Rivalry Thread: LPB build a Fantasyland... perfect destination for their supporters

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I prey on the weak.

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Then prey on yourself. :rolleyes:

Handling you is even less effortless than that 3-0 game last night. Only difference is APOEL has no butthurt, you do and because of that keep coming back for more and more. :cool:

1. I don't repeatedly butt into your "debates"

2. Uh... "Debates"?

3. I see that even though I explained thoroughly your brain still hasn't caught up. Let me break it down again for you.

- You accused another of hypocrisy.
    - While in the same sentence.
    - You were being a hypocrite.

I broke it down for you in small pieces. Lets hope you can grasp why the hell what you said was so damn dumb. I won't lose my breath though.

Now I'll wait for my bitch boca to swing back in here, rushing to your defense just so he can gets some more. :cool:

3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Wake up bro ... that is ALL you do.

You didn't explain jack. You just provided insults. I didn't accuse your friend of hypocrisy, I accused your team of hypocrisy see below ....

[​IMG]

This is nicafornica

This is me calling the team a bunch of hypocrites ... not nicafornica.

This is you butting in yet again.

I can go back to the old threads and show every time you came in defense of your buddies. Which makes you a ....

4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Who the fcuk cries about "butting in" in a Rivalry Thread? Bitch this ain't a tea party or spring cotillion. Grow a set man...

5. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    :rolleyes:

6. Karthik

Karthik Member

Jun 23, 2007
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ha ha.. so many gems out there..these are my top three:

THE PHILOSOPHER

7. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    We should take the Florentino route and put a clause on player's contracts to prevent them from badmouthing the team if they leave. Rossel should take notes on that one.

8. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Wastin' yer time!

This is where wit & creativity come to die; a goon's rodeo trapped in some dire retro night where anything resembling actual coherently constructed text put together is mightily rebutted with whole slews of cheese ball gifs brought back from the dead from a plethora of sordid denizens featuring such early circa noughties' classics like "DIDN'T READ L-O-L!" (translation: can't read actually - have no answer, I'm just a hit-&-run ****** with zero originality).

Then cue more moronic gimps that predictably follow suit, engaging in a round of mutual celebratory pole-smoking at their laughably lame ripostes.

"ZOMG TEH PWNAGE!!!!! WAR REAL!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!"

And that nicafool dude is the ********ing pits. Almost as dire as that rearrealfan clown! Practically bitten my tongue right off with that one. Cuntrag is the Lee Nelson of this forum. Dude's junk stinks like crusty old dog shit on the kerb. ********ing awful! Pure murder! Couldn't pay me to post that rancid tosh! Give him his due though. Apparently he's their brightest poster.

Speaking of which, Real Madrid turds complaining about diving is akin to some two-bit ho moaning about a lack of cock.

9. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Wrong. I pick on tad, I smack my bitch around as well. You're just a beginner on these threads and insignificant.

I did.

*insert cool meme picture which proves I'm right.. right?*

This is a rivalry thread. I "butt in" to a lot of smack talk, it ain't just you. You can go have a cry..... or deal with it. :cool:

Uh, I don't swing in to defend the weak, I just attack at random when I feel like it. It's a rivalry thread, the point is to butt in to you asses posts. I just enjoy when posters are so hurt by me they carry a grudge.

Dummy, I'm mocking him for coming to your aid.

I ENJOY IT. :D

10. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That's pure gold right there. Well done.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Want pure gold? Go up a little and read the post from this poster who is crying that he wants to be left alone... in a rivalry thread. :confused:

12. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Again with the reading comprehension. Never said leave me alone. FFS you just love making shit up out of thin air don't you ? I guess you do have Mourinho as your hero...figures...

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rossell should take plenty of notes from one of the countries most successful businessmen. Then he wouldn't constantly have his board members embarrass him by calling him incompetent in public.

With Laporta you felt he was born to be there: Doing shady business at a shady club. With Rossell on the other hand you feel like he's there because nobody else cared enough.

14. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    spring cotillion lol! that was nice made me facking laugh hahahaha.

Where are the barca assholes? mcdonald's doesn't let you post jpgs from your computer?

15. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Yeah its refreshing to see in this day and age a man like Florentino that gives priority to the football essence of a historic club, youth development for the future rather than to use its name merely as a business tool. Football needs more Florentino's and aquatic theme parks in Dubai.

16. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1. And what do you know about youth development and especially ours?

2. Are thou mad that Real Madrid will have a resort and your team does not even have toilet papers to clean their behind?

3. Qatar ain't big enough to have a theme park at least for your shit?

i'll stop at three as it seems you can't count past 123.

17. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I think it's funny that a few weeks ago some Madrid fan in this board was making fun that the name of the new Camp Nou would be spelled out in Arabic ... now their team goes into a big commercial venture 10x bigger than a simple sponsorship with one of the Emirates in UAE.

That's simply poetic. :p

18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Wow. Just wow.

You need to comprehend that this is a rivalry thread where smack talk is the essence.

God have mercy, I don't even think boca would attempt saving you now.

19. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine

Yeah, errrm, not the same thing. You got forced to wear something promoting another country on your shirt against the will of most of you. Which makes you one of these guys:

[​IMG]

Whereas we are expanding our business empire into another country, which makes us one of these lot:
    [​IMG]

Saying that they are the same thing is like saying, "Yeah, I might have got completely drunk and butt-raided without my informed consent by a gang of rugby enthusiasts last night, but you slept with your beautiful wife yesterday too, so I guess that makes us equal".

20. ADiSKOTEC

ADiSKOTEC Ketchup Factory

Dec 3, 2010
    Burbank, CA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Official announcement on Barcelona's website, they have created a new department for pitch research!

Barcelona has requested that UNICEF volunteers leave their posts from countries in crisis to arrive in Barcelona and head the Grass Assessment Yard Society (GAYS). Barcelona's GAYS will travel and examine pitch conditions prior to away games the team with compete in. The GAYS will examine and ensure that the surfaces will provide maximum lubrication required by Barcelona's first team in order to avoid discomfort in draws and or losses. When faced with dryness or overly lubricated conditions, the GAYS will file official complaints to league or tournament directors, and proceed to massage or sponge the pitch as needed.

#FCBarcelona #BlameThePitch

21. Karthik

Karthik Member

Jun 23, 2007
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ha ha..tried to rep, but says I must spread.. :D

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7raZtgzFzng&feature=player_embedded"]Casillas pick his nose & then wipe his bogey on a mascot's face - YouTube[/ame]

WTF is Casillas doing ? :p

23. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well played sir.

24. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  25. Match-Debater

Match-Debater New Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Quite. Real are clearly the more well-versed corporate whores. We're talking higher class skanks here, past masters of gladly taking it right up the shit pipe without need of feeble stupefiers or hoodwinkery of any kind. Asses have been up for rent for decades. Hey, if you're real lucky, like say the Govt (platinum client), forget, quaint, formal, frankly boring permittance, they'll just beg you to lube 'em up & rifle them till dawn!

It wouldn't be a bona fide "amusement" park on Arab soil without the promise of the return to the much fabled Zidanes y Pavones youth training academy included.

Anyway, not a bad trade-off for Barca. What's a few purists' tears for the biggest cheque in World football sponsorship. That's one hell of a ride!