Rivalry Thread: LPB build a Fantasyland... perfect destination for their supporters

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know, i mentioned it in our game thread, that you didn't lurk in carefully enough.

2. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Revisionism at its best. The home side (Zaragoza) were a goal down and a man down at the time; defeat was inevitable, or at least staring them in the face. Only crime Barca were guilty of was dominating territory & possession on away soil.

Anyway, in light of the bullet-headed, odious peacock's despicable sham of a response to the now infamous phantom challenge (scything, outside of the box violence by the Bernabeu's zero contact apparition AND the circus clown still saw fit to berate the officials. A true great & class act) such sour, accusatory rhetoric should be outlawed from the Real sycophants. Amusing stuff though - the brazen-faced audacity of Real squealers literally crying foul. Public flogging would be too good for 'em!

With remaining season fixtures including away trips to Barca & Bilbao, how will certain folk's bravado hold up? Evileyegouger may have to hope for more profitable outcomes from their carnival antics.

The famous Jose spectacular, paranormal biped floundering live from the conspiracy crackpot/cheat's lair where you can bare witness in an instant to top athlete's involuntary disabling of their lower body extremities; completely giving way and collapsing beneath them at alarming frequency. Kinda like reverse miracle evangelism and just as seedy, obscene, primitive & utterly laughable.

Show rolls on.

3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am sorry, it's gets tough to navigate through the sea of moans and desperate cries. Next time I will do better.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Here's a hint from a fellow other teams forum lurker.

You look for a word. If you'd have searched for Aranda, you'd have found my post. I use his on the Barcelona board. I usually look for words like:

...and if there's a result on it, i know at least one worst case has posted in this thread. :D

5. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    now when did I say something about pasillo when we were 10 points ahead? i said that we will win la Liga and we are still 4 points ahead which means we are not trailing. Now is the Liga relevant for you again, since your shits and Pip now have a chance? or is it still an irrelevant trophy? now shut the fuuck up.

6. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Just please pull the double Madrid on the chance that Celito and Boca may go back to "supporting" their Argentine and Brazilan clubs...

On another note, I can't wait for Messy to score 10 goals in Brasil so Celito can jackoff and hang himself on the same day.

[​IMG]

7. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Negative ... I am gonna go with Option B - Just posting it here first.

8. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I feel sorry for you because you can't proudly declare the team you support in your profile.

But don't worry, I am sure "FC Ronaldo" will be added to the system soon enough.

9. Jagbir

Jagbir Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Basically this. I think if we kept it cool and played normally, instead of adding fuel of the fire, we would of managed to keep that 10 point gap. However, most of 'our fans' couldn't resist and hold it in their pants until the day comes.

It's the same people who were super hyped about getting a pasillo, are now periodically claming we've won the title. It's quite frankly pathetic.

10. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    lol this is some dumb shit. Can you explain to me how posting on bigsoccer would have any sort of impact on the teams performance.

11. Jagbir

Jagbir Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LOL How did you manage to get to that conclusion?

All I'm basically saying is the media potentially supressed Madrid into thinking it was all over, when it wasn't.

You quoted the wrong sentence.

Edit: Go on, carry on with the ********ing pasillo chants, embarass us more.

12. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Who added "fuel to the fire", thus preventing our players from "keeping cool and playing normally"? :confused:

It appears that your dumbass thinks that Benzema or Ronaldo started missing sitters because people posted about a pasillo. I appreciate that you are missing a large chunk of the prefrontal cortex, but surely you're not that dumb, right?

13. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    For those not interested in reading the thrilling exchange between Umar and Jagbir above, please view this re-enactment of their discussion:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiuyuWECvxk"]Jagbir vs. Umar in the Rivalry Thread[/ame]

Sometimes you guys are your own worst enemies.

14. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Bagsie I'm Arbeloa.

15. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    is okay the MEDIA is bigsoccer. and the catalan newspapers and uefa referees are the barca forum. holy shit.

16. Karthik

Karthik Member

Jun 23, 2007
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    so, what about the one's who were arguing that winning liga without beating barca is "meh"... looks like they have all sprung out of their graves with a sudden lease of life now.. :D

17. Jagbir

Jagbir Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If I'm dumb, then you're one stupid motherfuker. How the feck do you know what I think? You a freak with mind reading capabilities?

Just because you can't keep your head high after the loss of point we had recently, you have nothing to make fun of. *cough pasillo And now that you have your brain red hot in a nutshell you start to continue the use of mockery and lame insults.

Why don't you, just like the others here, start claiming that we've won the title. Go on, with the silly little excuses, we're only 4 points ahead and even if we lose the classico we're still one point ahead, blah blah...... What's next? You want a pasillo from Bayern too?

There isn't the ********ing slightest point of holding a debate with dickheads, when all you ********ing do is shower a huddle of insults. It gets boring to read. I'd rather you get to the point, than continue with the derogatory backhanders. It's up to you.

That is theoretically possible. Although, I still remain intact until the day we have actually won the title.

18. Karthik

Karthik Member

Jun 23, 2007
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  20. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Yes, it is up to me. Now shut the fuck up.

BTW: can anyone else (not you Jagbir, you are too dumb to make any positive contribution) tell me what a huddle of insults is? Is it like a flock of cows, or a herd of chickens? And how do you shower this huddle?

21. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They are just practicing for after the game today. :p

22. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Jagbir is gonna towel-dry a whole swarm of curses if we lose tonight. I'm dreading the thought of it tbh.

23. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
  24. Jagbir

Jagbir Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You actually have more to say? You know, other than your constant bitching.

25. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    oh shit, they upgraded McDonald's computers?