tis move ASAP...

What if the kid explodes at the sub 20? That could complicate matters

20. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Forget what i said about iturbe... He is awful I don't want him

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL.

Yeah, he's quite overrated. I guess I wouldn't mind him arriving either, but he's not this magnificent wonderkid like some people paint him as. Many compared his situation to Alexis Sanchez's, but Sanchez had already proven himself before arriving in Nunez.

$450,000 for only a couple months of his service? Not exactly the best deal.. but, like I said, I wouldn't mind having him arrive and add an alternative to the squad.

22. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    we have talked the talk for five weeks about transfers its time to sort them out now.

23. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm hearing rumors that River might be offering Mauro Diaz or Villalva as part of the payment for Fabbro. Once again, RUMORS, but if there's any truth in the Keko part I swear I'm going to kill Passarella.

24. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It looks like we made a formal offer for him, 2 million USD for 50% of his pass.

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/...ver-realizo-una-oferta-formal-por-fabbro.html

I don't want Fabbro, but I think he would be an improvement. I'd prefer he doesn't come, but if he does he will not to really SALIR campeón and be the figura to be forgiven. I mean, those tweets were UNACCEPTABLE and the fact that he later lied and said he didn't write them...

You know Boca fans have played for River before. Passarella scored many goals against Bosta in his playing days, even Maidana was a Boca fan and player, scored against them and celebrated in their face.

But its just something about the way Fabbro did it, then tried to cover it up... I really don't know what to think TBH (Either way, I don't think Cerro Porteño will accept this offer. They would be crazy to do so IMO)

25. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I seriously don't really give a shit about what he did or did not say on twitter. As long as he puts huevos and good performances, I wouldn't have a single complaint about him if he comes.

I guarantee you there were even more diehard Boca fans who played for River and viceversa. It's just the way it is. I'd rather have 11 bosteros de alma on the field who perform well and give there all instead of 11 River fanatics who are pecho frios and don't do shit (think Abelairas, Barrado, Fabbiani, etc.). At the end of the day it's about winning titles, not about what someone expressed on the internet.