Post-match: Rivalry thread

Discussion in 'Italy' started by Cavani7, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Unfortunately I did.:(

I mean no harm though.:)

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ibra's a moron. Gets his ban reduced:) to play against Fiorentina, returns from his suspension and gets suspended again..

3. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That has got to be one of the WORST points I've ever seen. We would have beaten you in both games regardless. And if by some miracle you got a draw in the first, you would still behind us in points. And there was no way you even came close in the game in the San Siro. You got totally, utterly dominated in every sense.

I don't even know how you have the audacity to say that when you got dominated in both games... only getting one goal from an error by Sokratis.

No. You're not "just saying". I could take away any of the narrow wins you had (including some last minute wins), and you could be further down the table. You got dominated by Milan not once, but twice this season.

Your argument would work if we won both 1-0, but we won by much greater then that.

4. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Weak point again. We have other players that can step up. Plus we have a way stronger squad then you do, especially with regards to your defense. Your defenders are a joke, and our players exposed that. You should count yourself lucky that Juve and Roma are in such a mess... because you would be way down the table. If Roma won their game against Napoli you'd be with three less points.

No, even with the red card he got, Ibra is still better than Cavani. And Cavani has been in Silva's pocket this entier season. My oh my, you fail badly at this.

You're pretty bad at this man.

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    See fanatic Ibra with all that money he makes will never perform in the cl where the hell was he when you guys played spurs ??? At least Cavani can perform in Europe on top of everything Ibra doesn't have to many more years left so Cavani still has the potential to be a greater player then Ibra. so if milan lost to inter both times and still managed to win the league what would you say o milan didn't deserve to wIn ?? Hell no you wouldn't say that.

6. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Cavani didn't score against Villareal.:) Or even Liverpool.:)

It's well documented that Ibra flops in Europe. :eek:

7. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Perform in Europe? We'll have to wait and see about that because Napoli have never played in the CL. And you can bring up the Spurs all you want. Ibra scored many goals in the CL for us, and was one of the reasons we even made it out of our group.

And did Cavani score against Villarreal?

I don't think Cavani is better at all.

We didn't come close to losing either Milan-Inter game, nor either game against Napoli. I don't deal with poor hypotheticals. I'll leave that to you guys.

BTW, Pato is better than Cavani. Way better. And don't tell me I can't compare. Pato can play as a second striker and a center forward too.

8. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    If you take away the head to head games, we have the better record against the REST OF THE LEAGUE. FACT.

Wins are wins, no ifs or buts about it. Take away some of ours, ok we'll take away some of yours. Dumb argument.

You have other players that could step up? Like who? Cassano looks like a slouch and RUBInho is a support player. Without Pato and Ibra you wouldn't be that high on the table. Another bad argument because you can't prove otherwise, your leading goal scorers are those two.
    http://www.corrieredellosport.it/rosesquadre/SerieA/Milan/t120

We're LUCKY to beat Roma and Juve? That's rich, especially when Roma was UNDEFEATED at home until we beat them there. Don't talk about LUCK, it's another element that can't be proven and can apply to any team.

Our defense is a joke because of the games against Milan, what about against the rest of the league? Did you forget we also play with a 3 man back? I would like to see where Milan sits with a 3 man back. We're the 3rd best defense in the league, with a 3 man back. Yes, they suck. LOL

Cavani has 25 goals, Ibra 14. Who's better? You're terrible are presenting arguments because you fail to provide any FACTS. Milanistas, so delusional.

9. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Cavani's first year in European competition. Ibra hasn't won shit in Europe for how many years?

10. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Now Pato is better than Cavani? LOL

25 goals vs 14 for Pato.

When did Pato ever score 25 goals in SerieA?

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    So Cavani is better than Samuel Eto?:rolleyes:

12. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    You engaged in this argument. You are trying to take away solid, dominant wins we had. I could take away many 1-0 games you had. Yes it is a dumb argument. Why'd you bring it up?

For one, you're wrong. Robinho often starts for us now. You have many bad arguments and this is just another one. Robinho is responsible for a lot of our build-up play. One thing people complain about is that Ibra and Pato don't play well together... Robinho and Pato however do.

You're quite wrong here. I said you're lucky that Roma and Juve are in such bad shape and so far down the table. Luck is something your team has had all season (last minute goals, dubious penalties)... lets not even talk about the Europa League game against that Romanian team (I think it was).

We destroyed that 3 man back line, twice.

The rest of the league is rubbish.

And Ibra also has 15 assists... but I'm sure you are forgetting that one. You're delusional.

13. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yep. Pato is way better then Cavani. Don't even go there man. You know you'll lose.

And using that Antonio Di Natale is better than all of them lol! Right. He's very good himself, but Di Natale is NOT better than Pato or Ibra. Or is Marco Di Vaio better than Pato now too? HMMM... lmao.

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

15. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the reast of the league is rubbish you say so that means your scudetto is rubish as well then:)

16. GiancarloC

GiancarloC Member

Sep 4, 2010
    LA, California
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    LMAO. I think in Spain... it's actually worse... check the point gap between 2nd and 3rd...

This is just another back and forth argument... whatever man.

17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Au Gumpa we are talking about are league not Spain:) il take this as a win then

18. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    CavaNapoli's:) last two games are against Inter and Juve.:) I see some points being dropped.

Will Sanchez be back for Udinese on the weekend?:) If so, I like their chances in Naples!

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    0_0 boy i can understand saying something lavezzinapoli but not Cavani Napoli 0_0 you make it seem like we did bad last year are goal was Europa league and we made it. its not like we played like Lazio last year who are now doing good because they got that Brazlian player. we destroyed Juve last season without Cavani and we will destroy them again this year. We tied Inter at home last year and this year we will beat them Leo is turing there backline into joke

20. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    CavaNapoli:) is the correct term friend.:)

It's incredible how much he's improved though.:)

21. Cavani7

Cavani7 Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    It's settled, rubbish league and rubbish scudetto! lol Enjoy it!

What the hell has Pato ever won to make him better than anyone else? He's a striker, right?

The numbers speak for themselves, Pato is good but he's not at the top considering strikers.

Maybe as a support striker he ranks high.

And when you're surrounded by other strong players, it makes you look better than you are at times. Milan has it easy for the next three. We're good with a top 3 finish, Milan is a failure if they lose the scudetto. End of.

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you just like reading the things you like dont you:)

Napoli plays with a trident of 3 players so all because Cavani is are top goal scorer we are CavaNapoli how soon Milan players forget how screwed their team used to be when Pirlo got hurt so you guys went from Pirloilan kakkailan to forza Ronaldihnio/Beckham milan to FORZA testa di cazzo ibralan:)

23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    HAHAHAHAHAHA this is a win ! :cool: but in the end we got a fanatic that will never admit to this stuff and another guy who just likes to stir the pot. o well simm'e napule paisa'![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5jUbywepOw&feature=related"]YouTube - simm'e napule paisà[/ame]

24. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    FORZA testa di cazzo CavaNapoli.:)

Yes we were KakaMilan for a brief period.:)

25. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    What the hell has Cavani won to make him better than anyone else?:p

Pato has a better strike rate then Cavani.:) He's also younger and Brazilian.:rolleyes: