Rivalry Thread: LPB build a Fantasyland... perfect destination for their supporters

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    But I'm a Boca fan? Don't I belong in a Barca/Madrid rivaly thread? Also funny you mention a new national team since you cheerlead for 8 of Spains everytime Barca plays..

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Interesting. When i was in Italy, a "high five" was considered the core of the system Guardiola played in at the Serie A with Stam and three others.

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dude, E~span~ya! is always the cure for the hurt souls of Argentina fans when the Germans send them back home crying after a routine workout.

4. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yes, Barca has 8 Spanish not 8 Argentine starters. So your "I know you are, but what am I?" comeback fails. Maybe take lessons from Youngstars on how to orchestrate such a "comeback".

I wasn't even cheering for Spain in the WC final, nevermind from the start of the tournament. But it's good to know that you are still bitter that Germany is Spain's bitch in major international tournaments.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm not bitter at all. I celebrate trophies (over both of my passports, i'm "bi-winning" to quote Charlie Sheen, so i can hop from one team to another depending on success and sport), not players personal glory as a substitute. [​IMG]

Did you run out in waving the Argentina flag with the other thousands of people on the streets when Messi won the WPOTY award?

6. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    jesus facking christ you have an obsession with this phrase. Got anything better then to repeat the same shit over and over again. The first time I thought "fine he does have a point"; but after you regurgitate the same shit you come out as one with a peanut for a brain.

fack sakes learn some new vocabulary. Your location says Bronx; go outside and learn something new with your prostitute friends.

7. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    And your foe says "Espanyol" so why U mad that Barca winning so much?

8. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    That has to be one of the worst acts of diving in the pitiful history of simulation. Someone give Crynaldo an award for services to blatant on-field fraud.

Real fans in attendance can sense a humiliating choke job capitulation on the cards. One even chose to cross himself, seeking exclusive divine intervention on Easter Sunday I presume. What a ********ing shower!

9. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I think this is better than the tie it self ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksMTx1wpI38&feature=player_embedded"]Arbeloa gets mad at Pepe for exaggerating - YouTube[/ame]

Bwahahahahahah

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZJdpiycbg"]Real Madrid vs Valencia Cristiano Ronaldo Dive - YouTube[/ame]

Bwahahahahahhah

10. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    rep, you should include the Ozil one too :D

11. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Even ex-Real players seemingly want to kick the living dog shit outta Marcelo.

12. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hey LPBs, I know you just clicked over here to check out our all-too obvious glee that you dropped points yet again. And of course, to shit on said glee.

But hey: chin up, you are still going to win La Liga, just like Pep reassured everyone you would. Now don't you lose that faith.

Say it with me now: WE ARE GOING TO WIN LA LIGA. IT'S GOING TO BE FINE. THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIG PARTY, WITH A PARADE AND BALLOONS AND A CAKE AND SERGIO RAMOS IS GOING TO DROP THE TROPHY UNDER THE BUS AND WE'LL ALL HAVE A NICE LAUGH ABOUT IT CUZ HE'S SUCH A GOOF. (feel free to stick your fingers in your ears and add the following mantra: "la la la la la la la")

You are definitely NOT in the middle of a titanic choke. Don't even entertain the thought because something like that could just never ever ever happen. Ever.

So is that Camp Nou pasillo still in the cards? That would be fun to see, huh?

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Before the Osasuna match you was mouthing off in the "other teams thread" about how excited you are about it, then you disappeared like the coward you are, like you didn't watch. Now, you're instantly here, obviously watching the game.

14. Trillz

Trillz Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna II
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That dam* UNICEF/UEFA conspiracy has crept up on Madrid again! Victor Ruiz CLEARLY tickled Ronaldo's right rib-cage!!! Not only is that a penalty, it's an automatic 10 game ban in most Nordic countries!!! You Barca fans should be embarrassed, winning La Liga like this! <ends LPB imitation>

P.s. Someone should make a gif of...what?...maybe a dozen or so dives by LPB today, and we can just post that as a response every time they hop on one of their patented "you're just a bunch of diving cheats" rants!

15. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    The liga is a foregone conclusion. The massive choke happened in the middle of the season when your team gave us a ten point lead. Right now we've got a nice lead to play with, and we're doing an Austerlitz on your asses. Showing you a weakness so that you weaken your other fronts trying to take advantage, and end up getting burned. We are looking to take the Liga and the CL.

16. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

Caption game anyone ?

"Crap !!! Now we may have to get a point at the Camp Nou"

"I am not looking, did the ref call a PK ? Oh shit, the game is over ?"

17. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Just thought you guys could use some positive thinking in these dark times. ;)

And by your definition of 'coward,' what is waiting until after the Osa result to quote me? :rolleyes: Anyway, that game brought a different kind of entertainment when CR ran into Higuain to stop him from scoring on an open goal. You guys really do surprise.

There's that old confidence!

So today's display of futility was on purpose? Now go tell all the Chicken Littles in the LPB boards because they don't seem so convinced.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is this when Boca comes here saying his trademark "i know what i am, tell me what you are!" ? I quoted you because i knew you'd spend time hiding instead of showing face (unless you figure you're too ugly, then you are excused).

19. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    what are the cules moaning about now? we still got a 4 point lead. But wait there is more. If i remember it was some cule that said that la liga is irrelevant this year.

I bet La Liga is relevant now. Bunch of two face hyenas taking after the scraps of lions.

20. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    For moaning and crying please following the following link:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1929555

From "10 points bitches" to "we still got a 4 point lead" ... slight change in tone there. :p

21. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I guess I owe you a belated congratulations for trouncing Osasuna. Who else have you beaten in the past 4 jornadas?

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I congratulate you for robbing Zaragoza with a fake penalty, the coach being sent off and Sanchez diving like a twat.

The best show in the world.

23. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid

holy shit you are a facking stalker :eek:. I remember saying that but guess what is still a 4 point lead and anything can happen. It can go up or it can go down. whatever happens I'll support the team

4 points bitches

24. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    From "Pasillo at the Camp Nou" to "anything can happen" ! Fantastic !

Stalking ? That's some really weak stuff there ... :rolleyes:

25. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You must be talking about the PK Zaragoza got which Valdes saved. You'd be right.

BTW ... Benzema should learn with Aranda how to head into the goal from a rebound shot. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBdhroVgvs"]Zaragoza 1-2 Barcelona: Aranda GOAL [4.07.2012] - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L8izA6ggy-Y#t=44s